Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    "thi- thi- this is not good" said Night he droped his cross bows on the ground and sat down also. He looked at his arm it was pitch Black, He looked up at the person he was faceing and said "ok i belive you, your not my enemy at the moment, i have bigger things to worry about at the moment." Night tryed to relax, claming down was the key to stop the cures.

*good night yall*
    Last edited by Night888; 02-03-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    BAMF'd?
    bad ass mother ****er: BAMF.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: ahhh....cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    --In front of the elders house--

Jacob heard the screams but wasn't worried. Richand and Siana could handle it, and if they couldn't then they would come get him. "Well, lets hope this isn't another dead end."

Jacob knocked on the door, hoping for answers. "Hello? How may I help you?" Jacob heard and old mans voice on the other side. "Um...This is Jacob Senri from here in Drosin. I wish to speak to Sir Menet. I believe his knowledge can help me understand something." Please let me in...

The door opened and there was a tall old man, nearly 7 feet anf he looked to be hundreds of years old. He wore robes of pure white. His mere presence made Jacob feel relaxed and calm, as if he could answer anything. "I am Sir Menet, young Jacob. Please come in, would you like some tea?" He led Jacob to his study. "No thanks."

The house held many relics, most from before the war started. There were grand paintings of legends and heroes past, statues from religions long forgotten, books as old as time itself.

"What exactly is your problem Jacob?" he asked while pouring himself a cup of tea. "This is my problem." Jacob concentrated and the cup and pot flew out of the elders hands. Using his power Jacob poured the tea before setting everything back down gently. Didn't spill a drop he thought. "That is your problem? I have no clue what you mean." the elder was now staring at him with great interest.

"Well, I know nothing about my power. Just what it can do and that it drains my energy." Sir Menet drank some tea before saying, "Is it derived from a talismen or spell?" Jacob shook his head, "No, I've had it since birth although the power didn't show until my 16th birthday." At this his eyes widened, "Really? Remove your hood, I must see your face."

Jacob did as he was asked pulling off his hood, showing his face for the first time in years. He had slicked back white hair except for a red stripe going across the left side. His right eye was a deep green, a common color for his family. However his right eye was pure red, no pupil or whites. Just a pure red. His birthmark on his left cheek looked like an ancient seal with a strange design sprouting from it and circling around his eye. Its no wonder he kept his face hidden, he could've been called a monster or a freak. Things he was called as a child.

"My god." The elder was shocked at his appearance. Jacob looked down, here it comes. Freak. Monster. All the things I avoided for so many years. "I know what that is. I haven't seen it in decades." Jacob looked up, "What?! You...know what this is?"

Sir Menet nodded, "Yes, you are a Telophile, a mutation in the human gene not seen in centuries." What? "What's a Telophile? What do you mean mutation?" The elder sat down, the excitement was a little much. "A Telophile. I don't have all the info and it's understandable why you wouldn't know. All information on them was destroyed by Destry long ago. I'll do my best to tell you but there will be fragments in my story."

"Long ago, before the 4 countries, there was just one united people. They all were peaceful due to the grand religion of the time. The Telophiles were abundant at that time and they used there abilities for good. However, in a land where all were equal under the Gods, some grew jealous of their power. What happens next isn't known however the Telophile poulation dropped severely. They either fought back or went into hiding. The fighters were killed and those in hiding were hunted. The Telophiles were supposedly driven extinct."

"Yet you and that power means that somewhere in your genetic line, you have a Telophile ancestor. That specifc gene was probably trying to emerge for generations." The elder finally stopped to have another cup of tea. So that's it. Jacob finally understood what he was. He was the latest in a long forgotten race of humans. Persecuted for there power by the very people they helped. Jacob was both relieved and angered at this truth.

"Now from what I gather, the power comes to fruition with the coming of age. Its basic strength is levatation. However, one thing I know for sure is that levatation is not the only power."

"What? You mean, I can do more?" Jacob was wondering what other secrets this power held. "Levatation is stage one. While the true extent is not known the Telophiles had multiple abilities. They were simply named by the first power that manifested within them. The greater the mastery of the previous level the closer to unlocking the next. With each ability the mark on the face shall grow, until it covers the entire body. Judging from yours, its safe to assume you shall soon get another ability." Jacob was stunned. More powers? An unknown limit? What else could he do? Yet something was bugging him in the back of his mind. "Sir Menet, what was the religion that exterminated the Telophiles?"

"An excellent question. The true name has eluded me for years as well as the rituals and beliefs of these people. However there is one thing that I know for a fact. There is only one man that believes in and practices this religion. The second in command of Destry, the grand priest Sekhmet."

OoC: that took forever but its worth it.

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Allright, I'm finally all caught up.

IC:

It was a hot, windy day, just like every other day. The sands of the Conudian Desert were shining brightly from the sun. No clouds were to be found, either. The only object that produced shade was a giant rock about five miles away; the rock itself having a lumpy, but tall, shape. A brown afro could be seen aways away behind a hill. Dal shaded his eyes from the blasting sun. How the Hell did I even get here? he thought to himself. He took off his scarf rummaged through his pockets. Still shading his eyes with one hand, he took out a piece of paper with the other. The paper was a wanted poster, and it said:

Name: Marisco Tokano
    Wanted for: Thievery; murder of a number of city guards.
    Location: Last seen in northeastern Drosin, outside of an outpost by the edge of the Codunian Desert.
    Award: 5,000 gold pieces.

The flailing wind made it hard for Dal to read the paper. "Okay," he said to himself, "I have to get to Drosin... but, uh... What part of the desert am I exactly in?" Dal looked around with a disgruntled look. Everywhere, except for that lonely rock, looked the same.

"Let's see," he said, "if I came from that way," he pointed behind him, "then I must be facing North. I started in the most southern point of the desert..." Dal looked to the west a little. "That's the way to go!" he yelled to himself and pointed northwest. In the distance, he could hear a crow caw, as if embarrassed. Dal lowered his arm, picked up his scarf, stuffed the paper into his pocket, and walked towards his destination.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: Excellent post Shadow!

Ic:

~ Bottom of the Fault ~

As Sekhmet lay at the bottom of the trench still, his power slowly rose. Having nothing but time, his mind raced with thoughts of how he might have lost the battle.

Richand was strong, but not strong enough to win. he thought, Why did I lose? The girl, Siana I think she was called, an amatuer at best. Why did I lose? His mind racked with thoughts to find the solution. The girl was of little power, even with Richand there combined power was not enough to match mine. Why...did...I...lose...

His eyes suddenly opened wide, and his mouth opened slightly in a gasp. The Boy...he thought. The boy was a Telophile...But how is that possible? I cut off the Telophile race when I destroyed Ammet...I am the only living Telophile left, other than this newcomer...How can this be?

His eyes closed as he realized the truth. Aidia...It must have been Aidia... he began to recollect his thoughts. It was long ago...not so long that poeple living now would have forgotten it...I met her... He reconciled thoughts and memories from the one time he had truly felt love.

I loved her completely and utterly, foolishly, I gave in to her...I gave into lust... A small tear appeared in his right eye. She betrayed me...ran off with another man...Is it possible? Did I give her...? The tear dripped down his cheek onto the hard crust beneath him. Oh, what have I done...Where are you now...You must be seeking answers for your powers...My dear grandchild...
    Last edited by The Storm; 02-04-2009 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    ~ Valentine Castle, Destry ~

A young soldier riding a horse hopped off and entered the halls of Valentine Castle. He quickly strode up the spiral staircase to the Lord's Chambers. He rushed in, panting from his quick journey with a note in his hand.

"My Lord, I bring terrible news. I have a report stating tha-"

He stopped talking, because a small hole had made its home in his chest. The hole was made by a small peice of metal, propelled by gunpowder from the chamber of a multi-barrel custom Pistol that was being held in Storm Valentine's hand. Smoke was still billowing from it's snout.

"I beleive," he said courteously, "That you forgot to knock. Hmhmhm."

He stood up, walked over, and picked up the note that the guard had dropped.

"So..." he muttered, "Sekhmet has fallen in battle. GUARD!" he yelled as he scribbled a note down. "Deliver this to Satra Morta in Salfir, tell her it is urgent." He handed the note to the guard.
    "Yes, my Lord, right away."

The guard departed, and Storm went about cleaning his gun.
    Satra Morta walked quickly through camp, they had found a prisioner. The rebels she was looking for were very difficult to find and when faced with capture, they took their own lifes. But now, finally her men had found one. She moved into the tent holding the rebel. One of her soliders stood over the man hitting him with a long wooden stick. "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" Blood poored down the mans face, but he didn't say a word. He was cut up and bruised, his clothes torn to shreads and his arms and legs were tied down.

"Stop!" Satra spoke calmly. She waved for her men to leave the tent and began to heal a few of the prisioners cuts. "I'm only going to ask you once, and then I will hurt you so bad you won't be able to even feel it. Then I'll leave you for the birds and the bugs to eat you alive. Where is your camp." Satra's tone was very mellow, almost motherly.

The prisioner, who couldn't have been much older then 20, looked up and answered, "I would rather die then live under your rule."

Satra look harsly towards the boy and then placed her palms together, aiming towards a cut on his right calf. Satra made her hands into fists and quickly pulled them apart opening her fists. A load explosion could be heard, along with a flash of light. The boy's calf had been blown open from the inside by a very small explosion. He began to scream and curse before Satra took off his bindings and dragged him out of camp, leaving him for dead. She then told a group of soliders to follow the boy to the rebel camp and report the location back to her.

Satra was on her way to clean up before a man on horseback approached her, "Lady Morta, I have been send by lord Valentine." She grabbed the note and read it. That fool was been defeated, yet again. But it doesn't say he is dead. "Get off the horse, you can stay here. Make yourself useful."

Satra rode quickly towards Destry, not stoping once. She made her way towards the castle, and pushed her way through the hundreds of guards to Valentine's study. She knocked twice and entered, he was very paticular about knocking and Satra always knocked and quickly entered just to get under his skin. She walked up to his desk and asked, "Where is the witch doctor."

Member #
    Friends
    Still sitting on the ground looking at his now pitch black arm Night was trying to relax.
    After a few moments his arm went back to normal. "whew... that could have been bad." said Night .

As he was siting there he remembered the two people in front of him. Night jumped up and grabed his croos bows that he droped, he aimed them at there heads once again.

He looked at them and said "what are your names?"
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    -Sir Menets house, Small Village in Drosin-

"Sekhmet?! That psychopath?! He's the only other person that knows this stuff?" Jacob was mad, really mad. If the only way to get all the answers wss from him, then it would be impossible. They've fought twice so far and both times Sekhmet tried to kill him, nearly succeeding the second time.

"Yes, I am sure. Please calm down Jacob. Anger at the truth serves no purpose." Sir Menet had set his tea down and was waiting for Jacob to relax.
    "Calm down? How can I calm down when my greatest enemy is my only hope for the full story." Jacob just couldn't stop himself to relax. He had good reason to.

"Whatever your dealings with him have been, if you want all the answers you must seek his knowledge. Now please calm down so I may tell you my final bit of information." There's more? Just that thought was enough to calm him. "What else do you know?"

"It cocerns your power. I mentioned before that it can evolve and grant you new powers. You will know because suddenly you will be able to do something you couldn't. The mark on your face will also grow. However this comes at a cost. In order to grant you new strength something must be sacrificed. As your power grows with the mark on your face, you life will shorten. Slowly but surely, unlocking your potential will consume your lifes strength."

"What? So I can't just gain new power without killing myself? Can't I stop my power from evolving or something?" Menet shook his head, "No. By using your current power, you begin unlocking your next. Unless you never use your power again, you will eventually gain more. And through that you consume more of your life energy."

"Thank you for your info. I'll be going now." Before Sir Menet could stop him Jacob had left. Using his rod, he pole-vaulted to a roof-top and began walking back towards the entrance him and the others used. He was going to find Sekhmet. If he was alive then he wss going to give him answers. If he was dead then Jacob would finally openly join the fight against Destry. Either way, some Destrian was going to get hurt and Jacob didn't care.

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    IC:

Dal continued to walk forward. It had been 11 days since his entrance into the desert, and his water canteen was running low. Normally, Dal could drink very little water, but still survive. However, he was in the desert. The fiery heat made him dehydrated. One more day and his canteen would be empty. "Gah," he said to himself, "Am I almost there? I've been traveling for who knows how long. And now, I'm starting to get hungry. Not a source of food in sight."

Dal continued to walk for about two hours before arriving at a tall cactus, about his height. "Well, you'll do." Dal reached under his jacket, behind is back, and quickly pulled out his sword to slice the cactus so liquid would pour out. Just as quick, he put it back. He filled his canteen about halfway full before the cactus stopped bleeding. "Okay..." he said, slowly, "Now for food." Again, he took out his sword and cut off the cactus' right arm. Then, forgetfully, he picked it up with his bare hand. "GRAGH!!" he yelled as the spikes dug into his palm. "Ow, ow, oowww..." Dal poured some cactus water on his hand and put one of his gloves on the other hand. Slowly, he picked it up, and walked away. "Well...at the cost of spikes in my hand," he said, "I think this a job well done."

When night passed, the cold desert was silent. Well, except for a scream that could be heard from far away. Dal forgot the spikes on the cactus again. The crow cawed again. "You go caw yourself!" Dal yelled into the distance.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Ads