Page 128 of 132 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1319
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth quickly dodged Storm's attack at him. He grabbed the Orbs and tossed them down to Richand. "Richand! Your assistance is needed!" Seth flew back and then turned to where Storm was being held by Drake and Oric. "You cannot be killed Storm, that much is true. However your son is right, you will be taken out of this world. This spell will open a special void, one of no escape. A dimension where you will be tortured until death. However since you cannot die, you shall suffer for eternity. I am sorry, old friend."

Seth clapped his hands together in front of himself. Six runes appeared in a circle around Seth. Each rune had an element. Seth began to chant snd the runes spun fast behind him. As his chanting increased so did the speed of the runes. Then suddenly, Seth grabbed the ring of energy and held it in front of hhmself. Energy sparked in the center of the circle. Seth let go and the circle floated in front of him. Quickly he moved his hands in strange patterens and the energy sparked at a greater, more ferocious rate. Seth stopped his chanting and held his hands at the circle's edge. "Nejiru Garandou!"

The circle was suddenly filled with what looked like a layer of blue gas. Suddenly the energy sparked and the gas exploded. Instantly the circle had a deep blue wall within it. "Throw Storm into this void! He will be sealed forever!" Seth had to stay behind the void to give it a constant energy. "Hurry! Even my power has a limit!"

OoC: Nejiru Garandou means Void of Torture

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Storm yelled in pain. The ropes were beginning to cut through his skin, but his vampiric power kept regenerating it. Drakes fangs had gone very deep into Storm's juggular, suckling his blood. Storm chuckled as he turned to Drake.

"You fool. Noone has ever been stupid enough to drink the blood of a Vampire before; it is TOXIC!"

Storm burst out in laughter, but his fun was cut short by a pair of talons gripping into his shoulders along with Drake's ice anchors digging deeper. He reached, grasping the bird by the throat to prevent the birds beak from gashing his neck. His grip tightened on the birds throat, with his other hand attempting to rip Drake off his back.

Villagers began attacking as well, in great numbers. It did not take Storm long to realize that not only was he in great pain, but he was alone. He was all alone against the harsh light. He could see the sun beginning to rise over the horizon. Its harsh light burned him, and his toes began to freeze over, turning to stone. He wrenched himself free, and they kept returning to stone form.

Storms eyes glowed red, and blood gushed from his wounds. The blood did indeed prove to be toxic, as it spilled over the battlefield, the armies that came in contact with it began distintegrating.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Storm roared as his power exploded. Lightning flared in all directions. And yet, he realized that no matter how hard he tried, the light fought back stronger. Their was a balance... And the void behind him was gaining power. He could not turn to stop Seth. He realized there was only one thing to do.

Remove the balance.... Permanently.

Storm turned to Richand. He could feel it. Richand was the shatterpoint of this battle. If Richand fell now, Storm would win. He was not sure why, but he knew it.

Storm gathered whatever remaining power he had, into his body. He would stay alive without his power, but he would not survive while Richand lived. He shot a beam containing nearly every splice of his power, save for that which he is using to keep himself from being sucked into the void.

The beam spiraled towards Richand and Siana.
    Last edited by The Storm; 05-03-2009 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand grabbed the orbs. Without thinking, as if guided by some unknown force, Richand cupped his hands together and let the orbs disintegrate as their energy coursed through his body. Unlike when he entered his Zodiac form, this energy burned and writhed. It felt almost magnetic, pulling and repulsing the almost palpable enrgy from Storm's orbs. This force truly felt ancient, wild. It knew no good and no evil, no dark and no light-- It just was, power that was at war against itself.
    Wait... that's it! The power wants to be reunited with the other orbs-- it yearns for completion. The more powerful the energy, the larger the pull. So... I'll give it what it wants!
    "YAAAHH!!!"
    RIchand began to glow, simply burning power as it vented from his body. The strain was unberable, but he kept pushing.
    Just a little more... YES!
    Two orblike balls of energy shot from Storm's body-- the essence of the two orbs he had absorbed, stripped of their immense power but longing for reunion. Richand caught one in each hand and turned to Storm.
    "Darkness like yours doesn't belong in the world of light. For everyone you've hurt or killed-- for everyone praying I can defeat you-- for the sake of this whole planet-- I, Richand, The Avatar of Light, will stop you!"
    Richand pushed both orbs of energy into his chest at the same time. For a second, there was silence. Then suddenly, a gigantic aura of power burst from Richand's body, covering him in golden light raising him up into the air. Golden angel wings unfolded from Richand's back, inscribed with ancient runes and intricate drawings of each constellation. Richand's armor turned pure white except for four circles of color on his chestplate, each for a different Orb. Richand's eyes were golden-white, and his hair was standing up on end, golden and shimmering every color at once. Richand outstreched his left hand and concentrated all of the aura there, then held out his blade and ran his hand across it, imbuing with power. Stargleam glowed white hot and emerged glittering platinum, it's blade coursing with pure energy. Richand let the aura return to his body and turned to face Storm.
    "The Avatar of Light has been reborn."
    Richand shot forward, too fast to see, and slashed Storm with a single blow that shook the earth.
    OOC: Epic or what?
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 05-02-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OoC: quite, quite epic indeed

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Storms face was a pure gasp. His mouth hung open as Richand transformed. He cried out as Richand darted forward. He attempted to move, but Drake and had him anchored. There was nowhere for him to run.

The slash rocketed across Storm's chest, his toxic blood splashing towards Richand. It shook like a thundercloud. Storm was sent spiraling backwards into the void. He reached out, grabbing for anything he could. His eyes glowed as he saw Drake. He stretched out his hand and wrapped it around his sons throat.

"If I die, you are going to hell with me!"

Storm pulled Drake with him, both getting sucked into the void of torture.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! RICHAND, mark my words, I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!"

The void closed as Storm's screams echoed in the air.

Meanwhile...

In the void, Storm was in immense pain. He was floating in the air, his hand still on his sons throat. The feeling in the void was terrifying; red-hot needles being jabbed into your every pore, your nails being ripped off, even death itself had nothing on the amount of torture in this Realm. Of all the thoughts one could be thinking at this point, of all the pain, torturous things one was feeling, Storm Valentine, former ruler of Destry, had only one thought in his mind...

.....Revenge....
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth sealed off the void as Storm was launched through it. He changed out of his Eternal form and slowly fell to the ground. It's finally over...

Shortly before hitting the ground he flipped and landed on his feet. He turned to all the people gathered. "I am sorry for all the trouble caused. I know that an apology cannot make things right. But you should know, the coming years shall have the greatest peace in history. Storm will never return and Destry shall remain powerless. They can never harm this world again." Seth turned to leave. The void has left me drained. I won't have even half my might for centuries. Thinking of the future, Seth walked away knowing the youth's that saved this world will make sure that the peace stays.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ooc; well done everybody

ic;
    Oric released his grip and opened his wings to aviod being sucked into the portal aswell. He returned to his human form, falling to his knees. His injuries from his battle with Seth were starting to catch up to him. He watched his former opponent slowly turn and begin to walk off the battlefield, but not before Oric ran forward and thanked him and given his best wishes.

Oric passed though the huge conglamerate of people grouped around Richand, stoping to shake hands and exchange smilies. He found Richand and Siana in a small open space and quickly hugged each of them. Then a profound silence came over the armies, and one by one each men lowered his head and took a knee.

A man decked out in full Drosin uniform stepped forward with a crown, "This was recovered in the ruble at Negliv. You are now our king." Oric placed the silver crown on his head and turned back to Richand. Oric too dropped to one knee and spoke softly, "We owe this victory to you."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand looked at Oric and smiled.
    "Standup, my friend. I could not have done this without everyone. All of you fought your hardest so that peace would return at last. It was that bravery that allowed me to awaken to my true power."
    Speaking of which...
    The Constellation elemental spoke clearly in Ricdhand's mind.
    YOU HAVE DONE WELL, AVATAR OF LIGHT. I SHALL SLEEP WITHIN YOU UNTIL THE DAY THAT I AM NEEDED ONCE AGAIN. UNTIL THEN, I TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT.
    The Constellation elemental seemed to vanish from Richand's mind. He looked down at his still glowing sword.
    "No one should ever have this power for too long... it is too great. The consequences could be... disasterous."
    Richand placed his hands out and transformed back into his normal state. Concentrating very hard, four orbs of energy appeared an took shape into the four orbs, now reborn. With a final wave of his hand, the orbs seperated and shot across the land to places unknown to even Richand. Now the orbs wouldn't be as easy to gather and harness.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth noticed an Orb fly overhead. So he has chosen to give up his strength. He truly is a great warrior. Now I'm leaving before a crowd forms around me. I hate publicity. Seth continued on heading north. Some time in the mountains would be an excellent way for him to prepare for the next time he would be needed.

Seth, you have done well.
    Hmmm? Oh Master. I know I did what was best for the balance but I still feel terrible for betraying a friend.
    That is normal Seth. However you knew of this before becoming his friend. your misery is of your own making.
    Which is why I plan on secluding myself. So that when you next call on me, I won't have any personal ties to the world.
    That is a foolish decision Seth, but we Eternals shall not stop you. Consult then plan to know what we ask of you. We shall not bother you for a long time.
    Thank you for everything Master.

Seth took one final look back. The heroes were laughing and enjoying themselves now that the dreaded Storm was defeated. Seth smiled though he had no real joy in it. He had betrayed his only remaining friend. He would be troubled by that fact for decades. Seclusion will be fine. I have no need for this. With that thought, Seth vanished into thin air. He would return if he was ever needed.

OoC: and that is my final IC post. Thank you everyone who participated! This is a really grest story and I've enjoyed doing this. Thank you all!

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 05-03-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Made by Shadow*91

Ads