LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    here's the old guy

    Damnit man! Erase it! Edit your post and erase it!

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  2. #12
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Damnit man! Erase it! Edit your post and erase it!

    sooo ugly lol sooo 80s too! im glad hes updated! gives housewives something to think about when buying papertowels

  3. #13
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    sooo ugly lol sooo 80s too! im glad hes updated! gives housewives something to think about when buying papertowels
    You're just like the girls in my class that were with me in Italy.

    We'd be standing on a high-arching bridge, over looking an amazing landscape....when they'd be looking at something else 'amazing'...

    "Oh my God! Look at him, he's so cute! No, look at that! OMG!!! Italian boys are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!"

    Thank goodness that trip is over. >_<

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  4. #14
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    You're just like the girls in my class that were with me in Italy.

    We'd be standing on a high-arching bridge, over looking an amazing landscape....when they'd be looking at something else 'amazing'...

    "Oh my God! Look at him, he's so cute! No, look at that! OMG!!! Italian boys are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!"

    Thank goodness that trip is over. >_<

    italian boys are cute

    but ill stick with my chunkie filipino <333 hehe

  5. #15
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Too bad the asian stereotype is: Girl - slut....Guy - geek

    even worse, it's true...

  6. #16
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Too bad the asian stereotype is: Girl - slut....Guy - geek

    even worse, it's true...

    lmfao! oh my bf is a geek trust me! hes a "tactical dork"

    however, im a bigger dork than him

  7. #17
    Banned wii_cammy's Avatar
    Member #
    15971
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In Scotland
    Posts
    1,898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    lol really

  8. #18
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Con77

  9. #19
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,976
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny

    Meh trying to do the nights logo

    M|eh


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #20
    Man Points: Over 9000 kiraownsurmom's Avatar
    Member #
    14656
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    somewhere stealin` nintendocam's cookees
    Posts
    1,913
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    Ϋ○ϋR ΜΘΤΉΈR,hehe...oops

    KIRAOWNSURMOM

    go me!
    PKMN446793374997
    MMSF356599059396
    ~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
    Spoiler Alert!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

the old guy

Click on a term to search for related topics.