Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 132 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Night looked at Richand for a few moments and said "He started it, and i just finished it."

Night walked away curseing under his breath. He stood there by himself for a few mins. and finaly said "Ok were are we going to go i say we have about 5mins at tops before the troops find us."
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oric flew through the air, and into the trees. Branches broke as he flew, cutting him deep. As Oric hit the ground, his arm nearly snapped in half and not moving. The electric current was still corsing through his body, causing his heart to rapidly speed up and slow down. After a few moments on the ground, his heart stopped. His army had gotten away, but Oric was dead.

Satra walked over to Sekhmet and began repairing his leg. She found it funny that someone as powerful as him couldn't even heal themselves. "I suppose Valentine sent you. I am ready to move into Conud, assuming the plan hasn't changed.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    "Fine by me. Now what is my bitting my master. How do we start this mission"?

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth chuckled. So easy to manipulate the fools. None can truley appreciate freedom if they live the mortal life.
    "First we head to Negliv. Then we decide on a target. Our orders are simply to kill an important person in Drosin and frame Conud. I was never told who to kill, so we shall decide upon arrival."

Seth spurred his horse on faster.

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Nurgle laughed and growled. He then spurred his horse to go faster to.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The two continued riding into the night. By the time Negliv was in sight, it was nearing dawn. Seth knew the horses were getting tired, but they could last till they reached the city. Once they got within a mile of the cities giant outer walls, Seth motioned them to Nurgle to stop. "We shall walk from here. Give the horses some rest."

As they neared the gate, Seth could see a major marketplace just beyond the wall. It was probably set up there to instantly bombard tourists and travelers with items and suvoniers. "Keep your head low and your mouth shut. Refuse any merchindise you're offered by claiming we have no money." Though he has no money, I have a minor fortune in my pocket. I should watch for pick-pockets here. It would be unfortunate to chance ruining the plan this early.

Once they reached the gates a guard stopped them. "Hey! You two, over here!." They walked over, doing as told. It wouldn't pay to arouse any suspicion. "Who are you and why are you coming to our great capital. Considering your clothes I'd wager your some kinda priest and hes some kinda soldier." Seth smiled, Best to play along for now. "Why yes good sir you are exactly right. I am a high priest from Conud and he is a mercenary hired to protect me. My name is Meldi, and he is Piltsa. We are here because I am here to give a sermon at the local Cathedral and he was paid to guard me until my safe return home. Is there anything else my good man?" The guard just shook his head, "No thanks. I wouldn't have even bothered ya if it wasn't protocal. You two stay safe here." Seth smiled and motioned for Nurgle to follow. "Don't worry sir, we shall stay safe." The two proceded into the town.

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Nurgle looked at the people smiling. Little weak pests. Nurgle then turned to seth and followed. In a raspy voice Nurgle said " what are we going to do when we get in"?

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "If you haven't noticed we are in. We are heading to a small hotel, I would like some sle-!" A traveler ran into Seth and started running. A quick tap on his pocket and Seth knew he took his money. "Watch the horses!"

Seth took off running after the man. No matter how hard he ran, Seth continued to keep up. Then he made the mistake of running into a dead-end. "You weren't paying attention." Seth slowly walked up as he extended his hand for his money. The man gave him a small pouch with at least 50 gold coins. "Don't try to fool me boy! I know there was exactly 76 gold cohns in this pouch. Hand the rest over!" The man did then fell to his knees. "Please don't turn me in! My family can barely support itself. We needed money for food. Please!"

"I won't turn you in, since the-" The man jumped up, "OH THANK HEAVENS!" Seth slammed him against the wall. "As I was saying I won't turn you in, since the prisons do nothing. However you shall be punished." He released him and the mans face grew white. "W-w-what are you gonna do to me?" The man was obviously scared. Seth raised his right hand and the gold jewel in his glove glowed. "Reap through the ages."

"AHHHHH!"

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Nurgle looked to were a tiny flash in town had happened.Nurgle giggled and said "serves the little bastard right."

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth walked back up to Nurgle and the horses. "What're you laughing about? Anyways as I was saying, I would like some sleep. Now come on."

Ads