Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Naruto

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590

I Hate Naruto

I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
    Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
    Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
    Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
    Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick
    LMAO! you MUST be watching the DUBBED NARUTO!

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

WiiChat Member motherbrainrulez's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    or a 4kids dub (shivers)

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by motherbrainrulez
    or a 4kids dub (shivers)
    OMG! YOU f00L! DONT SPEAK OF SUCH HORROR!!!!!!!!

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    I have seen both, I was told to watch the Reg Jap one because it was more mature. the Eng Dub is 7+ and the Jap is 13+ it still has the same lame storyline and boring characters. Go watch a Ninja movie or one of those shows i said. Go watch Kill Bill or Crouching tiger hidden dragon or something good! Naruto is a big donkey shit coming out of a roosters penis while a gorilla eats the chicken with his ass as he drives a Hybrid car.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    naruto sucks, I totally support your idea, the only difference between the jap version and the english version is that the jap version says damn and hell, and shows a little bit of blood.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    I have seen both, I was told to watch the Reg Jap one because it was more mature. the Eng Dub is 7+ and the Jap is 13+ it still has the same lame storyline and boring characters. Go watch a Ninja movie or one of those shows i said. Go watch Kill Bill or Crouching tiger hidden dragon or something good! Naruto is a big donkey shit coming out of a roosters penis while a gorilla eats the chicken with his ass as he drives a Hybrid car.
    dude, thats ur opinion. and boring characters!? WTF!? thats like the total opposite of wat they are.a guy who lets bugs live in his body and uses them to kill people!? how is that a boring character?

Member #
    Friends
    1262-1897-0166-8568
    oh my god, i so cannt belive you said that

just because you dont like it dont mean its shit, soooooo uhh whydya make a thread just to say this anyway

help me im dying help

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    That has nothing to do with character. Having bugs in his body and using them to kill people doesn'tt involve personality or character. Simply he just likes bugs and isn't strong enough to kill people on his own.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    If you dont like what i think then too bad. You dont need to reply theres no requirements you didnt even have to get on the thread. And said what? that its a flaming pile of penguin dicks that hitler used for golf tees??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads