+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Really? I thought they were keeping to the border still. I didn't know they had been pushing further into Drosin." Jacob Thought for a moment. Travel with them or continue by myself? If I'm with them it'll be easier to live, but they might get caught up in my trouble. If I go alone I'm more likely to get captured or killed. Hmm...what to do...

Jacob had been thinking for a couple minutes before, "Sure. I guess we can work together for awhile."

OoC:i'm going offline for awhile

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand smiled.
    "Great. It's getting late, so I think we should all rest."
    Richand laid down on the soft earth and was soon asleep. Sia leaned on the trunk of a tree and looked up at the stars, slowly drifting to sleep.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Sekhmet rushed down the halls and out of the castle towards Satra's Keep. He banged against the wooden door repeatedly, but there was no answer.

"Ughh, It figures that Satra would not be at her abode." Sekhmet quickly jotted down a note in Sanscript onto a small piece of parchment, and stuck it inside the door. "I'll meet you at Hrothgese, just beyond the border in Drosin mountains."

Sekhmet turned and swiftly borded his horse. He rode with his mercenaries towards the border, galloping at a heavy pace. Satra can wait, he thought, I need to complete my mission.

He glanced to his side, seeing the village he had recently ravaged still seethed in flames. He did not care. It was irrelevant to him. He rode on, screening the dark horizen intently. He turned, back toward the burning village. He decided it would be easier to use roads when travelling at night.

He followed the path for a while with his troops, until something caught his eye. A small fire, lit just off the path in the forest, and it looked like stragglers were surrounding it. Roughly, 3. This could be fun, Sekhmet thought as he galloped into the woods towards the small campsite. He and the four Elite soldiers demounted their horses as they crept closer to the campers.

He realized the three of them were asleep, and he recognized one of them. The villager who attacked me... he thought to himself. He knew the man was dangerous. As he studied the man, he noticed his cheeks glowing slightly red as he slept, minutely levitating various objects. Ahhhh....the boy's a Teleophile...

That explains why he was so dangerous. He could indeed be a great ally, he had not seen a Teleophile since his times in Ammet where they were common, long, long ago. He signaled his soldiers, and they moved into position, angling their blades at the sleepers throats.

"Ahem," Sekhmet said loudly enough to wake them, "You are now under arrest by order of Lord Valentine, Ruler of Destry. Surrender, and your lives will be spared."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand awoke from his sleep to find he and his friends surrounded by Destrian soldiers and one who seemed to be their leader. Richand instantly recoginized him from pictures he had seen.
    Sekhmet! This could be difficult if we don't work together.
    He quickly looked around to see if he could reach his weapon, but it was next to Siana, who had a guard right beside her. However, he wasn't pointing a blade at her throat.
    They think she's the least powerful of us...
    Richand gave a barely visible nod to Siana, who knew exactly what to do. Spinning to face her captor, she outstretched her palm and let out a small blast of flame, knocking him back. At the same time, she kicked Richands' sword, Stargleam, to him. Grasping it with lightning speed, he jumped up and smacked the guards around him away with a swing of the blunt end of his blade.
    "Sorry, but surrender just isn't my style."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ooc; satra isn't in destry, she is in Salfir with the conquering army. And I can't post with her for a while. So Storm your character needs to go there.

Also, the Destry army shouldn't go any farther north past the river. Drosin has a large army, and it's kinda unfair for Destry to just walk right through the country laying waste to everything in their path.
    Last edited by lbu8; 02-01-2009 at 02:31 PM.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: oh yea, my bad dude. Will do. either that, or when Satra's done and returns, she can find the note.

Ic:

Sekhmet was impressed with the speed and Dexterity of the man.

"There is no need for bloodshed, fine fighter. What is your name?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand was thinking fast.
    Can we take Sekhmet? Possibly, but I don't want to risk the lives of my friends. I'd rather leave here with no blood spilled.
    "The name is Richand Zamikios, son of Lloyd Zamikios, the legendary warrior. I have no love for Destry, but my friends and I merely wish to travel on our way.
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 03-06-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by lbu8 View Post
    occ; few things, first great start everyone. second, dal could you add a forest into salfir somehere in the east. Make it pretty large. And last where is the chin-yu people at. It it a city in Salfir? I'm confused. haha "Flesh Goliath" that's great.

Forest in Salfir:

Oric Halgern sat high up in a tree, scouting the area. He was on the edge of the forest, and form his postion he could see the Destry camp far in the distance. They had been getting closer for days, and he had all of the men on high alert for trouble. Oric began to make his way back into the forest. It was a great hiding place, thick and dark. One could easily get lost if they didn't know where they were going.

Oric came into camp. It was morning, and everyone was just getting ready for the day. After bording that ship, he took one of the men's advice and landed a small ways up the coast, took about the ship for wood and begain the hike into the woods. It took them a few days, having to stop of the women and children to rest but eventually they made camp. It had been a month since they came, and their population had nearly double with people coming every day seeking selter against the Destrians.

Their camp sat on ruins of a castle of some other walled structure. A stone wall ran around in a square, with a few gaps here and there due to age. In the center was a small city of wooden houses built into the hills. A short section of rampart still stood, overlooking the front gate.

The men that were young enough where given weapons, and some of them wanted to go to war with the Destrians to fight for freedom. But they were not ready for that. He didn't nearly have enough men, or supplies. But someday, someday yes they would strike back against the Destrains.

Until then, Oric along with some of his best soilders went out once of twice a week to get food and supplies. Stealing it from the Destrians. Oric returned to his hut, lit a fire and got dressed. He wore a sleeveless black tunic and black pants, and some makeshift armour he had created.

Oric took the armour he wore as a child, added a few plates for other places to create torso armour that fit. It covered his neck down to his waist, but left his arms from his shoulders down exposed. It was black with gold trim, and bore his family's crest on the front of two eagles. He also wore a light layer of chain mail under his armour, heavy enough to stop an arrow or the tip of a blade. Oric also carried a short sword and his bow.

He gather the party together, 15 men in all and set out at a run to loop around the Destry camp.
    Oric and his men used to forest for cover as they moved into position. They were on the western side of the Destry camp, overlooking a road where supply carts came and went. They lined both sides of the road and waited. Soon after a train of three carts came along being dragged by two horses each. Oric called for one of his men to lay down in the middle of the road, the carts stopped and a tall man from the first wagon jumped down to take a look.

Each cart was maned by two soliders with a long sword and shield. The tall solider walked, unarmed right into the trap. He was dropped quickly by a knife in between the ribs. Oric took aim and took out the men in the last wagon with his bow, trapping the escape of the other men. On cue Oric's remaining men jumped onto the road and took out the last three men, dragging their bodies into the shrubs.

"Load the horses with as much supplies as you can. Take the armour and weapons off the men and anything else you need. Break up the wagons and light a fire to toss the men into. Leave nothing behind." Oric issued the orders quickly and began to load up the nearest horse. He took the black greaves and torso armour off of one man along with the solider's sword for his own use and began to lead the horse back through the woods.

Survived WC for 2 years Destiny's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3929-2153-1019-2260
    OOC: I'd join, but I don't know the story.

PSN: zSkill_Palad1n_-

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    OOC: I'd join, but I don't know the story.
    OOC: Don't worry about it Des, here's the plot summary by Shadow:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Welcome to Realms

Realms Overview

*credit to Dal for the revised map*
    this is a map of the continent on which Realms takes place. the continent itself is called Renit.
    Realms Plot

For hundreds of years the 4 countries have lived in peace with each other. Each country would meet once a year in the Grand Citadel(middle dot) in order to keep peace among the land. However, recently the country of Destry has gotten greedy. It began by raiding merchants that entered their borders, then by looting towns accross them. When confronted at the next peace meaning, the Destry representives didn't show up. Instead they attacked the Citadel and proclaimed war against all 3 countries. The country of Salfir, with its peaceful lands, had no army and was overrun in days. With Salfir under Destry's control, Drosin and Conud have formmed a shaky allience to stop Destry from gaining control of Renit.

Realms Country Info:

Drosin: Drosin is the largest country and has the greatest pouplation. It has a monarch style goverment with it being ruled by the King and Queen. While the royalty makes all the desicions it must account for the people in order to prevent civil war. Its greatest strength is its vast resources, allowing it to efficiently last and support a war.

Conud: The second largest country, Conud is a Republic. The desicions are made by its elected officials that rarely can agree on anything. Its greatest strength is its advanced technology. It has poured millions into its Science departments and as such is always a few years ahead with any inventions or improvements.

Destry: The dark country in Realms, Destry is a dictatorship, run by its Grand Military Commander. Its desire for control of Renit is purely to claim its superiority. Its strength is its own goverment. As a dictatorship, the military is always in control, always ready to fight.

Salfir: A peaceful land Salfir is now under Destry control. Its people formmed the country to avoid ancient wars but is now under its stress again. Though its people are against war, small rebellions are being made to reclaim their freedom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Ads