LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 102
  1. #41
    So sexy hotpotato78's Avatar
    Member #
    4326
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    540
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon

    OMG WTF IS THAT!?). hentai is just what gets them going. this isnt to say that this is what they will marry or who they long to be with. hell if i had a dollar for everytime i watched nip tuck and got "excited" and said "dr troy (or jullian machon) is so hott" id be rich! but let me ask you, does my current bf look ANYTHING like him? NOPE! because its reality and i fell inlove with him not because of whats on the outside (not saying hes ugly or anything hes actually quite attractive to me) but on the inside

    so when you grow up and you think that these kids are "idiots" for lusting after a cartoon charactor, think of the next time you pop in a jenna jameson DVD
    some babies do make you say OMG WTF is that. but that made me laugh when i read that line lol..... what the hell even some adults make you want to say that... Some jenna and halle berrysss lmao. But hey you can't denie it a random taco, i'm sure you do watch porn lmao.... it's cool because thats a part of manhood. lmao i'm a granddaddy at porn, i retire lmao

  2. #42
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i am going to be EXTREMLY vulgar right now so if you get offended anyone under the age of 18- please dont read!

    random taco-

    do you have a "fetish" better yet, do you know what a fetish is??? i didnt think you did so heres the deffinition given off of wikipedia.com

    noun-fetish

    something nonsexual, such as an object or a part of the body which arouses sexual desire or is necessary for one to reach full sexual satisfaction
    something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman
    an irrational, or abnormal, fixation or preoccupation


    now with that done, ill repeat the first question, do you have a fetish? many people have one and it does NOT make them sexually inept or anything. some go to jail for having some of the "wrong" or "illegal sexual preferences" but anime is one of the more harmless ones.

    everyone finds beauty in something that is odd to others. (think for instance ugly babies. they may be cute to the parents but when the friends see it its OMG WTF IS THAT!?). they see anime as something sexual. something that turns them on. this doesnt mean that in future life they will be screwed up or anything. this is just what makes them get excited. i betcha you have a porn collection and if you say "ew no i dont" then youre obviously too younge to handle such a mature and intimate part of life and you wont be till youre in your late teens and so on (maybe till your 80 who knows).

    hentai is just what gets them going. this isnt to say that this is what they will marry or who they long to be with. hell if i had a dollar for everytime i watched nip tuck and got "excited" and said "dr troy (or jullian machon) is so hott" id be rich! but let me ask you, does my current bf look ANYTHING like him? NOPE! because its reality and i fell inlove with him not because of whats on the outside (not saying hes ugly or anything hes actually quite attractive to me) but on the inside

    so when you grow up and you think that these kids are "idiots" for lusting after a cartoon charactor, think of the next time you pop in a jenna jameson DVD

    haha, i know a great deal about fetishes, thanks though

    i hang out with girls, i know im mature enough, thanks though

    yeah, but, were not talking about cart00n porn in general, or what gets you goin, these people are attracted to the cartoons on the T.V.!!!!!!

    Weirdddddd

  3. #43
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    haha, i know a great deal about fetishes, thanks though

    i hang out with girls, i know im mature enough, thanks though

    yeah, but, were not talking about cart00n porn in general, or what gets you goin, these people are attracted to the cartoons on the T.V.!!!!!!

    Weirdddddd
    i beg to differ but ok.

    in any event, theres nothing wrong with that. i admitted that i thought jorgan from fairly odd parents was hott so what! who cares. no shame in it at all

  4. #44
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i beg to differ but ok.
    Why???

    Are you mad, I was only stating my opinion earlier????

    It doesn't mean I'm immature at all

    Hahahaha

    Fairly OddParents

    good show

  5. #45
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    Why???

    Are you mad, I was only stating my opinion earlier????

    It doesn't mean I'm immature at all

    Hahahaha

    Fairly OddParents

    good show

    never said i was mad, just turning on b*tch radar mode (there are 2 things that make me do it, general public while im at work that disrespect us and when idiots chime in to say something so stupid and irrelevent IE the unnecessary 2 cents)

    but like i said, never said i was mad. i just think that you fail to see the purpose of this thread.

    its ment for anime lovers not anime bashers.

  6. #46
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    never said i was mad, just turning on b*tch radar mode (there are 2 things that make me do it, general public while im at work that disrespect us and when idiots chime in to say something so stupid and irrelevent IE the unnecessary 2 cents)

    but like i said, never said i was mad. i just think that you fail to see the purpose of this thread.

    its ment for anime lovers not anime bashers.
    not an anime basher

    i watch some, and have never heard of someone attracted to a character

    i guess im weird for not liking them

    anywayssssssss

    indirectly called me an idiot thanks

  7. #47
    Sonic's Wifey Amy_Rose's Avatar
    Member #
    20128
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    haha, i know a great deal about fetishes, thanks though

    i hang out with girls, i know im mature enough, thanks though

    yeah, but, were not talking about cart00n porn in general, or what gets you goin, these people are attracted to the cartoons on the T.V.!!!!!!

    Weirdddddd
    Just because we like them doesnt mean we will actually turn down a human and replace a cartoon with them. That is not the case right now. I refuse to repeat myself because you dont understand what Im saying and I dont speak ignorant so we are not gonna understand eachother. People are attracted to you and I think its weird. I wonder how they can be attracted to a close minded-jerk that speaks out negative comments and who talk like there is right and wrong in this matter and thinks everyone who doesnt think like he is weird. Wake up! Your not the only one in this world. I do have a suggestion for you though.

    1. If you dont like it then dont read it.
    2. I can write a word for you. Its called common sense. Get one.

  8. #48
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy_Rose
    Just because we like them doesnt mean we will actually turn down a human and replace a cartoon with them. That is not the case right now. I refuse to repeat myself because you dont understand what Im saying and I dont speak ignorant so we are not gonna understand eachother. People are attracted to you and I think its weird. I wonder how they can be attracted to a close minded-jerk that speaks out negative comments and who talk like there is right and wrong in this matter and thinks everyone who doesnt think like he is weird. Wake up! Your not the only one in this world. I do have a suggestion for you though.

    1. If you dont like it then dont read it.
    2. I can write a word for you. Its called common sense. Get one.
    read my rant lmfao i wrote what you wrote basically

  9. #49
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    not an anime basher

    i watch some, and have never heard of someone attracted to a character

    i guess im weird for not liking them

    anywayssssssss

    indirectly called me an idiot thanks
    I had friends like you. They couldn't understand how people like them (I do, I'll post my hot list later.) They watched FLCL & a few other animes & know think they're hot also.

  10. #50
    Sonic's Wifey Amy_Rose's Avatar
    Member #
    20128
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    read my rant lmfao i wrote what you wrote basically
    Sowwie He made me mad I forgot to read up My apollogies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

.cart00nporn
,
anime nudity mylistanime
,

cart00nporn

,
cart00npr0n.c0m
Click on a term to search for related topics.