Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupture

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    (now u'r playing correct)
    (did u watch those vids on that site, I just watched them in my science class)
    U get them, trying to imitate those 2 crazy scientists, but u find out that bullets r in the cokes, so when the coke comes splurging out bullets pop out and kill everyone.

I wish ssbb was a launch game...

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    (We did somthing like it in Chem and Physics (we had a cool Physics teacher) but I've mostly only seen it on google videos/youtube... sadly I can't seem to find mentos in this country )

The fact that not only is SSBB a launch title, but also bundled with the wii leads everybody to want it. Sadly you oversleep and the wii is sold out when you get there. Because everybody's playing the wii it hinders the economy and is eventually banned. Everyones happy though 'cos they got to play SSBB on the wii... everyone that is except you.

I wish that I had a mastery of prose to rival that of Shakespeare.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    (wow, that's weird man, I just learned that word (prose) today and now u said it...doo-da-loo-doo-doo-da-loo-doo)
    U were so amazing at poetry that all of the most beautiful girls in the world fell in love w/ u. (sounds good right now doesn't it? watch this) But the problem was u couldn't keep them away and u r sued for adultery and 1,000 other crimes...and the men r especially hard on u cuz' they're so jealous, too bad for u the whole court is made up of only men.

I wish that everyone on earth had tivo...

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    every 1 gets tivo but tivo becoms horibly addicttive every 1 u no and love just sits and watch tivo every secon of there life they dont eat they dont sleep slowly they die and rot away in front of your eyes, every one dies and your to blame.

i wish sony would die!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    your wish will be granted by november 17, but doing this splits the market share between wii and 360, wii grows super strong and the #1 selling game is MP3: Corruption <thats the corruption ^.^

i wish for 1 game to be included in a bundle for the Wii

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    your wish will be granted by november 17, but doing this splits the market share between wii and 360, wii grows super strong and the #1 selling game is MP3: Corruption <thats the corruption ^.^
    very clever

Every Wii comes w/ a game...but they r all trick disks made by Sony, and when they r put in the Wii and r activated they explode like bombs, leaving the whole world devestated. Sony tells everyone that they will rebuild there houses if they buy and watch this one movie they made, it was a hypnotizing video causing everyone to buy millions of Sony products and destroy Nintendo and Microsoft and both of the company's money. Now Sony is unbelievably rich and they r the rulers of the world.

I wish that 10,000 more ppl liked Nintendo and bought their products

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    10,000 people did join the bandwagon, after abandoning Microsoft. Microsoft invested too much and went bankrupt. Windows was discontinued and everyone was forced to use Mac OS which would have been fine but everyone was sent to that wierd glossy hell that whats his name rambles about in his signature!

I wish that the moon would come so close to earth that we could just jump but for some reason or another it never crashed into anything... just orbited the earth while avoiding obstacles!

Member #
    Friends
    Damn* my limited knowledge of astrophysics I say, damn it!

The moon is so close to the earth that the gravity creates tidal forces that rip the earth and moon apart. I'm pretty sure it works like that.

I wish for a greater knowledge of astrophysics.

*If anyone considers Damn a swearword (wich I don't) I apologize.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    you do, and then use the knowledge to contact with aliens. They swing by earth to say hello, but unfortunatly their way of saying hello is choknig everyone to death (scary movie 3). We all die and they dominate our beautifal planet and you are forced to slave for them.

I wish that i had unlimited funds on the wii and was able to but a wii and every game on it for everyone that is a member on this site and myself !

No posting ban jiarachi_dancing_man's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    you get the funds, but then there isnt enough in stock and the people who dont get one before they run out come after you with pitchforks!

i wish i was a hero in a zelda game, preferably link

Even in the darkness, there shines a light
    so dont be beaten by what you cannot see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads