LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4052-6949-1525-9988

The State if Shippuden.

I've been watching Naruto since I discovered it back in 04/05 - I've loved it all (except the eon of fillers) and now that Shippuden has rolled around. I was very, very excited to get back into Naruto. Shippuden has been great but for the past perhaps 8-9 episodes (and a special!) it's seriously been the same episode the whole time.

Kakashi and Naruto chasing down one Akatsuki member while Grandma and Sakura face off against Sarutobi. It's pretty undeniable. Sakura and Grandma get backed into a corner, then they recover and back Sarutobi into a corner, back and forth, back and forth. Even worse is the Kakashi/Naruto combo of just jumping on logs. :\

Now theres been some cool stuff in amongst it all (and some shockingly bad animation) i.e getting a good insight into how Sakura has gone from useless liability to a medical ninja power house but really... they don't have to spend this long on this part of the story - they could abridge it a tiny bit. Oh well - heres hoping tommorows episode gets us somewhere.

(`._.Knowledge Speaks, Wisdom Listens.._.)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Kore.
    I've been watching Naruto since I discovered it back in 04/05 - I've loved it all (except the eon of fillers) and now that Shippuden has rolled around. I was very, very excited to get back into Naruto. Shippuden has been great but for the past perhaps 8-9 episodes (and a special!) it's seriously been the same episode the whole time.

Kakashi and Naruto chasing down one Akatsuki member while Grandma and Sakura face off against Sarutobi. It's pretty undeniable. Sakura and Grandma get backed into a corner, then they recover and back Sarutobi into a corner, back and forth, back and forth. Even worse is the Kakashi/Naruto combo of just jumping on logs. :\

Now theres been some cool stuff in amongst it all (and some shockingly bad animation) i.e getting a good insight into how Sakura has gone from useless liability to a medical ninja power house but really... they don't have to spend this long on this part of the story - they could abridge it a tiny bit. Oh well - heres hoping tommorows episode gets us somewhere.
    I have been getting tired of Naruto and Kakashi just chasing down Deidara, I mean how many damn logs are there is that canyon! But it has been far from the same episode each time, it has been great. The Sakura/Elder Chiyo vs. Sasori (not Sarutobi, Sarutobi was the name of the fourth Hokage lol) battle has been a great intellectual battle. And it was great how it ended. Just keep watching it is the best show ever made in my opinion.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    ....I just read the manga! Suigestu is sweeeet!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads