Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1319
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Storm grinned as he licked the blood from his chin. "I have had it with you, swine!"

Storm roared and he grew taller, his skin grew pale, coarse, and hard as stone. His teeth all lengthened, and wings sprouted from his back. His ankles dislocated and lengthened themselves, adding an extra 4 inches to his height. Muscle pulsed from his skin, and his hair grew coarse and dark. His nails extended as his hands stretced themselves. His ribcage crackled and split and it lengthened too. His K-9 teeth doubled in size, and his eyes went pitch black with a dark red center. Then, a green film started oozing from his fangs. The Vampiric ooze.

Storm growled and grinned. He then slashed at the open air with his claw. A large rip appeared in mid-air, a void. Storm simply smiled, and jumped into it. The void closed as soon as he entered. The Tower was silent, and the air dropped nearly 30 degrees. Another void appeared at Storms throne, and Storm's hand stretched out of it. It grasped the Destry Orb from it's hiding place, and went back into the void. The rip dissappeared again. Laughter was heard, yet nothing was seen.

More laughter was heard, then three voids simultaneously opened up. Out of each of them, stepped a beautiful girl. They each had long hair, dark eyes, and long, pulsating Vampire teeth. They each smiled. Storm's voice was heard somewhere in the air.

"Hahahaha, now, face the power of the Lamia!" The three Vampiresses screamed as they flared their fangs and their bodies changed, mimicking Storm's transformation. The grew wings, their bodies grew pale, and they growled as they licked their lips, hungry for flesh. They formed a triangle around the Silent One, flapping their wings, and growling at him. They each then dissappeared, simultaneously. A cracking sound was heard as one broke through the floor under the Silent One, grabbing him by the legs. Simultaneously, another one appeared behind him, grabbing his shoulders. Simultaneously, the third appeared in front of him, her face less then 5 inches from his.

"You do not vear us, Silent Von?" She said seductively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: sorry for double posting guys, butI thought you all should know that I will be gone until Thursday. Proceed as you will until then, and I will make a great post on Thursday. Ok, im off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne View Post
    IC
    Drake fell backwards pushing of with his feet back flipping over the swipe and landing. Drake then smiled.
    "Your running out of juice Seth, with storm on your side you could take me, but with him occupied you know you can't win" Drake lifted his sword up.
    "I'm sure you know what's going to happen if Storm keeps doing what he's doing. He is using powers which are breaking the fabric of this world. Now you of all people don't want that." Drake whispered quietly.
    "Why don't we finish this fight on the roof."
    Seth paused to see what Drake meant. Bits of rock were twisted in indescibable ways, some areas were tinted with strange colors, and parts of the air would suddenly spark. Drake's right. Storm is overdoing it. He needs to stop soon before the distortion spreads farther than this room. Seth turned to Drake. "Just because I am not going on my full power does not mean I am weak. You have barely had to do anything, I find it somewhat unfair. But I do have a way to correct that, one of the few unique spells of my people."

Seth held his arms up at his sides and stared up to the ceiling. Green energy began spiraling around his hands. "Hoshi-Kaze!" Suddenly the energies burst into the form of a green four pointed star as tall as he was above Seth's head. Wind picked up and swirled around it.

Seth lowered his head and put his left hand into the swirling vortex at the Hoshi-Kaze's center. "Can you stop this Drake? Nobody ever has." Seth swung and threw the star as hard as he could. The star spun fast and flew straight towards Drake.

OoC: Hoshi-Kaze is Japanese for Star of Wind

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand knew that he had to do something. Drake and the silent one might be strong, but Seth and Storm were two of the most powerful people onthe planet. Gently laying Siana in the ground, he looked back up at the tower. Knowing Siana was safe-- at least for now-- gave him a huge burst of strength.
    "I'm coming, guys."
    Richand closed his eyes and felt the power deep within him, the light of the God of the Stars.
    I hope this works...
    "Hi-YAAAAHHH!!!"
    A wave of energy burst outward from Richand, and when it cleared, he stood shimmering golden with glowing white hair. He felt the same, cool rush of energy that had come during his fight with Naxus.
    "HAAAH!!!"
    Richand blasted off from the ground and flew back into the throne room, slowly drawing his sword.
    "Need some help?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    A large light appeared blinding the Vampires for a second, It was all he needed. He twilered round in the air, releasing his arm blade slicing one of the vampires leaving two left.
    "Help Drake i got this" He said to Richand as he attacked the next vampire.

Drake meanwhile had drawn out the orb of Conud and was using its power to create a shield. But his shield was braking from the stars power.
    "Little help here please."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand dashed to Drake and pointed his blade at the energy shield. He sent a beam of white light into the shield, enhancing its' power. As he was doing this, he turned to Drake.
    "Listen, we can't stay here much longer. We have to get to Negliv as soon as possible, or Siana will die and Storm will get the Drosin orb!"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth managed to hear the last part Richand said. "So the Orb is in Negliv? Valentine! I suggest we retreat so that we may find this Orb and increase our power further."

Seth then looked at the sheild that was holding of his Hoshi-Kaze. Not bad, but not going to work either. Seth recalled his sword into the gem on his left glove and then held both hands in front of him aimed at his spell. His hands glowed with more energy and the Hoshi-Kaze suddenly expanded, increasing its deadly power.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "I don't think so, Seth! There's no way you're getting your hands on that orb!!!"
    Richand released the power he was putting into the shield. At the same time, he dashed through the Hoshi-Kaze, slicing it in half with his sword. The spell wavered for a second, then exploded harmlessly. Richand turned to Seth.
    "Your move."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Oh I have more spells Richand, though I don't believe all would work on the two of you. So let's first do this." Seth pulled back his right sleeve revealing his arm. On it was a tattoo of a skull. Seth pulled a dagger seemingly out of nowhere. He raised his left hand with the dagger and plunged it into the center of the tattoo. Suddenly there was an unearthly howl. A strange gas came out of the wound instead of blood. The gas then smoked through the room and blocked visibility. "Few to none are able to pierce this ghastly fog. Magic can't blow it away. Only I can dispel it either on command or by my death. In this room, I alone can see through it. What will you do when only I can see my target?"

Seth gave a laugh and stepped back into the mist.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "Thanks you seth" Said the silent one. The vampires screamed as the vision was blocked. That was there mistake. He quickly homed in on the scream, slicing the fist vampire in half and then the second before even a drop of blood had hit the floor.

"Your panicking Seth." Said Drake who had closed his eyes and slowed his breathing.
    He then dived in to the smoke. He then appeared above Seth.
    "When you live in the darkens you learn to see with your ears." Drake then drooped down from the roof and sliced.

Ads