Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo
    please dont double post
    to different topics=two different thoughts=two different paragraphs

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo
    please dont double post
    ITS MY DAMN THREAD I CAN POST TWO TIMES IN A ROW. And I DIDN'T POST THE SAME THING. I REPLIED TO 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE. I'm not going to wait for somebody to post so that i cant reply just so nobody will get on to say "You double posted!"

Look you said Nothing to do with the thread, What? do you just surf threads looking for double posts to call them out? Get a life

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    ur stupid to think narutos dumb i dare u 2 watch a entire episode and say it was crappy

Thank for the nice sig MikemasterM1

Wii online : 5641-0493-8594-3830
    pokemon platinum: 0259 6173 2215 name Trey
    Poke Diamond FC: 2192 3518 7613 name Ryan

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastshadow
    ur stupid to think narutos dumb i dare u 2 watch a entire episode and say it was crappy
    Thats the thing i didnt ignorantly say the show was crap. After seeing ALOT of people with all this Naruto crap and being annoyed, I decided I would watch it first to see if it sucked or not. I have Seen 3 Japanese episodes and 1 English dub. It is boring and bland and a little annoying. Honestly if you are interested in anime go watch Evangelion, Elfen lied, Deathnote, FLCL , Slayers, Samurai X, or some others. This immature baby crap with no plot is quite boring

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Fatalorgasm92

what a looser oh yeah and naturo sucks but so do you

oh yeah r u gay with the guy with same sig
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i hate anime in general. i dislike it... a lot. i think some manga is OK. and i say ok because i dont particularly like it, but some of it i dont mind... yup

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    Fatalorgasm92

what a looser oh yeah and naturo sucks but so do you

oh yeah r u gay with the guy with same sig
    ok Judging by your sig and your reply to my thread i would say you are what 10? If you only joined Wiichat to Flame on threads then you are idiotic. You dont have any explanation of why you dislike what i said or who I am. Judging by your Class of 3000 love you probably enjoy watching Nickelodeon all day long and your a immature person. If you have a reason to actually disagree or have a valid argument then please do reply. But as i can see so far you do not.

If you understand anything you would realize blankconnection either likes my Sig or is Probably in a Clan of some kind with me. If you are going to bother insulting me you should take the time to SPELL the insult right.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    If you dont like what i think then too bad. You dont need to reply theres no requirements you didnt even have to get on the thread. And said what? that its a flaming pile of penguin dicks that hitler used for golf tees??
    If you don't like naruto then too bad, you don't need to watch it. If you think people cosplaying naruto look stupid then too bad, you don't need to think they're cool. And I'm sure they don't care what you think.

Let people watch the shows they like to watch. It has nothing to do with me or you.

And stop talking as if you're an adult. It's obvious you are not by the way you are acting.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitram
    If you don't like naruto then too bad, you don't need to watch it. If you think people cosplaying naruto look stupid then too bad, you don't need to think they're cool. And I'm sure they don't care what you think.

Let people watch the shows they like to watch. It has nothing to do with me or you.

And stop talking as if you're an adult. It's obvious you are not by the way you are acting.

I don't get how i can " talk like an adult" and act not like an adult... wouldn't those go together? also how is there an " adult talk". I'm simply talking calmly and maturely and explaining what i think. Not randomly yelling you're all fag i hate naruto your gay for watching **** you.

I never Said You shouldn't enjoy Your show or Watch your show or Where apparel from Naruto. Don't put words in my mouth. In a thread you voice your opinion and others can discuss it if they want to. I never said you shouldn't watch it or dress up I just said what i thought about it. And you are doing your part as replying to what i said. But it is unnecessary to say what you have because i never said what you told me I did and don't think that. And if you truly believe it has nothing to do with me or you then why would you reply at all?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads