Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Naruto

Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    1s like 16 n gets all anime/manga out of america n has like all of trueswords

the others r 13
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2548-1852-1916-1615
    Yes elfen lied is good, but naruto is better =]

& I lovee the headbands, i even have a naruto tshirt, & dog chain.

Infact its one of the best shows iv'e seen.

If you don't like it then deal with it somewhere eles, not on wiichat =]
    stop

and stare.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraownsurmom
    wow u dont even no him,u idolize a hentai freak
    fyi I hate hentai it gives anime a bad name
    Wii are the champions indeed
    ~stupid 360
    ~ps3 a.k.a. trip to the bank
    if you find me funny or I give you good info please give me a green mushroom
    my fave naruto character is
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
    Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
    Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick
    I completely agree. Naruto has got to the dumbest idea for a show that has ever come into a human's brain. I mean, who wants to watch retarted ninja's. Quote from Dodgeball : You look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    I completely agree. Naruto has got to the dumbest idea for a show that has ever come into a human's brain. I mean, who wants to watch retarted ninja's. Quote from Dodgeball : You look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there.
    Says the person that qouted the dumbest idea for a film

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    lol funny
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
    Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
    Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick
    I partially agree w/ you. Naruto is for kids...but I watch it anyway...its got a simple plot but its entertaining. I liked Elfen Lied but it wasn't amazing or groundbreaking. The plot was a bit weak too. Only that makes it adult oriented was the violence. Neon Genesis Evangelion is overrated. Mechs are cool but they tried to put too much into the plot. It felt heavy. I was terribly dissappointed w/ the ending of NGE after watching Rahxephon.

Anywho....Naruto is a mediocre anime at best....slightly better than DBZ. And even after the time skip its been dissappointing.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheel365
    I partially agree w/ you. Naruto is for kids...but I watch it anyway...its got a simple plot but its entertaining. I liked Elfen Lied but it wasn't amazing or groundbreaking. The plot was a bit weak too. Only that makes it adult oriented was the violence. Neon Genesis Evangelion is overrated. Mechs are cool but they tried to put too much into the plot. It felt heavy. I was terribly dissappointed w/ the ending of NGE after watching Rahxephon.

Anywho....Naruto is a mediocre anime at best....slightly better than DBZ. And even after the time skip its been dissappointing.

Hang on
    So you dont like it yet you still watch it
    Why

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    Naruto isn't that bad...but he is entitled to start this thread with his oppinion

CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Hang on
    So you dont like it yet you still watch it
    Why
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheel365
    its got a simple plot but its entertaining.
    Never said I didn't like it. Its the usual "boy has special hidden powers he's still learning about"...kinda like Bleach and DBZ. The timeskip has been dissappointing because it feels like its taking forever to get anywhere in the story....and I had high expectations.
    Last edited by tarheel365; 07-10-2007 at 09:56 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Ads