+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 132 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    "Hmmm..." Sekhmet muttered as the man approached him.

"Am i to assume you did this?" the man asked him.

"Yes, yes i did. And i will do it again, and again, until this country belongs to Destry. Give in now, join us, and you will be spared. What say you?" he asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    IC:

-10 years ago-

The sounds of swords clanging together, cannons blasting, explosions, gunfire, war cries, and death screams filled the ears of the little boy as he ran crying through the battleground that was once the Forbidden City of the Chin-yu Dynasty.
    As he ran past all the chaos his mind was set on one thing. One man. One warrior. His father.
    He made his way to the Imperial Throne Room, where he saw the four Tiger Gaurdians of the Great Dragon Emporer. His father was one of them.
    "Go!," said Chan-Li to the other Tiger Gaurdians. "Take Emporer Wo-Dang and flee! If not our risks will have been for nothing!"
    Obeying orders the other three Gaurdians retreated with the Emoprer, looking for safety. Chan-Li stood alone, surrounded by Destrian troops. He was outnumbered, fifty to one. They had longswords, guns, and other weapons. But it did not matter, these foriegn soldiers would meet their fate at the hands of a legend.
    Suddenly they charged. The troops with swords rushed him, while the gunnmen kept their distance. Chan-Li drew his sword, a magnifacently crafted Chin-yu made Dao sword. As the attackers came, they were greeted with slashes, punches, and kicks. Chan-Li attacked with the sword with precission, accuracy, and skill. Full mastery of the Dao sword is more than a technique, but a beautiful yet deadly form of art. The Dance of Death, he calls it.
    One by one, every soldier fell, every bullet dodged or deflected. Finally, Chan-Li stood alone.
    "These soldiers are no threat to a mighty Tiger Guardian, they are flies on the oxes back. Just a nuciance." As he caught his breath he was inturrupted by the sound of hands clapping. As he looked up to see the source, a hand meet his throat and began to squeeze.
    As he started to loose life, he looked over to his son, hiding behind a pillar. He slowly reached out his hand towards him, but it feel limp. The boy couldn't bear it. "DADDY!!!" screamed the child.

-Present Time-

A man sits at a beautiful garden on a bridge crossing over a small pond full of coyfish. He was medetating, but was interrupted.
    "How can I clear my thoughts when vengence clouds my mind? Father would think badly of such." The man is Jackie-Li, son of Chan-Li. He is now 19 years old.
    Just when he attempted to retry his meditation he was nudged in the back of the head.
    "Get up you rat!" commanded the Destrian soldier. Slowly, Jackie-Li stood, but didn't turn to face the two soldiers behind him.
    What do you think you're doing worm?" asked the Destrian. "I'm merely medatating, no need for questioning Destrian." replied Jackie-Li.
    "Oh, a smart-ass eh? Well dirt-bag this is your only warning, watch your tounge when in the pressence of your surperiors." Said the other soldier.
    "I'll keep that in mind, thank you." said Jackie-Li. The soldiers walked off, muttering something about "Chin-yu scum."
    He could have easily killed both of them, but nows not the time. "Some day," thought Jackie-Li, "some day I'll free Chin-yu from the clutches of these Destry fools, and I'll avenge my father, by taking the life of his killer,..."
    He slowly looked over to the large picture on the side of a near by building. A picture that can be found all around the country. A picture of the ruler of Destry. "I kill you, Storm Valentine..."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Burning Town- Border of Destry and Drosin

"What say you?" the man said.

"What do I say? I say down with Destry, and with you!" Jacob charged at the man and as he did his cheek glowed red. Again piece of the towns rubble went flying. This time at what seemed to be the cause of the destruction. As he did he attempted to slam the man off his horse with his rod.
    Last edited by Shadow*91; 01-31-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    nice post bodine! informative, yet threatening, to me at least. lol.

Member #
    Friends
    Sekhmet was caught off guard. He yelled in pain as the rod cracked him across his face and sent him flying off his horse into the ground. He looked up in time to see rubble flying towards him. He clutched his hands together, and created a small electrical forcefield which blasted the rubble away from him.

"Looking for a fight, eh? DROSIN SCUM! Fight some of your own!" Sekhmet focused his power and brought many of the villagers broken bodies back to life. Most being body parts, Sekhmet focused his energies and made all the peices form together into one. He opened his eyes, and smiled at the sight.

The other man was now staring up at a 30 ft tall mass of stinking, rotting, rancid body parts and flesh, scorched and charred. The newly formed "Flesh Goliath" roared at the human. As he roared, chunks of bile and poison blood spewed from its mouth towards the little being. "Not so tough now are you?" Sekhmet laughed. "I'd watch it if i were you, his breath is toxic!"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah, we definatly have the destined fight

Member #
    Friends
    Hell yes. and it will be epic!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Jacob was horrified by the giant. It was made of his fellow countrymen and was just plain awful to look at. "Is that your best? Some lightning then making the dead fight for you?" he tried not to look at the giant but it was hard not to look back. It was just so ugly.

Toxic breath, huh? Well then I'll stay away from it Jacob quickly dashed back and concentrated as hard as he could. His cheek and rod glowed red as he gave a mighty yell. Every piece of rubble that wasn't still stuck in the ground flew up. Jacob pointed his rod at the giant corpse and the rubble buried him, destroying the undead creature.

Woah he thought. A wave of exhaustion overcame and he fell to his knees. Too much power in that last shot. If I plan on living, I better not use my ability again. Jacob stood up and got into a fighting stance. "Come."

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    OOC: If anyone has trouble picturing Jackir-Li, hes, hes pretty much a Bruce Lee.

Member #
    Friends
    "Ugh..." Sekhmet grumbled as he saw how exhausted the man looked, "this is no fun for either of us.Your not even going all out!" Sekhmet flashed a vehemet yet wild glare at the man. "Tell you what, when you regain your full power, then we'll fight. Until then, i will be at the Castle De Valentine, in Staklopitsville, Destry. If you wish to die," he chuckled, then come."

Lightning flashed from Sekhmets hands, blinding the battlefield. When the light cleared, Sekhmet was already on his horse roughly 2 miles from the burning town. "Vile cretin..." he muttered as he rubbed his jaw, "he nearly took my head off."

Ads