Page 10 of 132 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    --A small village in Drosin--

Jacob, Siana, and Richand arrived in the village about mid-day. It wasn't very large, 500 people at most. Few of them gave any notice that they had even entered. The three were at the town square sitting at a table by the local inn.

"It's nice to see a place that seems unaffected by the war. This country has been going through some tough times." Jacob was feeling okay. His power had recharged on the way there and they had no trouble from soldiers. A waitress walked by and Jacob called for her. "Excuse me ma'am, would you know if there was an old elder that lived here?" She thought before, "Oh! Do you mean Sir Menet? He's the oldest and wisest here in the village." Jacob nodded, "Yep, thats the guy. Knew it started with an M. Thanks, thats all I need." She walked off and Jacob turned to Richand and Siana. "Well, I know where I'm going. I'll be back here after I find out what I want to know. Here's my money, use it to help get supplies. Alk I would like is some Drosin mints, I love those things."

Jacob handed them a few silver coins and walked off. As he was walking he noticed something. There was a message board with tons of wanted posters on it. Some from Drosin and others from Conud. Then he noticed an area with Destry wanted posters. Above all the posters was this message:

'These brave people are wanted for opposing Destry. If you see them, treat them like heroes and help them however possible.'

"Huh. That's neat, and it could be helpful to." Jacob looked at the posters then he noticed something. There was a poster for someone like him.

Wanted: The Marionette.
    Seen wearing tan clothes and a hood that covers his face. Carries a red steel rod as tall as he is. Is capable of manipulating the enviorment to his will. Bring him alive to the Destrian Capital for a large fortune and the title of Earl of Destry, one of the few elites of our country.

This wasn't for someone like him, it was for him. Wow...I'm that dangerous? The Marionette, huh? Sounds neat, and this thing is at least two months old. I'm gonna keep this to show Richand and Siana later. After putting the poster in his pocket, Jacob continued to the elders house.

2. Ads

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    ~ At The Bottom of Earth's Crust ~

Blood spattered from the mouth of a broken warrior. It trickled down his cheeks onto the molten rock below. His shattered body lay ruined at the bottom of a trench, consumed by darkness. Barely able to lift his arms, he lay there now, neither dead, nor alive.

"C-cough-cou-" he spatted, "R-R...Rich-ch-Richa...RICHAND!" He screamed. "RICHAND!!!!" he bellowed again. He continued to lay their, breathing heavily.

Sekhmet... he heard a voice call, Now do you see what happens when you mock our power...

"R-Ra..." he muittered back. "Ra...please...g-g-give me the p-power...to kill him..."

I do not posess such skill...but he does...

The ghost of a large silver dragon appeared before Sekhmet. I... the beast spoke, I am Horus, God of Power. What is your wish, Son of Ra?

"I...I want to kill...no, to have the power...to meet those who defeated me in battle once again...to win..."

Ahh... the great God replied, I will grant you the power, but the outcome must be decided by you

The God dissapeared, and Sekhmet's body was rushed full of strength, and just enough energy to sustain him until someone rescued him. Yet he could feel the new power, his limits extended, and his overall power increased. As he continued to cough up blood into the abyss, a smile drew itself across his face, and his eyes were once again inflamed with hunger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    Night followed the people he was following into a village and found the kid with the red steel rob.Staying about 30 ft away from him he watched him.

Out of nowhere a women yelled "Monster!!!!!". Night quickly turn around and saw the women pointing at him. "no, no ,no iam not a monster!" said Night trying to clam the women down.

It was to late people came out of nowhere and conered Night. " i need to get out of here fast" said Night. He took out his two hand held cross bows and aimed them at the people. "Get back! , back up! I will shoot if you dont move!" said Night moving towards the crowd of people.

Once he got out of the crowd of people he found the kid with the steel rod again, this time Night was only ten feet away, he had a clear shot if he needed it.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand and Siana were in the marketplace when they heard someone screaming. They rushed towards the sound of the screaming and found a crowd of people gathered.
    "What's going on here?" Richand stood up straight. He had recovered from his exhaustion from the previous fight and now only felt a constant dull ache. A woman pointed in the direction Night had gone.
    "There was... a monster..."
    "A monster? Did he attack anyone?"
    "No... but he looked evil..."
    Siana suddenly became very irritated.
    "So you screamed at him simply because he looked different? What's WRONG with you?"
    Richand put his hand on her shoulder and attempted to calm her down.
    "It's okay, Sia, I'm sure they didn't think. Whether or not this character is evil, I think we should go check it out."
    Siana nodded and the two rushed in the direction the woman had pointed. Soon they caught up with Night.
    "Wait there!"
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 02-03-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    *sorry but i dont have wings, shadow said i couldnt*

Night looked behinded him and saw the two people running after him , He quickly took his hand held cross bows out and pointed them at the two people runing towards him.

"Look i dont want any trouble , i didnt do anything to that women but if you want a fight you found one" said Night aiming the cross bows at there heads.
    Last edited by Night888; 02-03-2009 at 06:53 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "We don't want to fight, we just want to know who you are!"
    As a gesture of peace, Richand placed his sword on the ground to show he had no intention of using it.
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 02-03-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Night saw this and still had the bows aimed at their heads

" how do i know if your my enemy huh, ive been following you guys and that kid with the red steel rob in the forest, and you guys look like top class soliders to me," All of a sundeny Nights left arm started glowing black.

"oh no" siad Night still aiming the bows at the person head.
    Last edited by Night888; 02-03-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    ~ Valentine Castle, Destry ~

A young soldier riding a horse hopped off and entered the halls of Valentine Castle. He quickly strode up the spiral staircase to the Lord's Chambers. He rushed in, panting from his quick journey with a note in his hand.

"My Lord, I bring terrible news. I have a report stating tha-"

He stopped talking, because a small hole had made its home in his chest. The hole was made by a small peice of metal, propelled by gunpowder from the chamber of a multi-barrel custom Pistol that was being held in Storm Valentine's hand. Smoke was still billowing from it's snout.

"I beleive," he said courteously, "That you forgot to knock. Hmhmhm."

He stood up, walked over, and picked up the note that the guard had dropped.

"So..." he muttered, "Sekhmet has fallen in battle. GUARD!" he yelled as he scribbled a note down. "Deliver this to Satra Morta in Salfir, tell her it is urgent." He handed the note to the guard.
    "Yes, my Lord, right away."

The guard departed, and Storm went about cleaning his gun.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    OOC:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    A young soldier riding a horse hopped off and entered the halls of Valentine Castle. He quickly strode up the spiral staircase to the Lord's Chambers. He rushed in, panting from his quick journey with a note in his hand.

"My Lord, I bring terrible news. I have a report stating tha-"

He stopped talking, because a small hole had made its home in his chest. The hole was made by a small peice of metal, propelled by gunpowder from the chamber of a multi-barrel custom Pistol that was being held in Storm Valentine's hand. Smoke was still billowing from it's snout.

"I beleive," he said courteously, "That you forgot to knock. Hmhmhm."
    BAMF'd

IC:
    Richand picked up his sword at the strange new development. Although he didn't want to fight this stranger who seemed to be against Destry, it seemed as if something was happening that he couldn't control.
    "What's going on?!?"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    OOC:

BAMF'd

IC:
    Richand picked up his sword at the strange new development. Although he didn't want to fight this stranger who seemed to be against Destry, it seemed as if something was happening that he couldn't control.
    "What's going on?!?"
    BAMF'd?

Ads