Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    actually, the answer was a towel, but close enough
    Death may be the greatest of all human blessings - Socrates

Wii funds: only $120, but Im selling my old Xbox

add me to ur friend list smokeydabear's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i find and destroy dark samus and take the hat then i throw it into the hugest tv in the world with all games systems connected to it

my friend codes
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com live chat with other members

Member #
    Friends
    i move the xbox connected to it slightly and the disc scratches and shatteres into a thousand peicesto kill all the characters and i press eject on the ps1 to get the hat out.

i then take a rocket to the stars and throw the hat in the black hole with all the ships from all sci-fi's guarding it.

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I get the people and aliens from the aliens series to scare all the ships away and send mario (from galaxy) into the blackhole and throw out the hat to me, he dies.

I hide the hat into an animal crossing game (wild world) on the ds, it can only be obtained by entering the year 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
    There is then a large black gate that leads to the world.
    It can only be opened by presenting a fully built nintendo wii (no time travelling, remember).
    By then the world beyond is destroyed and the hat is hidden in that annoying, greedy racoons secret vault that is protected by sauron and is army. (including all ringwraiths, orcs and uruk hai)
    Last edited by Diomedes; 08-09-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    since no-one has done a post here for a while, nook then adds more security.
    there are 11 gates that lead to the vault guarded by saurans army. Each gate has an arena before it. The only way to open a gate is to kill/defeat the enemy(s) that is in the arena before it.
    The enemies are presented in orser from gate 1-11
    1.Kirby
    2.Mario
    3.Every heartless ever existed
    4.Samus
    5.Dark Samus
    6. 6 million ds's with high AI and eqquiped Action replays (you need to beat them in a lap of Bowsers castle in Mario Kart DS)
    7.Luigi
    8. The fellowship team
    9. Myamonto
    10. link and dark link
    11. myself (a huge marine that has every gun in the world, can mind contral and is invincible)

then nook himself turned the vault into the one ring and the only way to put it back to normal is to be the rings chosen one, like sauran (sauran must be defeated in order for this to happen)

super awesome member CantWait4Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Who is The Fellowship Team and Myamoto??

add me to ur friend list smokeydabear's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i fart and all the army gets distracted by the smell then i take the hat and send it to tatoonine(star wars) and put it underground in the middle of the desert there

my friend codes
    http://www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com live chat with other members

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    WAIT, did you read the second post?? (and first)
    You need to abide by the rulz i gave.
    Now try again and read before you post again

the fellowship, i mean by the fellowship in the lord of the rings movies. myamonto, (is that how you spell his name?)is the president of nintendo,( i think).
    Last edited by Diomedes; 08-09-2006 at 10:17 PM.

super awesome member CantWait4Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I steal one of the Wiiís on display at E3. After that i buy an Action Replay for my DS, and use it to enter the year 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. There I present my stolen Wii. After that, I go to the Arenas.

1. once Kirby gets one glimpse of me, he starts running
    2. Mario owed me a favor from way back in Super Mario Advance, so he joins my side and comes with me.
    3. I hide in the shadows when I enter the arena, so all the heartless go for Mario. I quietly proceed to the next arena.
    4. I open up a can of whoop ass on Samus, and just as Iím about to destroy him he says he will help me with my quest if I spare him. I agree, and we proceed to arena 5
    5. I get Samus to attack dark Samus, and while theyíre locked in an eternal battle, I sneak on to the next arena.
    6. I steal the all the DSí Action Replays, and use them on my DS, I easily defeat them and continue
    7. Luigi also owed me a favor from Super Mario Advance also, so he joins me.
    8. I steal he ring from Frodo, and use it to go invisible, and sneak over to the next arena.
    9. I offer to give Myamoto the Wii I stole from E3 back if he lets me past. He agrees, and I continue
    10. Link And Dark Link are about to start attacking, but then they get in a fight about who gets to attack first, and kill each other. I finally proceed to the final arena.
    11. You aim at me with one of those huge guns from The Terminator. You fire Ė and nothing happens. Thatís when you realize youíve got all the guns in the world, BUT NO AMMO! That gets you so freaked out, you forget about your mind control and invincibility. You run away screaming, and I go face Saurans army.

I use all those massive combos from ninety nine nights to kill his army. Then Luigi and I go after Sauran. He is no match for the two of us, and goes down in two minutes. Tops. Then I use my super awesome safe- cracking skillz to open the vault and take the cap.

I then get NASA to take me up in a spaceship, close my eyes, and drop the hat down to the earth. Even I donít know where it is.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    but then you didnt realise that i put on a tracking device on the hat before u stole it so i easily found it. Supprisingly it was on the roof of your house.

I then remove the tracking device on the hat and during my tour of the entire universe i hid it...
    wait, where did i hide it???
    oh well, you might as well spend eternity looking for a small useless cap.

if you can't find it, game over

(great reply cantwait4wii, but you didnt realise that samus is a SHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Last edited by Diomedes; 08-10-2006 at 02:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads