LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1332
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What anime are you watching at the moment?

  1. #371
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,986
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    So Bad It's Horrible, Oh yes I know that one indeed.

    Errr... What in th hell did I just watch. What is MD Geist...
    A anime?


    Wait what?
    Spoiler Alert!


    Its news to me


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  2. #372
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,274
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    You guys are dumb. Naruto is more popular and better than any of the anime's that you guys mentioned.
    Oh dear God a future Narutard.

    This guy REALLY doesn't know what he's talking about.

  3. #373
    Banned Generalsma's Avatar
    Member #
    55612
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Oh dear God a future Narutard.

    This guy REALLY doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Ha!Ha! Narutotard what a funny thing to say. We got a comedian on this thread. You should do stand up comedy.

    You know what, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't stay home watching anime's online the whole day. Maybe it's because I have better things to do.

  4. #374
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    What is MD Geist...
    The worst work of fiction I have ever seen. There was a whole lot of awful anime OVAs back in the 80s, and this one was the worst. I watched it expecting it to be hilariously crap, but in Japanese it's just terrible.

    Basic plot: something called the DEATH FORCE is about to be activated at the BRAIN PALACE, which will unleash killer robots or something. The local army needs to stop it, so to help them, they think it's a good idea to recruit a psychotic super-soldier who's just awakened from cryogenic sleep. And lives only to kill.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  5. #375
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,274
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    Ha!Ha! Narutotard what a funny thing to say. We got a comedian on this thread. You should do stand up comedy.

    You know what, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't stay home watching anime's online the whole day. Maybe it's because I have better things to do.
    ...Everyone uses the term "narutard" for those over-the-top Naruto fans.

    Wait, first you defend Naruto and call us dumb but now you say you don't know what you're talking about? Make up your mind.

  6. #376
    Banned Generalsma's Avatar
    Member #
    55612
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oakland,California,USA/In the ghetto
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    How many of you guys know Japanese?

  7. #377
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Well, MD Geist sounds like fun... not.
    @Prinny: She's talking about trannies of course... right... If this is true then I must set out and investigate.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  8. #378
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,986
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Have any of you herd of this "Isshoni Training"
    A keep fit DVD for Otakus that has been selling well on Amazon
    Having watch some of it
    Dear god its like most ecchi anime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    Well, MD Geist sounds like fun... not.
    @Prinny: She's talking about trannies of course... right... If this is true then I must set out and investigate.
    Nope shes talking about all girls.
    If your gonna watch the seres I wont spoiler the joke.
    One episode left

    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    Ha!Ha! Narutotard what a funny thing to say. We got a comedian on this thread. You should do stand up comedy.

    You know what, perhaps I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't stay home watching anime's online the whole day. Maybe it's because I have better things to do.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=narutard
    Its a proper phrase

    Like look at pictures of girls with big breasts
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    How many of you guys know Japanese?
    I know a little Japanese and I speak to her a lot as well


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  9. #379
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    (Appears from the Past) I'm about to watch FLCL Again. (Disappears to the past from which he came)

  10. #380
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Good, stay in the past. We don't need you and your horrible anime.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

boondocks hentai

,

can wii play dvds

,

connect wii internet

,
evolution of man death note
,
guyver
,
hentai hajime no ippo
,

ichigo mashimaro

,

nodame cantabile anime

,
picture of anohana gif
,

star ocean last hope hentai

,
star ocean the last hope hentai porn
,
super luigi galaxy gif
Click on a term to search for related topics.