+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sekhmet coughed, and reared himself up as they finally reached the top of the stairs. He felt stronger than he ever had before, but his life felt faint...

They walked into Valentines chambers to find Storm and Nurgle observing the outbreaking war between Drosin and Conud.

"Ahhh...Sekhmet, and Seth," he said pompously. "Well, why the long faces gentlmen? You look like you havent slept in years." He and Nurgle chuckled at his joke. "I trust the chamber was a success then?"

Sekhmet answered proudly, "Yes, Lord Valentine, I have discovered the full extent of my power. I am yours to command, my Lord."

"Hmmm...very well Sekhmet. I do sense a drastic increase in your powere level. Good job. There actually is something i need you to take care of...you remember your battle with the general in Salfir?"

"Why, yes sir. It was Oric Halgern, I killed him, sir."

"Well, Sekhmet," he said sternly, "my sources tell me Oric Halgern is indeed alive. I beleive that since he is, he is heading to his family in Drosin. Why don't you...pay them a visit..." He chuckled to himself.

"Y-yes sir...immediately." Sekhmet's face was full of fury, he seemed somehow full of energy, and he saddled his horse. He rode off at blazing speed, using his powers to make the horse and himself float a foot above the ground, as to not tire him out. He had vengeance in his eye.

"Tell me Seth..." Valentine questioned with a glint in his eye, "What did you think of Sekhmet's power?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Quite powerful with the over the top, dramatic flair he puts into all his moves. It will take some very powerful foes to defeat him."

--Meanwhile--
    Negliv, Drosin Capital

The poor of the city had started rebellion against the royal family. they refused to pay for a war on two fronts. Soldiers were having trouble keeping the peace. All around the outer edge of the city were massive riots and protests against Destry, Conud and the Drosin royalty. If someone said something against the views of the group that person was beaten. Forget Destry and Conud, Drosin was tearing itself apart.

A man ran into a dead end followed by two rioters. "Please don't hurt me!" One of the rioters chuckled, "Why not? Who's gonna stop us, wimp?" They stepped towards the man when suddenly one had a sword sticking through his back. "I love riots. Don't you?" Xenth pulled his sword out and the man fell to the ground, dead. "Why you sonofa-!" Xenth didn't even let him finish before decapitating him. The weak man that the rioters were going to best got up. "Oh thank you sir! Thank you so much! Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"Yes, there is. I'm a traveler so I don't know. What started this?" The man shook his head. "A Conud messenger came and killed General Coros. Then when we questioned Conud why, they denied it but instead claimed a Drosin man attacked them first. Both countries suffered a loss and each blames the other. I don't know what to do. Since now we are beginning to get ready for a war with Destry and Conud, the royals had to raise taxes. Most of the poor couldn't pay there taxes before this and now they've become violent in order to avoid paying. I suggested a non-violent refusal and those two wanted to kill me."

Xenth smiled. "Thanks for the info, but it seems I made a mistake. I killed the good guys. Peace is for weaklings." Xenth stabbed the man through the heart.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    ~mean while~
    Nurgle looked at the seen of the 2 sides fighting. "Isnt that a buetiful sight my lord? The killing and rampaging. So splendid."

~mean while~

Zanaku saw 2 arrows flying at him and shot his charged beam out at the bushes. He seen a large explosion after words.
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 02-17-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Made by Shadow*91

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    occ:you have 1 evil guy shadow.
    Last edited by CG_Reaper; 02-17-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OoC: i have 3 characters. one (Jacob) is dead. Seth is in the same room as Nurgle and Storm. and Xenth is currently in Negliv. i have good(dead), bad and neutral characters. my neutral just loves killing.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Naxus followed up his attack with a powerful close-range slash.

Member #
    Friends
    Night got throw out of the bushes when the explosion hit, he was bleeding from his head a little bit but that didnt stop him. he was a little dazed and couldnt tell who the person was standing there.

"i wouldnt have done that" Night said His whole body went pitch black again black fire ingulfed his body. A huge black fire ball started to grow in his hand . "think fast" Night shoot the fire ball at the person body.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "No! Night! Stay down!"
    But it was too late. The soldiers had spotted them.
    "There they are, men! Get them!"
    Richand leapt out of the bushes and slashed at the nearest guard.

Member #
    Friends
    Night turned around to see the soldiers fighting Richand Night started to wisper something under his breath and then the fire that was around Night made a shape.

It was a black cross at least 10 feet high. It just stood there hovering until Night lifted his hand. The black fire cross took off at high speed towards the soldiers. It hit them, all of them their bodys were ingulfed by the black fire. The screams of burning bodys could be heard everywhere. Night just laughed as he watched the men burn.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    "Nowhere to go but up."
    Naxus jumped straight up out of the spikes, slashing the ones in his way. He jumped towards Drake and slashed him with both claws aimed at his chest.
    -MEANWHILE-
    Richand was running with Night when he heard footsteps.
    "Night, hide!"
    Richand grabbed Night and jumped into the bushes.
    IC
    "Oh does someone want a hug" Drake held out his hands. Just when Naxus got close enough to slice him, two dark balls appeared in his hand which Drake used quickly, slamming both of them into Naxus head.

Ads