Made by Shadow*91

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by CG_Reaper View Post
    ~North West Caost Drosin Docks~
    ooc:hey guys i just sighned up so sup.

ic:Sanaku just got off the boat onto the wooden planks of the dock.He wore a Dark brown robe with its hood up.He slowly made his way to the end of the dock were stairs lead to a nearby town.

As he walked Drosin worriors appeared at the top of the stairs and looked around.He tried not to look suspicious but the soldiers saw through that.He thought to himself,"there is the captain in the middle".The captain had a shved head but a mohawk down the middle.He gave the soldiers a gesture with his head.They slowly moved toward Sanaku.He thought to himself,"there is only one way im getting out of this".He quickly threw his robes off and rushed toward the men quickly.The men were surprised by his agilness and couldnt react fast enough.

Sanaku jumped into the air,unsheathed his machete,and landed in the middle of the soldiers on one hand.He spun around on the hand he was standing on and sliced with the other.He then jumped up landed on his feet and then stood straight up as if nothing happened.The soldiers stood still as if paralyzed and then a wave of blood squirt out of them and then they fell to the ground breathing their last breath.Zanaku with his head down looked up at the captain with a horrid look.

The captain then shaking Yelled,"for the Drosin empire" and then charged at Zanaku.While the captain ran at Zanaku,he held his hands forward,leaned forward and then screamed,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".A purple and black beam came out of his hands and it hit the captain on the chest.The captain fell to the ground with part of his chest missing and steam coming off of it.

Zanaku looked at the captain and said in a stern voice," you should have ran away when you had the chance,now iv'e got to get out of here".After saying that he ran up the steps and looked for a forest to travel in for a while.
    Ooc: Hmmm...pretty ok...just a couple things:

1: Destry is the evil empire, not Drosin. Drosin is a Democracy

2: Use Italics for thoughts, only quotes for speech.

3: only minor mistakes, but improve spelling.

other than that, pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OoC: nice post CG. could you space that a little better though? its a little hard to read
    and Storm, Drosin is a Monarchy, Conud is a Democracy.

IC:
    "Down H-here!"
    That voice! Sekhmet! Jacob looked down the crevice and saw Sekhmet, covered in bruises and blood. So, he survived. If I didn't nesd him I'd kill him from here.

Jacob would have jumped down to question him if it wasn't for the fact he had no clue what the woman might do. He turned back to her and repeated his questions. "Who are you and what do you want with him?" Jacob pointed at the bloody Sekhmet.

OoC: and now we wait for lbu

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: yes. and now we wait

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    ooc:i edited it so now he is in Destry territory now thanks for the ponters storm

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: no problem man, just pointing it out before everyone else attacks you about it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by CG_Reaper View Post
    ~North West Caost Destry Docks~
    ooc:hey guys i just sighned up so sup.

ic:Zanaku just got off the boat onto the wooden planks of the dock.He wore a Dark brown robe with its hood up.He slowly made his way to the end of the dock were stairs lead to a nearby town.

As he walked Destry worriors appeared at the top of the stairs and looked around.He tried not to look suspicious but the soldiers saw through that.He thought to himself,"there is the captain in the middle".The captain had a shved head but a mohawk down the middle.He gave the soldiers a gesture with his head.They slowly moved toward Zanaku.He thought to himself,"there is only one way im getting out of this".He quickly threw his robes off and rushed toward the men quickly.The men were surprised by his agilness and couldnt react fast enough.

Zanaku jumped into the air,unsheathed his machete,and landed in the middle of the soldiers on one hand.He spun around on the hand he was standing on and sliced with the other.He then jumped up landed on his feet and then stood straight up as if nothing happened.The soldiers stood still as if paralyzed and then a wave of blood squirt out of them and then they fell to the ground breathing their last breath.Zanaku with his head down looked up at the captain with a horrid look.

The captain then shaking Yelled,"for the Destry empire" and then charged at Zanaku.While the captain ran at Zanaku,he held his hands forward,leaned forward and then screamed,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".A purple and black beam came out of his hands and it hit the captain on the chest.The captain fell to the ground with part of his chest missing and steam coming off of it.

Zanaku looked at the captain and said in a stern voice," you should have ran away when you had the chance,now iv'e got to get out of here".After saying that he ran up the steps and looked for a forest to travel in for a while.
    much better
    i'm considering about posting as my other character Xenth. you guys think i should?

Member #
    Friends
    If you have the time, sure. otherwise, in my opinion, even though i am interested to see your other character, maybe you should wait until the whole "Sekhmet" deal gets done

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    good point. i'll hold off on it

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: cool. and, so as not to spam the place up anymore, Good Night to All! I will resume posting when lbu8 posts.

Ads