LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: bleach!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm a fan of Bleach. Used to be a huge fan, trying to find every color art out there by Mr. Kubo and watching every episode. I think I stopped watching at ep. 160. I'm still reading the manga though.

King of Pop
    Michael J. Jackson
    1959-2009
    Rest in peace, dear king.

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    I'm a bleach fan myself. I've watched every episode out in america and i'm caught up with the manga in japan. Just gonna say this, IT IS AWESOME!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    Bleach was good till a Dragonball Z fan came along and rewrote the script and made it less about fighting these ghost things and more about fighting other people

They're still fighting the ghost things, but they evolved into a more humanoid form.

Also, do they still show bleach on Adult swim? If so what episode are they on? If not, what episode did they end at ? Anyone know?

Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    there still showing it. they are on episode 107 or 108 i believe. there finishing up the Bount filler arc

Member #
    Friends
    Cool, thanks for answering that Shadow. I hated that arc, btw. Just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Bleach? I liked that show better when it was called Yu Yu Hakisho. And I liked THAT show better when it was called DRAGON BALL Z!!! D=<
    I LOL'd at that Bodline.

Brawl Fc: 5198 3675 0426

Call of Duty MWR: 0877-4329-7451

PM Me If You Add Me. Thnx.

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    They just showed 108 last night and episode 110 is when it is back on track woth the manga.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Hurrr... It's hard to watch, for me at least. I like things that are Hmmm... Satoshi Kon, Girl who Leaped through Time, Ghibli, Gainax, Gundam(IT'S A CHAAARR!!! lol, memes), Lain, Geass(lolouch, Le Douche), Tales of the Abyss(I love JAAAADE!!!), Symphonia OAV(guilty pleasure), Digimon Tamers(DON'T JUDGE ME!!), Rumiko Takahashi(Yeeeaaaahh...), Dragon Ball, GTO, Mr. Despair, Saikano, Daioh, Haruhi, Ouran, Lucky Star, Akira, Steamboy, etc.

I never got into Bleach. I did hear that Rukia was played by Michelle Ruff(played Rita Mordio in ToV) in the dub. Is it any good... The dub I mean.

I didn't quite like Ichigo much.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    Hurrr... It's hard to watch, for me at least. I like things that are Hmmm... Satoshi Kon, Girl who Leaped through Time, Ghibli, Gainax, Gundam(IT'S A CHAAARR!!! lol, memes), Lain, Geass(lolouch, Le Douche), Tales of the Abyss(I love JAAAADE!!!), Symphonia OAV(guilty pleasure), Digimon Tamers(DON'T JUDGE ME!!), Rumiko Takahashi(Yeeeaaaahh...), Dragon Ball, GTO, Mr. Despair, Saikano, Daioh, Haruhi, Ouran, Lucky Star, Akira, Steamboy, etc.

I never got into Bleach. I did hear that Rukia was played by Michelle Ruff(played Rita Mordio in ToV) in the dub. Is it any good... The dub I mean.

I didn't quite like Ichigo much.
    Agreed. I enjoyed the first part of it though, when they fought those ghost things on earth. Then the twist came and they were in some dimension that made it DBZ style.

I love DBZ, I hate DBZ rip-offs. Especially Naruto.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    DBZ... I prefer the original Dragon Ball. Making Goku an alien and such... errr... Then Vegeta, just Vegeta... Seriously the guy really needs to tame that hair and yeahhh. I liked it up until the Androids... The Androids and the Cell part was passable I guess. Buu arc, I watched it... was indifferent. GT, what is GT... I never heard of that... Don't want to.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Dude I still watch Digimon. Bleach does get DBZ like but if you think about it if they had stayed at the level they were at in the start of the show it would get very boring eventually, & the same for Naruto. I can't wait for arrancar arc to get going.

Gundam, Geass(Nice Joke), Tales of the Abyss(I did not know it was an anime! I have the game & don't plan on getting rid of it., Symphonia OAV(Heard it is good.), Digimon Tamers(My fav Digimon series & I have watched all of the episodes of all 5 series.),Dragon Ball(The anime that started my addiction to it.), Daioh(I take it you mean Azumanga Daioh which I love, Haruhi, Lucky Star(heard it's funny.), Steamboy(saw the movie). Those are stuff I like or are interested in seeing that you listed. I know a little of topic so i'm sorry. GT had only 2 good things, SS4 Goku & SS4 Gogeta. Otherwise it sucked.

Ads