Thread: I Hate Naruto

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    Quote Originally Posted by motherbrainrulez
    or a 4kids dub (shivers)
    true 4kids n naruto sucks but so do ppl who watch clean cuts off youtube n dissing america for it...
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Most of my opinion is because I dont like Anime that much. I do enjoy a few but i dont genreally state i hate anime. I see anime as a mature cartoon which for one is more mature because of its Realistic Artistic style. And i feel that it is a way for writers to bring a story to life when they cant afford big actors or making a movie. So when i would watch anime i dont want to see anything like Regular cartoons. And it being unrealistic to a certain extent . The best i have Seen if good Sci-Fi anime like evangelion or ergo proxy. I like cowboy bebop because it has good action. But i dont like naruto because it feels like a regular cartoon with nothing special. Maybe its jsut because im more into scifi kinda stuff im not sure.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Mushroomedmario shut up
    he didnt mean to flame no one
    Im on his side now
    and i can see how naruto can kinda get a little.....wierd....i mean they use magic to make clone and transforming into unameded objects or how ever you spell it
    Im the next criss angle

he PWNS

Member #
    Friends
    FLCL is so damn awesome,but naruto is tight,i love sasuke and sakura

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by raikoulover
    FLCL is so damn awesome,but naruto is tight,i love sasuke and sakura
    i dont watch much anime and but that has to be one of the best shows i have ever seen. I cant explain why i just love flcl. I thought it was kinda stupid at first but now i love everything about it and i think the music is awesome too. i really hate they didnt continue the series. They have all the books as a guidline. i have read one book( i dont read manga my sister does so i look at it one day) and there a little more nudity and Maturity invovled. I really think that show is awesome

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    i know hey u know a site that has FLCL podcasts??

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by raikoulover
    i know hey u know a site that has FLCL podcasts??
    you mean to watch for free right? if so then no i don't. I downloaded all six on a bittorrent.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    All of you that are into Naruto Because you think Ninjas are cool. You need to watch Afro samurai.

Member #
    Friends
    hell ya afro samurai is tight as hell and samurai champloo

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    havent seen but 2 eps of champloo but i think Elfen lied is a really cool show

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads