Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Siana stepped forward.
    "I'm Siana Makantes, and this is my friend Richand. What's your name?"

Member #
    Friends
    Night lowered the cross bows and said, "My name is Night, nice to meet you" He put the cross bows away.

"So ummm iam sorry for that, iam not good with people because of my past sorry" Night put out his hand as a way of saying sorry
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Siana put her hand on his shoulder.
    "It's fine. When there are prejudiced people in the world like the ones in this town, it pays to be careful."
    No sooner had the words left her mouth than a harsh booming voice sounded from behind her.
    "Hey, Freak! Stop right there!!!"
    A group of about 10 soldiers rounded the corner and began rushing toward them. Siana strode up to them boldly and began yelling at their leader.
    "Where do you get off, treating peoiple like monsters just because they look different? People like you disgust me!"
    Richand put a hand on his forehead.
    Here we go again...
    This hadn't been the first time Siana sticking up for others had gotten them into trouble. Indeed, it seemed like Siana had a compulsive urge to yell at opressors. But inside, Richand agreed with her completely.
    The head guard snorted.
    "Look, sweetheart, I don't have any trouble with you, but stay out my way. I'm only here for the freak."
    The pompous guard shoved Siana violently out of the way, knocking her to the ground. Richand got into a fighting stance.
    "Leave both of them alone!"
    "Oh, look at the little boy trying to play hero. Guards, seize all three of them!"
    The soldiers rushed towards Richand and Night.

Member #
    Friends
    "Leve me alone!!" said Night. Night took his cross bows and looked at his targets. Arrows went flying, nailing five men in the face. the bodys fell to the ground,blood spilling everywhere.

Out of nowhere a spear cut Nights right arm but insted of blood that is red black blood driped. Night turn around and shot the man in the leg. The man cryed in pain Night walked over and put his foot on his chest "no, no, i dont want to die!" cryed the man Night aimed the bow at the mans face, he pulled the trigger and the arrow went into the mans skull.

Nights left arm went pitch black again and also his right arm. Night saw this and started to panic "Richand i cant go on anymore, i-i am so sorry" Night started to walk back real slow like.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lbu8 View Post
    Satra Morta walked quickly through camp, they had found a prisioner. The rebels she was looking for were very difficult to find and when faced with capture, they took their own lifes. But now, finally her men had found one. She moved into the tent holding the rebel. One of her soliders stood over the man hitting him with a long wooden stick. "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!" Blood poored down the mans face, but he didn't say a word. He was cut up and bruised, his clothes torn to shreads and his arms and legs were tied down.

"Stop!" Satra spoke calmly. She waved for her men to leave the tent and began to heal a few of the prisioners cuts. "I'm only going to ask you once, and then I will hurt you so bad you won't be able to even feel it. Then I'll leave you for the birds and the bugs to eat you alive. Where is your camp." Satra's tone was very mellow, almost motherly.

The prisioner, who couldn't have been much older then 20, looked up and answered, "I would rather die then live under your rule."

Satra look harsly towards the boy and then placed her palms together, aiming towards a cut on his right calf. Satra made her hands into fists and quickly pulled them apart opening her fists. A load explosion could be heard, along with a flash of light. The boy's calf had been blown open from the inside by a very small explosion. He began to scream and curse before Satra took off his bindings and dragged him out of camp, leaving him for dead. She then told a group of soliders to follow the boy to the rebel camp and report the location back to her.

Satra was on her way to clean up before a man on horseback approached her, "Lady Morta, I have been send by lord Valentine." She grabbed the note and read it. That fool was been defeated, yet again. But it doesn't say he is dead. "Get off the horse, you can stay here. Make yourself useful."

Satra rode quickly towards Destry, not stoping once. She made her way towards the castle, and pushed her way through the hundreds of guards to Valentine's study. She knocked twice and entered, he was very paticular about knocking and Satra always knocked and quickly entered just to get under his skin. She walked up to his desk and asked, "Where is the witch doctor."

~ Valentine Castle ~

Storm Valentine had just finished pouring himself a scotch when he heard two sharp knocks at the door. Then, Satra Morta rushed in. He chuckled, he knew she did that just to annoy him. He annoyed her back, by not offering her a scotch as well.

"Where is the Witch Doctor?" she asked him.

"Well," he said calmly while stirring his drink, "my resources tell me he was last seen fighting rebels near the Drosin Destry border, near the woods. I would like you to perform a reconnasaince, and assist him in whatever way possible. He will inform you of the rest of the mission when you get there. Im sure he is alive."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Jacob had been running since leaving the village. He was heading back to the scene of the fight between Sekhmet and the group. Sekhmet...you had better be alive. Jacob kept running.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Satra nodded before leaving the room. She made her way back down the hall and towards her horse. Once out of the city she began to follow the only road leading into Drosin. Shortly after crossing the boarder, she came apon a large fault in the earth. A few bodies had been tossed around the clearing. Satra looked down into the fault and yelled, "Sekhmet! Where are you!" She knew it was a slim chance that Sekhmet would still be here, but maybe someone would hear her who did know where he was.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Sekhmet! Where are you!"
    Jacob heard a womens voice scream for Sekhmet. What was a women doing here? Jacob put his hood back on and jumped out into the open. He saw the giant crack that they blasted Sekhmet into. He also saw a women standing near by. She didn't look evil and her voice sounded tender and motherly.

Jacob had trouble beleiving this could be someone who reslly cares for him. Probably someone from Destry sent to nurse Sekhmet get back to health. If he was still alive anyways. Who is she? And what does she want with Sekhmet?

Jacob decided to ask those very questions to her. Unless she knew that Destry had a wanted poster on him, he shoukdn't be in any trouble. He walked up to her before saying, "Who are you? What do you want with Sekhmet?"

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    ~ Bottom of the Fault ~

"Sekhmet! Where are you!" He heard.

He opened his eyes and looked up, he was happy to see Satra Morta scanning the trench for him.

"Down H-here!" he croaked. A grim smile crossed his face because he knew he had been given a second chance by the God's. He thought, Thank you Horus, God of Power.

He then saw another walking towards Satra, a cloaked figure. Though he was disguised, Sekhmet had encountered him twice before, and he could feel his power, the same power that had fooled him twice before.

Ah... So he has come for the Truth at last... he thought
    Last edited by The Storm; 02-04-2009 at 10:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    ~North West Caost Destry Docks~
    ooc:hey guys i just sighned up so sup.

ic:Sanaku just got off the boat onto the wooden planks of the dock.He wore a Dark brown robe with its hood up.He slowly made his way to the end of the dock were stairs lead to a nearby town.

As he walked Destry worriors appeared at the top of the stairs and looked around.He tried not to look suspicious but the soldiers saw through that.He thought to himself,"there is the captain in the middle".The captain had a shved head but a mohawk down the middle.He gave the soldiers a gesture with his head.They slowly moved toward Sanaku.He thought to himself,"there is only one way im getting out of this".He quickly threw his robes off and rushed toward the men quickly.The men were surprised by his agilness and couldnt react fast enough.

Sanaku jumped into the air,unsheathed his machete,and landed in the middle of the soldiers on one hand.He spun around on the hand he was standing on and sliced with the other.He then jumped up landed on his feet and then stood straight up as if nothing happened.The soldiers stood still as if paralyzed and then a wave of blood squirt out of them and then they fell to the ground breathing their last breath.Zanaku with his head down looked up at the captain with a horrid look.

The captain then shaking Yelled,"for the Destry empire" and then charged at Zanaku.While the captain ran at Zanaku,he held his hands forward,leaned forward and then screamed,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".A purple and black beam came out of his hands and it hit the captain on the chest.The captain fell to the ground with part of his chest missing and steam coming off of it.

Zanaku looked at the captain and said in a stern voice," you should have ran away when you had the chance,now iv'e got to get out of here".After saying that he ran up the steps and looked for a forest to travel in for a while.
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 02-04-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Made by Shadow*91

Ads