LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: The Song Game!

  1. #31
    WiiChat Member Mr_Stoukaph's Avatar
    Member #
    584
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,433
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    people arent as interested in games anymore. probably because they dont count as posts on their post count
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

  2. #32
    WiiChat Member Dark Void's Avatar
    Member #
    872
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    that one place, in that one town
    Posts
    181
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ya that is lame, its not like post counts mean u make good posts lol ah well i dont really care i dont visit this site much anyway lol.

    ------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

  3. #33
    NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC JCpackers05's Avatar
    Member #
    623
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,377
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You've got this new head filled up with smoke
    I've got my veins all tangled close
    To the jukebox bars you frequent
    The safest place to hide
    A long night spent with your most obvious weakness
    You start shaking at the thought you are everything I want
    'Cause you are everything I'm not

    And we lay, we lay together just not
    Too close, too close (How close is close enough?)
    We lay, we lay together just not
    Too close, too close

    I just wanna break you down so badly
    Well I trip over everything you say
    I just wanna break you down so badly
    In the worst way
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

    And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.


    Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

  4. #34
    Bulls on Parade sKin's Avatar
    Member #
    1077
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    You've got this new head filled up with smoke
    I've got my veins all tangled close
    To the jukebox bars you frequent
    The safest place to hide
    A long night spent with your most obvious weakness
    You start shaking at the thought you are everything I want
    'Cause you are everything I'm not

    And we lay, we lay together just not
    Too close, too close (How close is close enough?)
    We lay, we lay together just not
    Too close, too close

    I just wanna break you down so badly
    Well I trip over everything you say
    I just wanna break you down so badly
    In the worst way
    Taking Back Sunday - Better Make Damn Sure (I hate them ) Okay my turn:

    Come on!
    Uggh!

    Come on, although ya try to discredit
    Ya still never read it
    The needle, I'll thread it
    Radically poetic
    Standin' with the fury that they had in '66
    And like E-Double I'm mad
    Still knee-deep in the system's shit
    Hoover, he was a body remover
    I'll give ya a dose
    But it can never come close
    To the rage built up inside of me
    Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy

    Movements come and movements go
    Leaders speak, movements cease
    When their heads are flown
    'Cause all these punks
    Got bullets in their heads
    Departments of police, the judges, the feds
    Networks at work, keepin' people calm
    You know they went after King
    When he spoke out on Vietnam
    He turned the power to the have-nots
    And then came the shot

    Yeah!
    Yeah, back in this...
    Wit' poetry, my mind I flex
    Flip like Wilson, vocals never lackin' dat finesse
    Whadda I got to, whadda I got to do to wake ya up
    To shake ya up, to break the structure up
    'Cause blood still flows in the gutter
    I'm like takin' photos
    Mad boy kicks open the shutter
    Set the groove
    Then stick and move like I was Cassius
    Rep the stutter step
    Then bomb a left upon the fascists
    Yea, the several federal men
    Who pulled schemes on the dream
    And put it to an end
    Ya better beware
    Of retribution with mind war
    20/20 visions and murals with metaphors
    Networks at work, keepin' people calm
    Ya know they murdered X
    And tried to blame it on Islam
    He turned the power to the have-nots
    And then came the shot

    Uggh!
    What was the price on his head?
    What was the price on his head!


    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard, I think I heard a shot

    'He may be a real contender for this position should he
    abandon his supposed obediance to white liberal doctrine
    of non-violence...and embrace black nationalism'
    'Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
    pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them.
    Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
    pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them
    and neutralize them, and neutralize them, and neutralize them'

    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

    How long? Not long, cause what you reap is what you sow


    Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

    And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan


  5. #35
    WiiChat Member KuRaNiMo's Avatar
    Member #
    1017
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    98
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sKin
    Taking Back Sunday - Better Make Damn Sure (I hate them ) Okay my turn:

    Come on!
    Uggh!

    Come on, although ya try to discredit
    Ya still never read it
    The needle, I'll thread it
    Radically poetic
    Standin' with the fury that they had in '66
    And like E-Double I'm mad
    Still knee-deep in the system's shit
    Hoover, he was a body remover
    I'll give ya a dose
    But it can never come close
    To the rage built up inside of me
    Fist in the air, in the land of hypocrisy

    Movements come and movements go
    Leaders speak, movements cease
    When their heads are flown
    'Cause all these punks
    Got bullets in their heads
    Departments of police, the judges, the feds
    Networks at work, keepin' people calm
    You know they went after King
    When he spoke out on Vietnam
    He turned the power to the have-nots
    And then came the shot

    Yeah!
    Yeah, back in this...
    Wit' poetry, my mind I flex
    Flip like Wilson, vocals never lackin' dat finesse
    Whadda I got to, whadda I got to do to wake ya up
    To shake ya up, to break the structure up
    'Cause blood still flows in the gutter
    I'm like takin' photos
    Mad boy kicks open the shutter
    Set the groove
    Then stick and move like I was Cassius
    Rep the stutter step
    Then bomb a left upon the fascists
    Yea, the several federal men
    Who pulled schemes on the dream
    And put it to an end
    Ya better beware
    Of retribution with mind war
    20/20 visions and murals with metaphors
    Networks at work, keepin' people calm
    Ya know they murdered X
    And tried to blame it on Islam
    He turned the power to the have-nots
    And then came the shot

    Uggh!
    What was the price on his head?
    What was the price on his head!


    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard a shot
    I think I heard, I think I heard a shot

    'He may be a real contender for this position should he
    abandon his supposed obediance to white liberal doctrine
    of non-violence...and embrace black nationalism'
    'Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
    pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them.
    Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to
    pinpoint potential trouble-makers... and neutralize them
    and neutralize them, and neutralize them, and neutralize them'

    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
    Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

    How long? Not long, cause what you reap is what you sow
    I can't remember the songs name but I'm sure it's by RATM. Was is the one on the credits for the first Matrix?

  6. #36
    WiiChat Member Mr_Stoukaph's Avatar
    Member #
    584
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,433
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    okay...whatever, my song was "Tunak Tunak Tun" by Daler Mehndi. the video for it is so funny
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

    Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

  7. #37
    Bulls on Parade sKin's Avatar
    Member #
    1077
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by KuRaNiMo
    I can't remember the songs name but I'm sure it's by RATM. Was is the one on the credits for the first Matrix?
    Correct, it's called "Wake Up". Awesome awesome song Another one:

    drink up, baby down
    mmm, are you in or are you out
    leave your things behind
    'cause it's all going off without you
    excuse me, too busy you're writing your tragedy
    these mishaps
    you bubble wrap
    when you've no idea what you're like

    so let go, jump in
    oh well, whatcha waiting for
    it's alright
    'cause there's beauty in the breakdown
    so let go, just get in
    oh, it's so amazing here
    it's alright
    'cause there's beauty in the breakdown

    it gains the more it gives
    and then it rises with the fall
    so hand me that remote
    can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow

    such boundless pleasure
    we've no time for later now
    you can't await your own arrival
    you've 20 seconds to comply

    so let go, jump in
    oh well, whatcha waiting for
    it's alright
    'cause there's beauty in the breakdown
    so let go, just get in
    oh, it's so amazing here
    it's alright
    'cause there's beauty in the breakdown


    Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

    And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan


  8. #38
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    this is kinda easy since you can just take the lyrics then google them

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #39
    WiiChat Member Dark Void's Avatar
    Member #
    872
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    that one place, in that one town
    Posts
    181
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol ya, but if u read the rules aka first post done by me it says its against the rules to use google or any other search. My intention was to see what kind of music pple listend to and to see how many pple like the same music. well since nobody responded to my latest song and just went ahead it was "A tout le Mond" by Megadeth.

    ------------------------------------------------
    Wii Funds $0.00 and not growing =p
    PS3 funds canceld for a year, funds will now go to my trip to France. besides i have a PSP WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    X-Box 360 funds $0 and not growing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Killzone 2: Metacritic score so far-97
    By SensesFail in forum Playstation Consoles
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 10:54 AM
  2. The Force Unleashed - Pre-Review
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints
    By daviduk200 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 04:45 PM
  4. Interview with a maker of THE BIGS ( he says online!)
    By Wiitime in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 09:19 PM
  5. "Which game should I get?" thread--UPDATED
    By My god the Wii owns... in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:56 PM