LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1829-0450-2187-0811
    first of all at birth Brolys power wasn't 12,000 it was 10,000, and Gokus power wasn't 2 it was 10(I think).
    and second i know there was something that made me know that Broly teleported but i can't remmember.

So in order for me to prove what i say is the truth i have to watch all of Brolys movies so i will.(luckly i have all DBZ episodes, movies and specials on my computer).

and plus Goku never fought with Broly on SSJ3 or SSJ4, so if he did he would've kick his ass easly.

looks like you didn't watch the scond movie with Broly.

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR) (PM Zoro11031)
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by MazenXD
    first of all at birth Brolys power wasn't 12,000 it was 10,000, and Gokus power wasn't 2 it was 10(I think).
    and second i know there was something that made me know that Broly teleported but i can't remmember.

So in order for me to prove what i say is the truth i have to watch all of Brolys movies so i will.(luckly i have all DBZ episodes, movies and specials on my computer).

and plus Goku never fought with Broly on SSJ3 or SSJ4, so if he did he would've kick his ass easly.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snap snap snap*
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by MazenXD

It was 2! Broly didn't teleport he shielded him and his father when planet vegeta exploded. Do the math it was a 11,998 diffrence in power!
    Goku at ssj3 wouldn't win because he would get tired from being in that state for a long time.Plus for goku to be in ssj4 he would need a moon. Broly would over power him.
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJJason
    It was 2! Broly didn't teleport he shielded him and his father when planet vegeta exploded. Do the math it was a 11,998 diffrence in power!
    Goku at ssj3 wouldn't win because he would get tired from being in that state for a long time.Plus for goku to be in ssj4 he would need a moon. Broly would over power him.
    You forget the fact that one can eventually become stronger than the other. Granted, Broly has an endless supply of power, but the fact remains is that he's dead now. You don't just get killed if you're the strongest in the universe (doesn't make sense).

Not to get geeky or anything, but the math is pretty easy, it took one punch from Goku to beat Broly, with only the help of borrowed energy from his friends, and Vegeta. I'm pretty sure if Goku were SSJ3, let alone a SSJ2.. he could beat Broly without the extra help of everyone else. The dead giveaway is that it only took the power of regular Super Saiyans to defeat/kill Broly.

MazenXD is right, Goku's Power Lv. was only 10 at birth, while Broly's was 10,000 at birth.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    OK i let you argue a little while i think you don't understand when i say brolly is non cannon... in the manga it is stated that gohan has the most potential and if you know anything at all manga is all ways correct as it is original source anything else said in movies or anime if it contradicts the manga it is wrong... Aarika torynoma <<(wrong spelling on that 1) didn't have anything to do with the brolly movies so he had no input on who what or how brolly would act in the cannon universe buu is the strongest not kid buu but super buu he is the strongest single beaning... gohan may have more potential but as you would know he doesn't train as hard... now that is the cannon universe if we talk non cannon like you guys are then the strongest single beaning is shyshenron from GT easily he is the strongest if we take the GT out of the equation (which i would as it is a load of crap at times) it comes down to buu vs brolly vs janemba vs goku i have been in many arguments on funi forums about this so i wont go on any further but basically thats what it comes down to i hope i didn't miss anyone...
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by toomstone
    OK i let you argue a little while i think you don't understand when i say brolly is non cannon... in the manga it is stated that gohan has the most potential and if you know anything at all manga is all ways correct as it is original source anything else said in movies or anime if it contradicts the manga it is wrong... Aarika torynoma <<(wrong spelling on that 1) didn't have anything to do with the brolly movies so he had no input on who what or how brolly would act in the cannon universe buu is the strongest not kid buu but super buu he is the strongest single beaning... gohan may have more potential but as you would know he doesn't train as hard... now that is the cannon universe if we talk non cannon like you guys are then the strongest single beaning is shyshenron from GT easily he is the strongest if we take the GT out of the equation (which i would as it is a load of crap at times) it comes down to buu vs brolly vs janemba vs goku i have been in many arguments on funi forums about this so i wont go on any further but basically thats what it comes down to i hope i didn't miss anyone...
    Have you ever heard of a period? Does the phrase "run-on sentence" mean anything to you?

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Member #
    Friends
    8211-0763-7929-1645
    thus i do ... its kinda simple really
    I left wii-chat in the 09 disaster

Member #
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Friends
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    NICE 1 SSJJASON, thanks for that!

First of all, i'm talking about the DBZ universe, not the GT one, when someone refers to a universe it usually implies those dead or alive!

OK i heard someone say that it only took a punch to kill brolly, TRUE! It was the Combined energey of all the saiyans and piccolo too.
    Do you know how he died? Kakarot reopened Brolly's old wound from when he was ordered to be executed, he was stabbed in the belly! Thats how defeated him the first time round!

Plus you say it only too gohan and goten to defeat broly also true!
    Lets do the math:

Goten contributed a kame hame ha

Gohan did did too

Although kakarot might not have physically been there he did contribute a kame hame ha never the less

Now it makes no sense that gohan would'nt fight brolly in SSJ2 from so let's for arguments sake say he was fighting at and asceded SSJ level which is SSJ1.5
    Wee can make this measurement when ascened saiyans trunks and goten fuse to fight hirudigon and form an SSJ 3 gotenks (1.5 + 1.5 = SSJ3)

So lets do the math

Gohans Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Goten Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Kakarot Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

now adding all that up we get the equivilant of an SSJ Level of 4.5!

Also notice how long they were charging thier kame hame ha's also?

Plus brolly's fighting after being in a coma for who kows how many years, and has still not recovered from his last battle, imagine what he would have done if he FULLY healed, because remember saiyans grow stronger after every battle. Now brolly would have been even more stronger because he nearly died!!!!!!!!

Plus you guy's I'm talking potentially the strongest too, i think that Brolly would have made a rally cool good guy too man, what you think?
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by Singhson
    NICE 1 SSJJASON, thanks for that!

First of all, i'm talking about the DBZ universe, not the GT one, when someone refers to a universe it usually implies those dead or alive!

OK i heard someone say that it only took a punch to kill brolly, TRUE! It was the Combined energey of all the saiyans and piccolo too.
    Do you know how he died? Kakarot reopened Brolly's old wound from when he was ordered to be executed, he was stabbed in the belly! Thats how defeated him the first time round!

Plus you say it only too gohan and goten to defeat broly also true!
    Lets do the math:

Goten contributed a kame hame ha

Gohan did did too

Although kakarot might not have physically been there he did contribute a kame hame ha never the less

Now it makes no sense that gohan would'nt fight brolly in SSJ2 from so let's for arguments sake say he was fighting at and asceded SSJ level which is SSJ1.5
    Wee can make this measurement when ascened saiyans trunks and goten fuse to fight hirudigon and form an SSJ 3 gotenks (1.5 + 1.5 = SSJ3)

So lets do the math

Gohans Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Goten Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

Kakarot Kame hame ha contributed @ ascended saiyan level SSJ 1.5

now adding all that up we get the equivilant of an SSJ Level of 4.5!

Also notice how long they were charging thier kame hame ha's also?

Plus brolly's fighting after being in a coma for who kows how many years, and has still not recovered from his last battle, imagine what he would have done if he FULLY healed, because remember saiyans grow stronger after every battle. Now brolly would have been even more stronger because he nearly died!!!!!!!!

Plus you guy's I'm talking potentially the strongest too, i think that Brolly would have made a rally cool good guy too man, what you think?
    I dont know why you refer to him as kakarot, it just sounds really really gay.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Member #
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Friends
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    LMAO, i don't know either, i feel like i have to pronounce his original name because it sort of resembles his saiyan heritage!
    And I'm all about the roots!
    Grass roots, family root's, but not root beer. You get the picture!
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads