Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    sorry about that. i edited my post

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    OOC: Storm, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I made a post on the last page that you haven't yet responded to. Hust making sure you didn't miss it!

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "I don't know, but I have to try!"
    Richand leapt into the air, and the Storm replicas slashed each other, destroying them.
    "No more tricks, Storm. Fight me yourself!"
    Ooc: Oh my bad bro! I must've missed it!

Ic:

Three words were heard in the air Richand breathed. There was no precise source of the words, but the fact that they were themselves words was something to behold. Especially words like these, because not only were they physical words, but they were powerful words. Dialect spoken by a large number of men who throughout history have changed the course of their own lives by imposing these words upon their greatest adversaries when they are about to meet their doom. And so they were heard, as an ethereal smoke formed itself and a void opened to reveal the great Destrian Dictator, Storm Valentine, step out clad in an amazing suit of expandable metal.

Storm stared Richand dead in the eye, and spoke. "To the Death."

Storm then reached into his armor's customized pocket, and pulled out a small peice of metal --- An easily concealed holdout; a tiny peice of trechery; a suprisingly small bit of backup --- exposing the core of mastery in the Dark arts and their success in bypassing the Light. Storm held the peice of metal in front of him, being shaped like a handle, he gripped it tightly. It was Black with Gold plating. As suddenly as he had angled the hilt towards Richand, the tiny peice of torture spit a silver colored blade of flaming energy that sang like a body ricocheting at the bottom of a well.

Storm turned the blade over a couple of times examining it, like a long lost friend who had recently been found. Storm knew the blades style and power more intimately then lovers knew one another's pleasures. After a moment that seemed to take a millenia, Valentine smiled darkly at Richand. He poised himself into a fighting style that had not been seen in a long time. It was Shotokahn. Storm sunk into Shotokahn, letting its power fill him to the top, flowing through him.

His body was like a seive, and his power was a fountain pouring into him. As the water fills the seive, Storm's power grew higher and higher. His body went into a heightened state of strength and inner focus. Yet, the power is ever flowing, and after a certain amount, Storm's body cannot hold anymore power. Now, he has something to use it on. As the seive overfills from being pushed to its limit, the excess water now flows into the enormous pool of Darkness that lay in his hand right now.

Storm grinned, staring vividly at Richand. He angled the flaming silver blade, and moved like lightning across the room, as if he was a wildfire in a windy forest. The very ground he ran across caught fire from being in his path. In less than an instant he closed quarters with Richand, and brought the blade down upon him with unbeleivable force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand looked up at the blade descending upon him. It was moving too fast, and yet unbelievably slow. In fact, he could even see the tiny flecks of ember flying from the blade, as if desperate to flee from its' dark embrace. Richand's mind went blank. The blade seemed almost still now.
    In less than a split second, or perhaps for an eternity, Richand remembered all the people he had met, both those he had fought, and those he had befriended. They flashed before his eyes instantaneously, like a slideshow.
    Jacob... I'm sorry we couldn't save you...
    Night... I know we'll meet again... you followed your own path...
    Drake... You're bravery was unlike anything I'd ever seen... you stood against your own father, knowing what it could cost you...
    Oric... my friend... your help has been invaluable...
    Zanaku... Xenth... you both fought untill your last breath to help us...
    Nicklas... You paid the ultimate price to help me save everyone... thank you...
    Dad... I'll make you proud of me...
    Siana... I... love you.

Richand brought his blade up so fast it was impossible to see, blocking Storm's incredibly powerful strike. Slowly, inexorably, Richand began to push Storm's blade back towards him until they reached a equilibrium with their blades equally spaced apart. Richand's eyes glowed golden.
    "Storm... you will never hurt any of my friends again. Prepare to face the unending power of light!!!"
    The aura around Richand nearly doubled in size and power as the ground began to shake.
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 04-26-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OoC: sweet. epic stuff you two.

lbu i need you to post since i edited my old one

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    sorry guys, i wasn't able to get on much this weekend and when I was I had no motivation to write...I'll give you a response in a sec.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    The thrown blade dug through Seth's left shoulder plate. It didn't cut skin but it left a wide gash in his armor. Seth pulled the blade out and tossed it aside. Then he noticed the spear flying right for his head.
    Seth reacted quickly and dropped to the ground. The spear flew right over his head. It was close though, had Seth been a split-second slower the spear might have cut through his helmet. Seth noticed Oric was charging up at him. Seth leapt to hus feet and stabbed his sword into the ground. He spun his scythe in front of himself, the blade beginning to glow. "Take this! Divine Tempest!" Massive energy blades blasted out from the scythe straight at Oric.
    Oric was at top speed when Seth's attack blasted forward from his blade. The first wave came in horizontally and high, aimed at Oric's head. Oric, being in full sprint, jumped to the ground and began sliding across the ground on his stomach, using his breastplate as a sled.

Another wave of energy flew forward, this time on a diagonal. Oric rolled to his back, just barely avioding the blade of pulsating energy. Oric had nearly reached Seth now, a few more blades past over head. Just as he was about to swing, a rotating wave of energy made contact with Oric's chin. He was knocked off course, and sent spralling into a column of zombie soliders. Oric regained his feet, decapating a few undead in the process and raised his shield, reading himself for Seth's next attack.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth let out a menacing laugh. "Ha! You may be strong, Oric, but you are by no means my equal!" Seth threw his scythe at the ground before gripping his Eternal Blade with both hands.

Stay calm Seth. The plan says I live past this war. I never checked the part Oric plays so I cannot tell if he is meant to live, but I can't check now anyways. I need silence to see the plan, which is why I've always kept to myself. If Oric is meant to live then this fight will be left at a draw. If he is meant to die then phase two will likely start with his death. I curse myself for not checking ahead! Seth was still for what seemed like an eternity. Finally he spoke, but not with rage or fury like before.

"Do you fear death, Halgern? I don't, for I have been to the other side. I've spent decades there before returning. The afterlife is a wonderful place for those not condemned to punishment. Who knows? Perhaps you're meant for the wonderful light kingdom. Yet maybe you're not. That's why I ask again, do you fear death, Halgern?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oric stood, motionless, and stared at Seth as if trying to pierce his very soul. "No, I do not fear death. Everyone dies, when my time comes. I will go. I do fear dieing, without a purpose. If I should fall today, I will fall knowing I fought for freedom. I will know I died for my people. Before this war, yes I did fear death. I didn't want to die an exile to my own country and a stranger to my family. But now....No I do not fear the unstopable."

Oric then walked forward, not letting his guard down, but moving close enough to Seth to see the whites of his eyes, "How about you Seth, Why do you fight for a man so arrogent as Storm. He would gladly let you die if he could gain just a faction of power."

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    ooc:sorry i havnt been on.Lost the internet again.

Made by Shadow*91

Ads