LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 836 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 562 563 564 565 566 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 8353
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Ban the user above you!

  1. #5631
    ACCOUNT NOW A GHOST TOWN BlueYoshi's Avatar
    Member #
    74059
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pl_frontier_final
    Posts
    78
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3383-9933-7110-7115
    Banned for kicking me to the other side of the Earth.


    You can also find me here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blueyosh12captaindemopan/

    Any questions?

  2. #5632
    brawl hacker gamemasta's Avatar
    Member #
    74378
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    109
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3184-0615-6978-1525
    banned cuz i think u dont like that cuz u dont like japanese people (RACIST ALERT!!)
    ~~~~ONLINE~~~~
    IM A FIRIN MY LAZZAH!!!!!!!!!
    ssbb fc:0904-6185-6806
    Mario vs. DK: Minis march again fc:1205-6940-3018
    WarioWare DIY:4512-8096-9684
    I also have WarioWare DIY Showcase
    Wii FC: to ur left
    http://digimonvspokemon.forumotion.com/

  3. #5633
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post
    Banned for not being as good as King DeDeDe. He will cut you with his hammer. & don't say you ate, cooked, or shredded him, 'cause he's not chicken. He's Santa Claus's penguin.
    *Rolls eyes then smile* King Dedede, dah fudge?xD He's not in Bowser's list. I ban you for matching up King Dee-dee to the most gruesomest, brute, elite warrior, fire-breathing monster, Bowser! 'Nuff said. You have lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemasta View Post
    banned for not being able to ban ur friends
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaa! You fool! Clearly you have not been here on WiiChat quite long enough. I made an alliance, see??? This was a long time ago on the Ban Thread. Don't believe me? Tell it to my friends that have been here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post

    XD Nice! P.S. Ban for making me laugh.
    Ban for laughin' at a cheap, non-ironic sentence..... owned! Just kiddin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemasta View Post
    then ur banned for laughin
    (see king bowser, im bannin mah friend)
    I understand you have to ban your friend just for fun just to see it's OK to ban my friends. But you have to be here a long time ago just to see why I couldn't. You just have to see at page 195. Those were the good times. Eh, DG, Hero, Johnny?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny100 View Post
    o iv been playin ps3 xbox and wii(mwr on wii) i gots a 5th place cod clan so all is good, besides that, im gunna ban the guy above me for literly no reason at all
    Oh, I see. Well, it's good that you're here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemasta View Post
    banned cuz i think u dont like that cuz u dont like japanese people (RACIST ALERT!!)
    *Raise eyebrow*

  4. #5634
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,665
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Banned for not banning me. (?)




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #5635
    ACCOUNT NOW A GHOST TOWN BlueYoshi's Avatar
    Member #
    74059
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pl_frontier_final
    Posts
    78
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3383-9933-7110-7115
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post
    Banned for not being as good as King DeDeDe. He will cut you with his hammer. & don't say you ate, cooked, or shredded him, 'cause he's not chicken. He's Santa Claus's penguin.
    *Rolls eyes then smile* King Dedede, dah fudge?xD He's not in Bowser's list. I ban you for matching up King Dee-dee to the most gruesomest, brute, elite warrior, fire-breathing monster, Bowser! 'Nuff said. You have lost.
    Um... you have to deal with an Italian plumber who jumps high & can shoot fireballs. DeDeDe has to deal with an 8" alien who can suck up virtually anything, self-destruct, sing worse than unauto-tuned Justin Bieber (pretty bad...), breath fire & ice, shoot plasma, send you flying with a burning hammer, do a shoyuken (Rising Break), etc, etc. I have a rocket launcher. Your argument is invalid.
    P.S. to Neosquid, banned from blocking me from banning Bowser.


    You can also find me here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blueyosh12captaindemopan/

    Any questions?

  6. #5636
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Banned for not banning me. (?)
    Lonely?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post
    Banned for not being as good as King DeDeDe. He will cut you with his hammer. & don't say you ate, cooked, or shredded him, 'cause he's not chicken. He's Santa Claus's penguin.
    *Rolls eyes then smile* King Dedede, dah fudge?xD He's not in Bowser's list. I ban you for matching up King Dee-dee to the most gruesomest, brute, elite warrior, fire-breathing monster, Bowser! 'Nuff said. You have lost.
    Um... you have to deal with an Italian plumber who jumps high & can shoot fireballs. DeDeDe has to deal with an 8" alien who can suck up virtually anything, self-destruct, sing worse than unauto-tuned Justin Bieber (pretty bad...), breath fire & ice, shoot plasma, send you flying with a burning hammer, do a shoyuken (Rising Break), etc, etc. I have a rocket launcher. Your argument is invalid.


    P.S. to Neosquid, banned from blocking me from banning Bowser.
    Argument?xD Irrelevant! Your comments here is not my priority! I ban you!

    P.S Read my comment then yours. I'm confused with the Dedede part.xD Why did you use him to compare Bowser is the first place?!xD I thought this is a ban thread. Not a "Who is better, Bowser or Dedede." I ban you!!!xD

  7. #5637
    ECOHQ.TK CarlosV130's Avatar
    Member #
    73077
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    387
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    banned cuz ur not online right now to read this
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

  8. #5638
    WiiChat Member fasho caiz's Avatar
    Member #
    65173
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    236
    Friends
    34
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    banned because u still haven't given me a xp lobby

    un-banned because u eventually will
    Modern Warfare Reflex code=0986 0120 7539

    “I still fight while I can fight”

  9. #5639
    ACCOUNT NOW A GHOST TOWN BlueYoshi's Avatar
    Member #
    74059
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pl_frontier_final
    Posts
    78
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3383-9933-7110-7115
    Um... you have to deal with an Italian plumber who jumps high & can shoot fireballs. DeDeDe has to deal with an 8" alien who can suck up virtually anything, self-destruct, sing worse than unauto-tuned Justin Bieber (pretty bad...), breath fire & ice, shoot plasma, send you flying with a burning hammer, do a shoyuken (Rising Break), etc, etc. I have a rocket launcher. Your argument is invalid.


    P.S. to Neosquid, banned from blocking me from banning Bowser.
    Argument?xD Irrelevant! Your comments here is not my priority! I ban you!

    P.S Read my comment then yours. I'm confused with the Dedede part.xD Why did you use him to compare Bowser is the first place?!xD I thought this is a ban thread. Not a "Who is better, Bowser or Dedede." I ban you!!!xD
    Sorry, sorry. I was kinda off with the subject. But still. Hi. I'm a Blue Yoshi, world boss fighter, ya know. P.S., banned the person above me for keeping me from going FIFTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVE!


    You can also find me here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blueyosh12captaindemopan/

    Any questions?

  10. #5640
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueYoshi View Post
    Sorry, sorry. I was kinda off with the subject. But still. Hi. I'm a Blue Yoshi, world boss fighter, ya know. P.S., banned the person above me for keeping me from going FIFTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVE!
    Meh, I can't stay mad at you! Hahaha! I'm not a bad person.lol So, you don't really have to say your sorry. I understand from the start.=) Hmmmmm....... How would you like to join me allies?=3 Trust me it's funny when people team up here. I have a lot of teammates here but not many come here very often. But we're still teams.=)

    I ban the next WiiChat member that TRIES to ban me.>=3 Aaaand Blue Yoshi!xD

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

princesa daisy sexy
,
princess daisy seexy
,

princess daisy sexy

,
princess rosalina
,
rosalina and daisy
,
rosalina rule 34
,

rosalina sexy

,
rule 34 princess rosalina
,
sexy peach,daisy y rosalina
,

sexy princess daisy

,

sexy princess rosalina

,

sexy rosalina

Click on a term to search for related topics.