LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    @ Shadow: Shotokahn is a Martial Arts style that involves utilizing your body weight to attack. Very defensive, yet a lethal strategy. kind of like fighting a wall thats going to crush you. put it through Google if you need any more info.

Ooc: This is looking good guys. very much good.

@ Gigaridley: cool post man, but where do you come up with these names? lol

EDIT: ill post my other character in a bit.
    Last edited by The Storm; 01-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^If your having trouble with names you can try language translations or I found a widgit that makes fantasy names...some of them are good.

I'm thinking of making another character, acually it's like a group of characters. Have to run the idea by shadow first.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Hey now! I like the names I give my characters!

Character numero dos...

Character Name: Richand Zamikios

Alliance: Good

Appearence: Richand is 19, 6' 1", and has ice blue eyes and wavy brown hair that goes down to his neck. Richand always wears a chestplate of light, silvery-blue armor with moderate defense along with fingerless gloves. Richand also wears a blue headband tied in the back, a gift from his father when he was little. He wears light, comfortable pants with chainmail underneath and boots. On his back, he carries his Zodiac sword, Stargleam. Although the combined weight of his armor is enough to make an average man fall to his knees, Richand is strong enough to wear it all with only a slight decrease in his agility in combat, which is formidable, to say the least.
    Bio: Richand is the second youngest member of the Zamikios family, a warrior family known in all four nations for their unique type of combat known as Zodiac Mastery. Zodiac Mastery allows the wielder to channel the powers of the symbols of the Zodiac into the weapon they wield. Only members of the Zamikios family are able to use more than one Zodiac spirit in combat. Richand's father, Lloyd, was possibly the most famous of all of the Zamikios line, having slain numerous legendary beasts terrorizing the nations. Richand learned all of his combat abilities from his father. Tragically, his father was assasinated the day Richand turned 19 (no one knows who the assasin was or why he killed Lloyd, although Richand has his suspicions that it was the doing of the Destry, who Lloyd often denounced publicly as having sinister intentions). Once Destry declared war on the other nations, Richand's younger brother Nicklas went off to join the Drosin military. Richand, however, agreed to go with his close friend Siana, believing that they might be able to do more good by joining the resistance in Salfir. Richand also believes that he might finally be able to get to the bottom of the mystery behind his father's death.

Personality: Richand is extremely good-natured and kind. Like Siana (or as he refers to her, "Sia") he does not fight unless he has to or his friends are in danger. Richand is also very clever, and often finds ways to defeat opponents far stronger and bigger than he is. Richand has a tight bond with Siana, who is like a little sister to him.

Abilities: Richand has mastery of the legendary sword Stargleam, which was once his fathers' and is known throughout the world. Stargleam is a Zodiac weapon, which allows Richand to channel the might of the symbols of the Zodiac through it. Even without his sword, Richand is an extremely capable fighter in hand-to-hand combat. Richand is moderately strong for his size and is also quite agile, able to do flips and jumps even while in his heavy armor. However, as Richand is not fully used to the power of Zodiac magic, it often tires him out after he uses it for extended periods of time.

OOC: Well what do you think? I'm excited to start!

Member #
    Friends
    @ Ridley: no offense meant, just saying that i think they are cool. Im not much good at names, thats why most of mine i put in Latin, because they sound cool. For example, from the Quest, Aelrein Ghottox. Aelrein was made up by me, and Ghottox translates to "Magic" from Latin. and Kaiburr Lacertus, Kaiburr was made up, but Lacertus means "Physique" in Latin.

Cant wait to start Realms. Shadow, is my character accepted?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I thought Volgus was a good name. Sounds Russian enough to fit the character.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^bodine how about you make Ivan Drago, and I'll make rocky. There could be some awsome diaologe, "I must break you!"

Rocky: "AAAdrian, I'llll heelph youu apolloa asdlkj ah ah ahsdlkfjdsl."

Member #
    Friends
    lolol. save that one for another RP. lool

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ok just read what i missed

@lbu: accepted. i'll talk with you about the other idea through the PM you sent me.

@Storm: thanks for explaining Shotokan. knew it sounded familier. accepted

@GigaRidley: the girl is accepted and as for Richard. hes accepted under the same condition as Dal; don't go crazy with the powers.

i'll post my second character soon. i'm glad people are liking this idea to.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    No problem, Shadow. I didn't mean to make him sound overpowered. Anyway, he starts off being good at swordplay, but not talented at using Zodiac magic. Later on, he becomes stronger once he is more masterful with it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    got it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads