LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1332
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What anime are you watching at the moment?

  1. #1001
    Roy's our boy! KRKanon's Avatar
    Member #
    61225
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pherae
    Posts
    725
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1766-9368-9882-0000
    Lol wow

    One Piece: 6/10
    - I haven't really been in the mood
    - not really interesting

    Ghost in the Shell - SAC: 7/10
    - sexy android gets my attention
    - doesn't really challenge me
    - action-y

    (I don't really use Mega or Mars too often)
    Private Message for faster re-adding!


    Older Stuff:
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #1002
    Ancient Brawler kikae's Avatar
    Member #
    55789
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    400
    Friends
    59
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5805-3018-2025-1718
    im watching right now zegapain
    3DS code: 2191-7647-6022





  3. #1003
    WiiChat Member MagSul's Avatar
    Member #
    71871
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I've just finished watching Trigun myself. Before that was Eureka 7. I'm looking at Wolf's Rain next, then maybe Full Metal Alchemist.

  4. #1004
    The Lovely Falling Flower Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Member #
    72279
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Halifax, Canada
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by MagSul View Post
    I've just finished watching Trigun myself. Before that was Eureka 7. I'm looking at Wolf's Rain next, then maybe Full Metal Alchemist.
    You probably won't regret watching Wolf's Rain, it was a good anime with alot of meaning and a good plot, although it is a shorter series then what I'd go for.

    Right now I'm watching Kodomo no Jikan and Full Metal Panic.
    They are completely different from one another but I'm enjoying both so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliko
    Suicide before E3 really?
    Wait until the new Zelda trailer is shown at least.

  5. #1005
    ♦ ceaseless rain ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,734
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    A few. I just skip past all the boring stuff and go right to the sexy parts.


    I dont really watch anime.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #1006
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,070
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeshiko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MagSul View Post
    I've just finished watching Trigun myself. Before that was Eureka 7. I'm looking at Wolf's Rain next, then maybe Full Metal Alchemist.
    You probably won't regret watching Wolf's Rain, it was a good anime with alot of meaning and a good plot, although it is a shorter series then what I'd go for.

    Right now I'm watching Kodomo no Jikan and Full Metal Panic.
    They are completely different from one another but I'm enjoying both so far.
    Enjoy a series that is banned the rest of the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    A few. I just skip past all the boring stuff and go right to the sexy parts.


    I dont really watch anime.

    What couldn't be seen now can be


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  7. #1007
    The Lovely Falling Flower Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Member #
    72279
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Halifax, Canada
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    [
    Enjoy a series that is banned the rest of the world
    Morally, maybe. You can find it uncensored all over the place though. C:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliko
    Suicide before E3 really?
    Wait until the new Zelda trailer is shown at least.

  8. #1008
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,070
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadeshiko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    [
    Enjoy a series that is banned the rest of the world
    Morally, maybe. You can find it uncensored all over the place though. C:
    And yet THERE MAKING A NEW SESSION OF IT!!!
    (Personally I prefer Ichigo Marshmallow even if it lacks the stuff that would now get the police knocking on my door and taking my PC)


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  9. #1009
    *glare of doom* hiMe's Avatar
    Member #
    38513
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    231
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6929-0125-0168-8136
    I'm watching Shugo Chara

    I love it! It reminds me of me...except I'm not cool to my fellow students, but cooler to younger years...Close enough.

    Awesome anyway the colouring is fantastic! So bored of bland animes. So need vibrant stuff. W000000

    ((Warning: Readers may experience a loss in overall brain cell numbers when reading this persons posts. Viewer discretion is advised.))

    creds to prinny^
    Currently playing:Bayonetta, Tomb raider Anniversary


  10. #1010
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,913
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    Ok so anime I should be watching now is: HOTD...and only that Along with Kissxsis and He is my Master
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

boondocks hentai

,

can wii play dvds

,

connect wii internet

,
evolution of man death note
,
guyver
,
hentai hajime no ippo
,

ichigo mashimaro

,

nodame cantabile anime

,
picture of anohana gif
,

star ocean last hope hentai

,
star ocean the last hope hentai porn
,
super luigi galaxy gif
Click on a term to search for related topics.