Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1319
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "I think your underestimating him Seth." Drake's sword appeared in his hand.
    "Its true that you have lived for hundreds of years, then you must of heard or even seen the Rite of Gia." Drake held out his sword as three orbs of ice, light and dark circled it.
    "You see Seth, I have heard a lot about you, from stories and such. One of the greatest minds, a brilliant but ruthless taction, one who exploits all weakness. What you are trying to work out right now, in you mind, is my weakness, something which could make me lose my cool. Well theres many things, we could talk about my weakness for hours, but i can't be botherd, fighting and such, so let us play one game. The one that you love the most. A game of strength, skill and chance. The game of life."
    Drake thrust out his arm, a dark cloud appearing.
    "Dark frost," The dark cloud sped forwards towards Seth freezing everything it covered.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand turned to Storm, every muscle tensed to spring at the evil dictator.
    "STORM!!! You monster!!! How could you do this?!?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth swung his scythe sending out a shockwave that stopped the spell. "So pathetic. Is that all you can do?" Seth spun his scythe sending out multiple shockwaves aimed at Drake.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    "Hm hm hm hm hm, Richand my Boy, It was not I who did this. Yes, I bit her, yes, I drank from her, and yes, she is now under my control. But at the core of the passing of Fault, the fault was yours. She would not have even been here if you had not failed her, would she Richand?" Storm could tell he struck a nerve, multiple nerves at that, and he grinned, lapping up the energy from Richands sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Zanaku felt the burning lightning course through his body. He flew foward with smoke coming out of his back. He stood up on his knees remembering every little detail of what happened. Rage and sorrow filled his body that even the darkness flowing our of his body was glowing and dancing. "You,you senile bitch,you monster,you will pay". He had tears rolling down his cheeks.

All of a sudden souls bursted out of the glowing darkness of his aura. They were the souls of his ancient people who had died. They were spinning violently around him. His head was down the whole time,rage and power rising. 1 came out of the ground infront of him and it looked like he was bestowing him. Suddenly they dissapeared and a circle with designs appeared around him. All the elements appeared infront of him. The ghost of the man was still there he noticed. The man started by grabing the fire and put it into the chest of Zanaku.

After that he grabbed ice. He then grabbed earth as the last,readying it. Zanaku looked up at the specter and had the ferocious look on his face. He gave him the look of vengence and the man bowed down,then plunged the last element into his head. A burst of blue light came out of him the moment the last element was put in. It created a smokescreen. When the fog dissappeared,he was standing up with the dark energy flowing out of him,fire coming from his eyes. "Are you ready to be defeated Sekhmet? Im going to get my revenge".
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 03-26-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    Drake jumped over the shock waves and landed in front of Seth where he swung his sword at his chest, at the same time large pillars of ice, angled at Seth rose from the ground towards him.
    "My spell wasn't as useless as you think, it was just icing the ground so I could do this." Drake then again slashed froward, the large pillars of ice behind him shooting forwards at Seth.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    "Heh heh heh," Sekhmet chuckled to himself at Zanaku's change. "Heh heh heh ha ha, HAHAHAHAHA HA!" Sekhmet could barely contain himself. "Oh, you are a funny one, Zanaku. Your power level increase, even with it, its still barely even cresting mine."

He planted his feet in the ground and clenched his fists. "Now, let me show you some REAL Power," The ground began to tremble, and the dirt and rocks rolled away from Sekhmet, as if fleeing for cover. "HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Sekhmet yelled, the ground around him exploded in firey ferocity. The raging peices of magma flew into Sagomir Gorge, landed on those still in the Rebel camp there. Lava poured from the Earth's wound, and filled the Gorge. Now, everyone was cut off from escape, not from the Gorge, but from the swirling pool of lava encompassing the perimeter.

The dust settled, and Sekhmet was levitating above the ground, his new power levels off the charts. His strength in magical prowess was now easily 15 times that of Zanaku's, and maybe even more. Sekhmet's eyes glowed a deep green, and he looked calmly toward the sky. His face seemed blank as he stared, then suddenly, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Green light burst from Sekhmet and his body exploded. Green and purple circlets of energy expelled from his inner sanctum, and the galaxy itself seemed to cringe at his power level. The light faded, and instead of Sekhmet being there, a large Green Dragon appeared in his place. The Dragon had a hooked beak, and blood red eyes. Its scales were a very dark sage-green, with tints of gray and black strewn throughout. The new creature stretched its wings wide, revealing they were tinted yellow with black spots. Its huge, hooked claws were formed around the curvature of its limbs, and its long teeth grew from the beak.

The creature stared at Zanaku for a moment, and then bellowed in its deep, raspy voice. "I am Sekhmet, the new God of Power..." The giant beast chuckled a moment. "Oh, whats wrong, Zanaku? My power level is easily over one-million. That is, until I charge up." Green light shone around Sekhmet, and he cried out in fury, space itself seemed to distort around them, and the heat in the air from the magma was heating up ever more. Sekhmet knew he would at least destroy one of them.

The Dragon panted a few times. "There, finally, my power level is at 700 million. Now," Sekhmet grinned, "You will taste the Terror of the Most Powerful Being in the Universe!" The Dragon opened its gaping mouth, and black magma burst forth, encompassing a building and flaring toward Zanaku.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne View Post
    IC
    Drake jumped over the shock waves and landed in front of Seth where he swung his sword at his chest, at the same time large pillars of ice, angled at Seth rose from the ground towards him.
    "My spell wasn't as useless as you think, it was just icing the ground so I could do this." Drake then again slashed froward, the large pillars of ice behind him shooting forwards at Seth.
    Seth first blocked the small strike. When he heard what Drake was really planning Seth laughed. "Smart, I'll give you that but still quite useless. Seth jumped back and started slashing away the pillars as they neared him. Once they were gone Seth began to spin the scythe in front of himself.

"Now witness the power I posess!" Energy formed around the spinning scythe and soon the entire scythe was glowing. "Divine Tempest!" The energy in and around the scytge blasted forward as hundreds of sharp blades of pure white power.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    Drake jumped back, two smal bent pieces of ice shaped like magnifying glass floated infront of him as his hand started to glow.
    "Light of Truth" A strong blinding light eruppeted from his arm at the the two pieces of ice. There the light was magnified creating a large laser which connected with the devine tempest causing a large explosion.
    Drake then shot out of the explosion, his face scratched, a large cut in his arm. He dived forward and garbed hold of the scythe.
    "This ain't yours" Screamed Drake as planted two feet on Seth's chest. Then with all his might he tried to wrestle the scythe from Seth, trying to throw it down the hole Xenth disapered down.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "You will not take this!" Seth twisted the scythe and his body in an attempt to break Drakes grip.

Ads