LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building

Member #
    Friends
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot

Member #
    Friends
    5457-8878-2124-2087
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my

Member #
    Friends
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,

Member #
    Friends
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded, I got a

Member #
    Friends
    new Nintendostationbox 360.

Member #
    Friends
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off

Member #
    Friends
    My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads