LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    pfft, not gonna happen

PSN ID: zapasant93

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6929-0125-0168-8136
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    pfft, not gonna happen
    Course it's not gonna-duh We're talkin' fiction here XD

((Warning: Readers may experience a loss in overall brain cell numbers when reading this persons posts. Viewer discretion is advised.))

creds to prinny^
    Currently playing:Bayonetta, Tomb raider Anniversary

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ryuzaki from DeathNote,

Loves Candy and Sweets, Holds things Funny, and Sits in a funny but Awesome way

Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    6929-0125-0168-8136
    Quote Originally Posted by zurukea
    Ryuzaki from DeathNote,

Loves Candy and Sweets, Holds things Funny, and Sits in a funny but Awesome way

lmao-but he can't kick anyones butt-plus he dies xD

((Warning: Readers may experience a loss in overall brain cell numbers when reading this persons posts. Viewer discretion is advised.))

creds to prinny^
    Currently playing:Bayonetta, Tomb raider Anniversary

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    Rurouni Kenshin & Samurai X

(飛天御剣流, Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū?, lit. "Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"), also referred to in the series as "Ultrasonic Sword Style", is a fictional ancient sword style that is said to pit one against many. It is a sword art that is passed from master to apprentice, its masters inheriting the name of Hiko Seijūrō. It is stated that the sword style was created in the Sengoku Period of Japan's history.[3]

The philosophy of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū is that a practitioner must protect those around him; he may use that lethal force for the protection of the people. When a student of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū understands this, he is ready to complete his training.[13]

Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū's principles are based on utilizing godlike speed and precision to deal powerful blows that usually bring down foes with one shot. The swordsman must also be able to read techniques at an amazing pace as well as interpret emotions as a form of clairvoyance in order to accurately predict what an opponent will do. Combining those two elements with the speed and the precision allows Kenshin and Hiko to subdue opponents before they even act.[3]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What anime cartoon or character would you think kicks everyones but!!...-kenshin.jpg  
    Last edited by Battousai; 02-29-2008 at 12:55 PM.
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

Member #
    Friends
    Domon Kasshu fromG Gundam
    In his Burning (and or God Gundam, as the Japs call it) Gundam, his Burning Erupting Finger move. Not to mention when he taps into his Meihyo Saichi (that's completely wrong, in spelling and form probably) and in his serenity and peace of mind he can take out anything that opposes him. And not to mention when he pilots the Gundam with Rain they unleash the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken (I know it sounds gay) which basically destroys all who oppose. Even against for example Goku (I'm a big DB fan as well) Domon would have some trouble at first but after he taps into his serenity he'll block off any of Goku's energy blasts, and such. Then the fight with the Super Mode would go on for a while against Goku in SSJ 3 or 4. And then Goku would probably get Domon down, determined not to loose Domon would try to use his anger. Which would almost do nothing, and then Rain would come to the rescue and somehow get into Domon's almost demolished cockpit, and unleash Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken. Which would unfortunately make a King of Hearts Insignia, right through Goku's chest.
    Last edited by Floydd; 03-01-2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Come Together.

Member #
    Friends
    Alucard
    Anime: Hellsing
    Moves: Super Regeneration, His gun 390mm long for a 1km range .454 Cal It has a
    6 bullets magazine with mercy rounds, He has (if I remember correctly) 6 levels in his seal level restrictions that he removes when need, which gives him more power in transformations, illusions Oh and Blood Suck.
    Why because that just won’t die

Ranma
    Anime: Ranma1/2
    Moves: No rules Mortal arts, cat fu, Hiryū Shōten Ha (Aslo called Heavenly Dragon's Strike) It uses the opponents aura or in Gokus case his Super Sayin Golden energy aura against them, Turing into a huge whirlwind with the opponent in side being. Ripped to shreds by his own power. Or yea and the more power the opponent’s aura is the more powerful the attack will be. Transmutation he can go Girl mode to ether confuse his opponents or Increase his speed the cost of his strength and defense or escape.

Yusuke Urameshi
    Anime: Yu Yu Haksho
    Moves Sprit Gun, Super Sprit Gun, Shoot Gun, demon gun, Demon sprit gun mix, demon Fist, Sprit Fist, Gets pissed easly then gets even more powfull.
    Last edited by B.D.N; 03-17-2008 at 10:48 PM.
    wii number 6722-9876-1815-9301 Wii log in name is Vash353
    Pm me if ya added me and tell my your wii number as well so i can do the same =)

Member #
    Friends
    neji hugo from Naruto could probably tank any anime caractor exept Naruto or like even elmo could tank any anime charactor if the writers want them to!

Member #
    Friends
    8294-6630-1949-8016
    Bitches don't know about Kamina.

Member #
    Friends
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    vegeta from dragon ball z
    vegeta>everyone
    Steam ID: Mintoisking