oh oh yeah okay back to you(mr_stoukaph) then

you have taken the hat and you need to protect it

2. Ads

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i get nasa to send me into space and i get the cap and go to planet x the planet after pluto and put it into the planets core

super awesome member CantWait4Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I hijack the nasa ship you were on. Then I crash pluto into Planet X, grab the cap (which is now floating in space) and fly to planet Y, the planet after planet X. I then put the cap in the center of the planet. I surround it with a 5 foot thick titanium shied arouond it. after that I put a giant moat of lava around it. Above the moat there is a giant motion sensor that will deploy a giant laser that will burn the cap to a crisp if disturbed, so you cant fly over the lava. And finally, there is a door into this whole thing that requires a 17 digit password. this password is known by no one in the universe. the only way to find out this password is to find the scrap of paper it is written on. The paper is in a chest at the bottom of the ocean guarded by mario, luigi, bowser, princess peach, yoshi, link, kirby, wario, samus, snake, pikachu, jigglypuff, zelda, donkey kong, and Chuck Norris. Can anyone beat that?!?
    Death may be the greatest of all human blessings - Socrates

Wii funds: only $120, but Im selling my old Xbox

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    i fly into space and hire andross to grab the planet and crush it with his giant hands. i tell slippy to get the cap (he owed me a favor after i saved his froggy butt in starfox 64). i go to Aether and open the portal to the dark world (sorry samus) and program Quadraxis to protect the cap.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I go into the dark world and re-program Quadraxis to give me the hat then I give it to ganon who is then defeated by Link(again) and sealed in the sacred realm (again) with the hat.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    i fallow in ganons footsteaps and get sent to the sacred realm and kill him and take the hat. then i break out of the realm and fly to Pistol Star (largest known star) and put it in the center. then i take that star and cover it in Adamantium (the stuff wolverine's claws are made out of) and then throw the star into a black hole. after that i take the black hole and hire every arwing pilot to protect it. beat that!

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    I get kirbys special sucking power and suck all the planes and the black hole than poo the hat out then go back to Earth and put it in the presidents underpants which are sealed with metal lining and metal locks all over and the keys to find the locks are distributed to all the continents in the world.

Member #
    Friends
    i borrow a space ship from my frined the red ranger then i shoot missiles at your arwing pilots and they all die. i go into the black hole and try shooting missles at the star but the adamantium keeps on blocking it so i call my friend the blue ranger to help me he comes and in a suicide attempt he crashes his ship into the Adamantium and a hole opens. I grab the hat and enter a new alternate dimension rip the hat and scatter it all around that alternate universe. Each piece is guarded by infrared lasers and is in a steel ball. Those balls are guarded by jedi and those jedi are guarded by the marines, the marines are guarded by the army, and the army is guarded by a giant plasma shield. Each plasma shield is guarde by a Spartan warrior (example: Master Chief).
    Beat that.
    edit: damn it you guys posted before me

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    but the airwing pilots are gone? i sucked them up? remember...... the presidents underpants!

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i kill the president and take his pants and take the cap then i give it to mario which is then stolen by sonic that runs around the world at the speed of sound

Ads