Page 42 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    "You punished that man did you not. I find that delightful. I will guard the room we are sleeping in tonight. You know they say when the sun goes down the sun god had died and when morning arises the sun god is reborn. I personally find that bullcrap."

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Whatever pleases you." They continued to the cities main area and from there to a small hotel and stable. There wss a sign next to the stable that read:

LEAVE HORSES AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Well its ok if we lose these horses. They aren't greatly needed at this point." Seth tied up there horses before going inside. "Excuse me, how much for one night in a 2 bed room?" A lady behind a bar replied, "Olny 2 gold pieces. Ya wanting a ground floor room or ya don't care?" Seth looked at Nurgle then said, "Upper floor if there are any openings." She spit on the bar and with a rag scrubbed at a black spot. "Heres the key. Top floor third door on your left. Money please." Seth gave the women her money and took the key.

When they got to the room, it was easy to tell why the rooms were cheap. Only 2 beds, 2 blankets, 2 pillows, and a small bedside table between the two. Barely what was needed to qualify as a bedroom. "I am going to sleep. You may do what you want so long as you don't kill anyone, understand?"

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand looked up ahead. There was a mountainous forest valley close by that branched off into two seperate paths.
    "All right, we're going to have to split up. Either the Destry troops will have to seperate as well, or they'll only go after half of us. Drake, you seem to know something about medical aid, so take one group with Siana and another and go along the left path. I'll lead the second group along the right path. The paths will eventually converge, and we'll meet up there."

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    "Yeeees" said Nurgle in an iritated voice. Nurgle stood awake in his bed waiting for any intruders to enter.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Zanaku then looked at Richard."Are you sure about this?"

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand nodded.
    "What other choice do we have? If we gp together we'll just be one big target. Seperately, it will be much harder to catch us all."

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    "What path shall i take", Responded Zanaku.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Go with Drake and protect Siana, both of you appear to be capable fighters. I'll travel the other path with Night. Now, let's go! we don't have much time!"

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Zanaku quickly went to Drake to help him with Siana down the road."We best try to avoid batteling as possible."

Made by Shadow*91

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Sekhmet smiled as Satra cleaned his wound. "My power is to inflict pain, not revert it." His leg was fully bandaged, and he stood up. "Ah, that feels good. That pest, how dare he stab me...at least he is dead. That should make Seth's job much easier, seeing as how this Oric was of Drosin, the royal family Halgern."

"That reminds me..." he said. He called a warrior over and handed him a note with a description of the battle and the kill. "Get this to Seth Covull in Drosin immediately."

The warrior obeyed and left on horseback immediatly. Sekhmet quickly recharged his power.

"Satra," he said, "Lord Valentine has assigned us to assassinate a royal member of Conud, and frame Drosin. What is your plan of action?"

Meanwhile...

Storm surveyed an enormous dark structure being built where the Grand Citadel once stood. It was magnificent, a large blackened tower standing twice the height the Citadel did. It was covered in rows of stone and completely fortified in armor. It was made of stone, but coated in Adamantium, the strongest of all known metals. Lord Valentine even had a suite of armor made from adamantium for himself.

He gazed at the magnificent castle being built before him, a place of darkness and evil. Where there once stood a symbol of hope and pride, now stood a beacon of death and destruction. And it was...beautiful...

Storm walked towards the glowing structure, the metal reflecting the magnificent dark sky. He stared into it. There was the sky, the hills, and the ground, but he did not have a reflection.

"A small price to pay," he said, "for immortality..." He walked around the site, and one of the guards walked up to him.

"Lord Valentine, your chambers are ready sir."

"Excellent," he said slyly, "have the waiter bring me a bottle of my...special wine..." he smiled darkly.

"Y-yes, Lord Valentine," the soldier appeared fearfull of the mentioning of the wine.

Storm walked through his grand doors and towards the staircase. This one, it seemed, took even longer to get up then the one at Valentine Tower. He got to the top, and entered his chambers. Beautifully dark decor littered the room, solid gold chairs and bed framing abound, even servants sitting on the ground, waiting for whatever command he need give them.

He smiled darkly again, and made his way to his replica throne. He sat down and laid his arms on the rests, content as can be. He stared around the room, and something caught his eye. He walked over to it, something that should not have been there. He gazed into a large mirror, seeing nothing but the scenery behind him. He had no reflection.

His face grew angry, and the waiter appeared.

"Your wine, Lord Valentine," but Storm had grasped the man by the throat and flung him into the mirror, smashing it to peices. The bloody waiter was unable to stand, so he just quivered in fear.

"I told you no mirrors," Storm said intently. He then picked up the bottle of wine from the ground and poured himself a glass. The wine was a dark red color. He drank it down almost instantly, as if he needed it to survive. He smiled, feeling satisfyed, and the red wine had stained his teeth. Fangs on either side of his mouth were outlined with the wine, and seemed to absorb it like a sponge.

He licked his mouth clean of any remaining wine, and proceeded to another glass, leaving the bleeding waiter dying on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Remove Ads

Ads