LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Devil May Cry

  1. #1
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848

    Devil May Cry

    With it's twelve episode run ending very soon, what did we all think of it?

    I loved it, being a big fan of the series. The main story line is a little confusing, it is supossed to develop through the first 9 episodes and then start to happen in episode 10. Episode 10 come across as a second part of a story which was odd, hopefully episode's 11 and 12 will end with some big fights.

  2. #2
    Writer milliways's Avatar
    Member #
    32760
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I haven't seen it yet. Was impressed by the original trailers, but I'm waiting till it's dubbed and brought over here.

    They've only gone for a 12 episode series? How long is each episode; if they're around 20 minutes each, I'd have thought that they would go for a 20+ episode series instead.

  3. #3
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by milliways
    I haven't seen it yet. Was impressed by the original trailers, but I'm waiting till it's dubbed and brought over here.

    They've only gone for a 12 episode series? How long is each episode; if they're around 20 minutes each, I'd have thought that they would go for a 20+ episode series instead.
    around 25 episodes each.

    I hope they make a new season, 12 episodes isnt enough.

    I doubt it will get dubbed, it is less main stream anime.

  4. #4
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I love the DMC series and I have played through all three of the games as well. I got into the DMC anime as a result of Cpt.McCloud's suggestion and I think that its a great show to watch.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  5. #5
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    I love the DMC series and I have played through all three of the games as well. I got into the DMC anime as a result of Cpt.McCloud's suggestion and I think that its a great show to watch.
    I love you Pras ^^



    Have you managed to catch the 1oth and 11th episodes?

    They are currently hard to find but I found 10 a little strange as it seemed part 2 of an episode even tho it was ment to start the final arc story.

  6. #6
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I love you Pras ^^



    Have you managed to catch the 1oth and 11th episodes?

    They are currently hard to find but I found 10 a little strange as it seemed part 2 of an episode even tho it was ment to start the final arc story.
    No, I have not got to those episodes yet. I got carried away with Bleach.
    But I know that they will be as great as the previous episodes.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  7. #7
    Shadow Caller Fastshadow's Avatar
    Member #
    25940
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    I Live In The Shadows
    Posts
    292
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The series is kinda short but FLCL had 6 episodes in it, the shortest anime ever.

    Any way ive only seen the first 5 episodes and its nothing like the games


    Thank for the nice sig MikemasterM1

    Wii online : 5641-0493-8594-3830
    pokemon platinum: 0259 6173 2215 name Trey
    Poke Diamond FC: 2192 3518 7613 name Ryan

  8. #8
    Writer milliways's Avatar
    Member #
    32760
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I doubt it will get dubbed, it is less main stream anime.
    I think it will be dubbed, after all the DMC3 manga was realsed in English. Just got to play the waiting game...

  9. #9
    A li'l bit different Squall7's Avatar
    Member #
    89
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,743
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by milliways
    I think it will be dubbed, after all the DMC3 manga was realsed in English. Just got to play the waiting game...
    With so much interest in DMC from the west, I'm sure if neccessary, we'll get a fan-dub on youtube.


    Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.


  10. #10
    Writer milliways's Avatar
    Member #
    32760
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    we'll get a fan-dub on youtube.
    It's usually only fan-subs that are made.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

devil may cry for the wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.