LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: anything bleach

  1. #31
    Asia Otaku Azure-san Toushiro Hitsugaya's Avatar
    Member #
    22638
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8946-1868-7556-7738
    Cug-head is right though, graphics is only a very miniscule percentage of an Anime quality, but anyhow Bleach has a good storyline in my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but can we please talk about something else now??

    Ririn, Nova and Cloud should have sang in the new OP too, it would have been funnier.

  2. #32
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Cug-head is right though, graphics is only a very miniscule percentage of an Anime quality, but anyhow Bleach has a good storyline in my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but can we please talk about something else now??

    Ririn, Nova and Cloud should have sang in the new OP too, it would have been funnier.
    I agree that Bleach is only getting better. I loved it in the beginning and I am still in love with it now.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  3. #33
    Asia Otaku Azure-san Toushiro Hitsugaya's Avatar
    Member #
    22638
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8946-1868-7556-7738
    Exactly! Bleach actually revived my Anime interest, I glad we've finished the bountou arc though. The arrancar arc is much better. Who's your favourite mod-soul?? Mine's Kon, he's just so hilarious.

  4. #34
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Exactly! Bleach actually revived my Anime interest, I glad we've finished the bountou arc though. The arrancar arc is much better. Who's your favourite mod-soul?? Mine's Kon, he's just so hilarious.
    Kon, hands down. His witty comments and behaviour cannot be out-matched.
    Also, welcome to wiichat by the way.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  5. #35
    Asia Otaku Azure-san Toushiro Hitsugaya's Avatar
    Member #
    22638
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8946-1868-7556-7738
    Thanks. Couldn't find the introduction thread lol. Anyway is the Bleach Wii game coming over to USA or UK??

  6. #36
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Thanks. Couldn't find the introduction thread lol. Anyway is the Bleach Wii game coming over to USA or UK??
    Its more likely to turn up on the shores of USA than UK but I did hear a Wii game that may be released in Europe as well.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  7. #37
    Asia Otaku Azure-san Toushiro Hitsugaya's Avatar
    Member #
    22638
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8946-1868-7556-7738
    That's very true indeed but I heard of a Naruto game coming to UK so I thought maybe Bleach would. Anyway when is Bleach 124 coming out? I wanted to see the outcome of Ichigo and Zangetsu (or was it Shirosaki) fight.

  8. #38
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toushiro Hitsugaya
    That's very true indeed but I heard of a Naruto game coming to UK so I thought maybe Bleach would. Anyway when is Bleach 124 coming out? I wanted to see the outcome of Ichigo and Zangetsu (or was it Shirosaki) fight.
    Yeah I am on the edge of my seat for that fight. According to TV.com, the next episode (124: Clash! The Black Bankai and the White Bankai) is out on the 2nd of May.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  9. #39
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,994
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-head
    I don't think gratuitous violence and nudity fall into 'generic', do they dipshit?
    They did for the time
    How many 18 rated animes do you know that dont have sex and violence ringsausage


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #40
    Cugsugger? Loaf-head's Avatar
    Member #
    22598
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In a basket
    Posts
    60
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    They did for the time
    How many 18 rated animes do you know that dont have sex and violence ringsausage
    No they didn't, tool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

inoue leek spin gif

Click on a term to search for related topics.