Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1240-9149-8383-7207

Dragonball Z fans That have seen the cell saga

i been watching dragon ball z for a while ever since i had to read em cuz i dont know japanese. lol but i was watching that episode where gohon stops being a hoe and unleashes his power to kill the cell jrs and i notice that when cell created them he made 7 but if you count how many gohan kills you see 8 i was like what the hell. have any of you seen this or am i trpping? and b4 you go tryin to talk mess about how i am trippin look at the explosions after he punches and kicks them.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I thought he made 6, one for Trunks,Vegeta,Piccolo,Krillin,Goku,Tien and Yamcha.. oo my bad thats 7. and you were high i guess lol cause i saw him kill 7 0.-
    Brawl FC 3995 - 6295 - 7514

Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    nope look again he kills two first. then cell says lets see him take on all 5 he kills one more. then beats up the other four. then they shoot stuff at him then he kills 5 thats 8 did you just watch it or are you just remebering from when you see it? i bet if you watch it you will see that he killed 8.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    now that that dragon ball z site with the episdoes is up you shouild be able to look and see em now

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    That's an error by the animators. I watched a clip about this.
    Gohan kills Cell Jr #4 twice. So it appears there are 8 but in reality it was just a mess up.

Well do you?

Ads