+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 132 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sekhmet was making his way back towards Destry at a slow pace. He was very worn from the battles, but his power was, as usual, quickly returning.

Heh, stupid fools... he thought, They were more trouble then they were worth....but I corrected the problem...I killed Jacob. I killed the warrior I gave life to...and he fulfilled his purpose...I tested my limits, and faced off against another great warrior, while fighting nearly three more at the same time...

A knight rode upon horseback and greeted Sekhmet, "Hello Sir Sekhmet, the Lord Storm has sent me to retrieve you from your mission. There has been a slight change of plans. He wants you to return to Destry as soon as possible."

"Why thank you, grunt." Sekhmet retorted, "then I shall take your horse." Sekhmet took out Orpheus and slashed the knights throat. After he fell off,Sekhmet procceeded to get on said horse.

The knight spat blood, unable to speak.

"The best way to control people is through fear," Sekhmet told him, "So, you made Destry one man stronger today." He then turned and rode off, leaving the soldier to die.

After a while of riding, Sekhmet appeared back at the border of Drosin and Destry, the sight of the battle. While striding amidst the blood and dust, he heard a conversation in the distance. He turned, and there was a vast forest that the noise was coming from. Perhaps they fled into here?

Sekhmet listened more intently and even though he could not make out the words, he could hear them. He recognized a voice, Richand ZAMIKIOS! Sekhmet was enraged that Storm had not killed him, but quickly was delighted with the chance to kill him again.

"Well, until that time, here is my parting gift, Richand," he said malevolently. He aimed both arms at the brush in the forest, and blasted an exorbitant multitude of lightning into it, causing most parts of the forest to catch on fire simultaneously, one after the other. Soon, most of it was scorching.

"Goodbye, Richand! Till next time!" he yelled, loud enough so Richand could hear him. He then took off on horseback towards Destry.

As he entered his chambers, a guard approached him. "Sir, Orders!?"

"Pass the word message," he said, "I need to talk with Seth."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    time to introduce my new character!

IC:
    "Knight to E3" A servent moves the knight exactly as told.
    "Hm...Queen to B6" The servent again moves the peice as told. The three men were in a Grand Hall full of statues depicting figures of long lost times. Two of the men were playing chess while a servent moved the peices as told. "It's your move Seth."

A man in had been planning for a few minutes before, "Rook to H7. Checkmate." The servent moved the peice and indeed it was checkmate. Seth had one his 10th game in a row. "Well my friend, would you like to play again?" The man shook his head, "No thanks. I'm done losing for today. If you don't mind I will go home now." Seth stood up and shook his hand, "Not at all. You are a good challenge. When you wish to face me again, you know where I am." The servent went to open the door and once he did, a messenger ran in. "Exscuse me Lord Covull. Lord Sekhmet requests your presence."

"Well it seems I'm needed. Please come again sometime. You know the way out?" Seth left the man and his servent while the messenger ran ahead to announce his coming.

Sekhmet, my friend, what would I be needed for in this long war? I doubt it is a friendly meeting. We haven't had one of those in weeks. As Seth drew close to Sekhmets chamber, the servent announced his presence. "Lord Covull has arrived, sir." Seth walked in with a solemn look on his face. "Hello Sekhmet. What may I help you with, friend?"

Member #
    Friends
    "Ahh, Seth Covull, my dear friend," said Sekhmet as he heartily grasped Seth's hand and gave him a courteous hug. "Well, as you can see from my torn clothing and tattered power level, I was in quite a ruckus with a few travellers. Oh, and i killed my grandson, finally. I told you about him before, if you recall."

Sekhmet then sat down and gave Seth a gesture towards an adjacent empty chair. "I also found another, one whom I beleive you are familiar with. The only living child of Lloyd Zamikios, Richand Zamikios lives."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Ah, him" Seth took his seat. "From what I recall he is quite rebellius. A bit to much like his father for his own good. And the young Telophile is dead? I thought you wanted to recruit him? Probably said no and attacked, eh? Either way everything is moving along as planned. The question is whose plan we follow?"

Member #
    Friends
    "Exactly, even though the Telophile refused induction to our ranks, his death was forseen by us...but, an unexpected thing has occured." He looked at Seth intently. "I have convinced the God of Power, Horus, to join our cause. In doing so, I have gained access to his powers."

"Zamikios however, is not as much of a problem as one may think. His little girlfriend, however, is a Padawan magician. Even so, her powers will grow, I can feel it. If not for her, I would have killed him by now if not for her, the girl has the power of rage."

"Anyways, everything so far has done so according to our wishes. My so called "death", the appearance of the Telophile, even now, we understand that a small rebel force is planning an attack in that pathetic S country...I think, we come up with a new plan. The survival of the Zamikios gene was not in our original calculations...what is your approach?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Salfir is beginning to rebel more frequently despite it's proclamation of peace. The Zamikios child and the young spellcaster can be dealt with once our borders are safe and the rebellions put down. There have even been recent rebellions among the conquered dynasty here in our capital. I have dispatched soldiers already to deal with them."

"Gaining strength from your god is a gift and one that must surely be used. Despite my disbelief in them I find there gifts upon you most intersting."

"Before we can deliberate any plans, I must know. Where is Lord Valentine and Madam Satra?"

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand saw flames erupting from the trees nearest to him.
    "We'll talk later! Everyone, run!!!"
    Richand picked up the unconcious Siana and ran away from the spreading flame, heading towards the edge of the forest.
    OOC: So... is Jacob dead for good? ... he was a good character.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand saw flames erupting from the trees nearest to him.
    "We'll talk later! Everyone, run!!!"
    Richand picked up the unconcious Siana and ran away from the spreading flame, heading towards the edge of the forest.
    OOC: So... is Jacob dead for good? ... he was a good character.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Zanaku looked into the woods and saw the fire. Zanaku then jumped into a tree and jumped in the opposite direction the fire was coming from.
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 02-09-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    you double posted
    yeah he is

after being a good guy, i realized i like being evil much better so i let him die

Ads