+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: who would win in a fight all the pokemon or all the people from nauruto

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    bleach is good but i got to ep 100 and got bored of it... naruto rocks never diss that show EVER it is so great i love it
    as for the question naruto would pwan pokemon with their pokeballs=D
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    All the characters from Naruto would win, because without any trainers all those pokemon are just primal creatures who can just eat, sleep, shit, and say their name.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    6929-0125-0168-8136
    Naruto would win....Cuz the pokemon's has to be told what to do.whereas naruto would just walk up and go *whuppish* bitch,I don't need a pokeball to be captured!!

((Warning: Readers may experience a loss in overall brain cell numbers when reading this persons posts. Viewer discretion is advised.))

creds to prinny^
    Currently playing:Bayonetta, Tomb raider Anniversary

Member #
    Friends
    0352-4936-1667-5829
    naruto wud obv win i mean wat happed if brock or ash sent out a ninetails. Then Naruto went into fox chakra mode the fight wud finish in like 5 seconds with naruto of the winner
    J i n G l e**

Member #
    Friends
    8732-1983-1731-5239
    Dude...
    Pokemon would win.
    Even if there was just one of each [which theres not] naruto & his 40 bretheren, would get there asses beat by 491 pokemon. You have like 30 dragons, 30 ghosts, 50 fish, 20 birds, 30 Dinosaurs, 10 mountins, not to mention the like 20 legendaries that are 30ft and weigh 2000+ pounds...

Naruto<<<pokemon

[Novice Breeder]
    Mk fc:0474-1377-6781
    Ssbb fc:2492-6240-2712
    D/P Fc:4769-3150-8316
    Platinum Fc:1934-6693-9691 Any Lastwords?

^sig by shadow^

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    A dead thread thats over a year old gets bumped by some noobs

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ... Oh wow. Old ass thread. Thread revival fail.

Ahem, if I may seal the arguement... The tailed demons, or whatever they're called nowadays, are quite a force to be reckoned with; and whoever possesses them at the time is a force of destruction, whether it be akatsuki(sp?) or their original hosts. Pretty much rip the world to shreds in a few days, right?

Now, in the latest installment of pokemon, there are 3 pokemon that are outragiously powerful. One of them, Dialga, controls time. He could simply freeze time, and they're completely frozen, and don't stand a chance.

Another one controls space; or spatial matter. It could just tear their matter to pieces, and they disappear in a matter of seconds. Seeya.

And the final one, effectively the "god" of pokemon, is stronger than these two itself; Arceus. Can you imagine how easy it'd be, for a god to take out a few measly demons? Arceus created the damn universe, it'd be incredibly easy to take care of a few powerful but compared to him, miniscule monsters. Pokemon wins, simply put.

... Not to mention besides those 3, there's always 490 other species that could wage war with their freak of nature superpowers.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0352-4936-1667-5829
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    ... Oh wow. Old ass thread. Thread revival fail.

Ahem, if I may seal the arguement... The tailed demons, or whatever they're called nowadays, are quite a force to be reckoned with; and whoever possesses them at the time is a force of destruction, whether it be akatsuki(sp?) or their original hosts. Pretty much rip the world to shreds in a few days, right?

Now, in the latest installment of pokemon, there are 3 pokemon that are outragiously powerful. One of them, Dialga, controls time. He could simply freeze time, and they're completely frozen, and don't stand a chance.

Another one controls space; or spatial matter. It could just tear their matter to pieces, and they disappear in a matter of seconds. Seeya.

And the final one, effectively the "god" of pokemon, is stronger than these two itself; Arceus. Can you imagine how easy it'd be, for a god to take out a few measly demons? Arceus created the damn universe, it'd be incredibly easy to take care of a few powerful but compared to him, miniscule monsters. Pokemon wins, simply put.

... Not to mention besides those 3, there's always 490 other species that could wage war with their freak of nature superpowers.
    yeh but dude get like sasuke or itachi then they can use sharingan stop time manipulate space and if it gets too much in th time stop naruto cud go like 9 tail chakra and creting lke 999999999999999 shadow clones thus do serious damage hehe then kisame could use his sammahande and suck all his power away
    Last edited by JinGle; 04-15-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    J i n G l e**

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Uh... the Mangekyo Sharingan doesn't manipulate time or space... lol. I'm not even a naruto fan anymore and I know that much. Only Hatake Kakashi can do so, and the pokemon that controls space could just bring whatever back.

Infinite Shadow Clones versus a god, that could blow up the universe? Lol. I think this ends the discussion here, really.

Oh, and Kisame Hoshigaki's Samehada is indeed a powerful weapon, but could it really withhold the power large enough to create an entire universe? That honestly seems like an impossibility to me. ... ... ... How do I know all this, anyways.

... Where's Shadow? I'm suprised he's not here, arguing with me.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0352-4936-1667-5829
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Uh... the Mangekyo Sharingan doesn't manipulate time or space... lol. I'm not even a naruto fan anymore and I know that much. Only Hatake Kakashi can do so, and the pokemon that controls space could just bring whatever back.

Infinite Shadow Clones versus a god, that could blow up the universe? Lol. I think this ends the discussion here, really.

Oh, and Kisame Hoshigaki's Samehada is indeed a powerful weapon, but could it really withhold the power large enough to create an entire universe? That honestly seems like an impossibility to me. ... ... ... How do I know all this, anyways.

... Where's Shadow? I'm suprised he's not here, arguing with me.

well in the fight in episode 80-81 itachi stop time and tortures kakashi useing special genjutsu all shadow clones a clones of urself but not as strong so meaning it has nowt to do with shadow

+ naruto never gives up so neiher will i hehe
    J i n G l e**

Ads