LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 134 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1332
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What anime are you watching at the moment?

  1. #301
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    I'm not getting my ass beat by an anime fan.

    Darkprinny: I saw a couple of minutes of Excel Saga Episode 26 and WTF!!!
    I always suspected that Japanese are horny (the word that starts with F and rhymes with duck) but this anime is just perverted. In 1:45 two girls were singing naked and later on the chick was taking a shower and her little naked sister pops up out of nowere. There were cameras in her bathroom and this guy was watching her shower. That assistants clothes only had a frontside not a backside LOL. But still the Japanese make their girls have way too big boobs. Like in Naruto Tsunade has extremely large Double D's and Jarhya is a pervert.
    Sorry to tell you, you automatically qualify as an anime fan by knowing the names of those Naruto characters.

    It should be pointed out, that particular Excel Saga episode was deliberately made as extreme as possible. And yet the makers still came up with something even worse later on.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  2. #302
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,069
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    I'm not getting my ass beat by an anime fan.
    We seem to be beating you by knowing what where talking about
    Darkprinny: I saw a couple of minutes of Excel Saga Episode 26 and WTF!!!
    I always suspected that Japanese are horny (the word that starts with F and rhymes with duck) but this anime is just perverted. In 1:45 two girls were singing naked and later on the chick was taking a shower and her little naked sister pops up out of nowere. There were cameras in her bathroom and this guy was watching her shower. That assistants clothes only had a frontside not a backside LOL.
    It wasnt her little sister she just calls her big sister.
    Its more understandable if its watched from the start.

    The last episode was never aired on Japanese tv (was made as such).
    But still the Japanese make their girls have way too big boobs. Like in Naruto Tsunade has extremely large Double D's and Jarhya is a pervert.
    Boob size?
    Most of the recent ones have been what you would call flat chested (and underage looking)
    Speaking of underage the next one mentioned is full of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain View Post
    And yet the makers still came up with something even worse later on.
    Still think its all for kids?
    Try some Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Elfen Lied, Bible black (ok its porn) or Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan

    Its best to think before calling things kiddy

    Isnt the Wii classed as such?


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  3. #303
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    TVTropes will destroy your life!
    Oh crap there it goes again!!

    It did help me find more anime and made me see that I really like Tsundere type girls as they're called.

    Bible Black is indeed porn.

    I'm surprised no-one suggest Lain or Evangelion as a way to show it's not for kids.
    Oh and if my old buddy ever sees this. Gundam is not for KIDS!

    Although there are kids anime I enjoyed. Two of them from the op of my head are:

    -Dragon Ball (Need I explain)
    -Digimon Tamers (My favorite Digimon show, best way to prepare for the horrifying and disturbing elements of Lain and Eva. a.k.a. Otaku's Basic Training)
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 04-22-2009 at 06:42 PM.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  4. #304
    Banned Generalsma's Avatar
    Member #
    55612
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    TVTropes will destroy your life!
    Oh crap there it goes again!!

    It did help me find more anime and made me see that I really like Tsundere type girls as they're called.

    Bible Black is indeed porn.

    I'm surprised no-one suggest Lain or Evangelion as a way to show it's not for kids.
    Oh and if my old buddy ever sees this. Gundam is not for KIDS!

    Although there are kids anime I enjoyed. Two of them from the op of my head are:

    -Dragon Ball (Need I explain)
    -Digimon Tamers (My favorite Digimon show, best way to prepare for the horrifying and disturbing elements of Lain and Eva. a.k.a. Otaku's Basic Training)
    You watch Digimon too? I used to watch about a couple of months ago until the season was over or until it stopped coming on. I've seen all seasons exept the last half of the last season.

    Napalmbrain: I never said that I didn't watch anime's I just don't watch a lot of them. I only watch
    Naruto(till around episode 170)
    Digimon(still know mos of their names but I don't watch it no more)
    Yugioh GX(seen last 2 seasons watching first season)

  5. #305
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    Try some Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Elfen Lied, Bible black (ok its porn) or Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    I'm surprised no-one suggest Lain or Evangelion as a way to show it's not for kids.
    Continuing the theme: Now and Then, Here and There, Texhnolyze, Gunslinger Girl, Shadow Star Narutaru, Black Lagoon, and Mnemosyne.

    P.S. - I couldn't help but notice you're on MAL, Monsteroids.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  6. #306
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Yeah I signed up not too long ago. I felt it was necessary considering I'm one to forget names.

    Continuing:
    Akira, Ergo Proxy, FLCL, Bokurano, Saikano, Haruhi S(grope the boobies!!!), School Days(ugh... At least the end was good), Hugurashi, etc.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 04-22-2009 at 07:45 PM.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  7. #307
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,069
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Hajime no ippo, Beck, Samurai x (one of my fave endings),

    I think we need another thread just for these animes that arnt kiddish

    Kinda like a recommendation thread
    Kinda like a "Watch these before saying all anime is such and such" thread


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  8. #308
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    DOITDOITDOIT!!! I wanna thread!!! I wanna talk!!!


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  9. #309
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,288
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    You watch Digimon too? I used to watch about a couple of months ago until the season was over or until it stopped coming on. I've seen all seasons exept the last half of the last season.

    Napalmbrain: I never said that I didn't watch anime's I just don't watch a lot of them. I only watch
    Naruto(till around episode 170)
    Digimon(still know mos of their names but I don't watch it no more)
    Yugioh GX(seen last 2 seasons watching first season)
    Can we really consider Dragon Ball a kids show? Sure the US censorship makes it out to be that way, but the uncut versions is... well not so much.

  10. #310
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Dragon Ball is... Dragon Ball which in turn is a mutated version of journey to the west with a sudden Sci-fi wham... How it became so popular I dunno, but it just turned out so good I must say.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

boondocks hentai

,

can wii play dvds

,

connect wii internet

,
evolution of man death note
,
guyver
,
hentai hajime no ippo
,

ichigo mashimaro

,

nodame cantabile anime

,
picture of anohana gif
,

star ocean last hope hentai

,
star ocean the last hope hentai porn
,
super luigi galaxy gif
Click on a term to search for related topics.