+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sekhmet replied, "Ahhh....I have heard the legend of the Zamikios family, They say their power skips a generation." Sekhmet unsheathed his sword as he goaded Richand, "Looks like your out of luck..." Sekhmet's sword was crescent shaped, like the moon. As such, it was named Orpheus, God of the Moon.

Sekhmet began cirlcling Richand with his sword held low, the hunger of a shark about to attack it's prey in his eyes. He continued moving, and came around to a small girl. He had seen her use of magic, and was therefore very careful in his movements.

"You know, Richand..." Sekhmet said, "I have the advantage here. Many have died on this road and forest, therefore my powers are at maximum. Here, see for yourself." Sekhmet waved his hand and skeleton's of Wolverines rose from the ground, howling and screeching. Four of them rose and surrounded Richand. Sekhmet angled his sword in front of the girls neck.

"Tell me, Richand, how much do you care for this girl? Beg, beg me to spare her life, and I might let you all go free. It couldn't hurt your chances," he chuckled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand knew that neither Sia nor he was fast enough to avoid Sekhmet's attack at such close range. However, he knew just as well that Sekhmet didn't intend on letting any of them go free.
    Richand slumped to the ground, looking defeated. Suddenly he shot his hands out and placed them on the grass.
    "Tower of Aquarius!!!"
    Pillars of water burst out of the ground and consumed the wolverine skeletons, blasting them high up into the air. Sia took advantage of the distraction and blasted away from Sekhmet with a jet of flame, hitting the evil Destrian in the process. She landed next to Richand, who continued to kneel on the ground.
    "Richand! Are you all right???"
    "I'm fine..." Richand was breathing heavily as though he was hurt. "But you know how Zodiac magic exhausts me... I don't stand a chance against Sekhmet in this state. we need to get out of here!"

Member #
    Friends
    -meanwhile near the south east side of Salfir in the woods-

It was still a bright afternoon, Night was walking in the woods just looking around for a place to spend the afternoon. While walking he sees some Destrian soldier gurading the path. "great thought Night just what i need" He kepted walking hopeing not to start any trouble, but his luck ran out. "HEY!!! you! get over here!" said one of the soldier. Night walked over and just stood there not knowing what to say. The soldiers just stared at him with grins on their faces. One of the three soldier walked around Night and said "Soo what a kid like you doing out here in the woods eh?" Night looked at him and said "I umm just wanted to go for a walk" said Night while keeping his head down. "Bullshit!" said one of the soldiers, he took out small knife. Night saw this and said "look ill give all my money i have just dont hurt me" The men smiled, Night gave them the money and they started walking off. *sigh* Night took his long shot cross bow and aimed it at the head of one of the soldiers, but right when he was about to pull the trigger his past came to mind. He stoped lowered the cross bow and said to him self "I just want to be left alone.....i dont want any trouble" with that said he put his cross bow back on his back and started heading North.
    *oh crap i think i justed messed up everything if i did iam soooo sorry guys*
    Last edited by Night888; 02-01-2009 at 07:40 PM.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: Nice post Night, just make sure to space it out every few lines.

Ic:

Sekhmet laughed at Richand's impish magic attack. "That was...," he chuckled, "amusing. Let me show you a REAL magic attack!"

Sekhmet sheathed Ortheus and pulled out the Sceptar of Ra. He muttered a strange incantation, and lifted the rod into the air. When he cracked the Earth with the rod, it created a fault line that drew itself around the four of them. The fault opened itself wider and wider, until it finally began spewing body parts like volcanoes of blood.

Then, creatures long dead, along with people long gone wraught themselves from the fault zone. 10's of them, at least 60 encompassed the entire group, cutting off any plans of escape.

"Now..." Sekhmet said seriously, "Take this magic attack, BOLT OF OSIRIS!" Sekhmet thrust the staff forward and it let loose an immense blast of lightning aimed toward Richand. As it neered him, it split in two, aiming at the girl as well.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand didn't see any other choice but to use more Zodiac magic, although he probably wouldn't be able to move if he continued. He just hoped Jacob would turn the tide.
    "ROAR OF LEO!!!"
    Richand dug his blade deep into the earth. through the blade, jets of homing flame streaked out, burning at the horde of undead. The Zodiac flame seemed to be almost sentient, dashing at each zombie once the previous had fallen. Meanwhile, Siana sprung into action.
    "Crystal Circlet!"
    A wall of Crystal appeared, blocking the two from Sekhmet's harmful lightning. Siana kept the barrier up by force, so it would absorb the blows of the zombies.

OOC: Shadow, we need you! I'm trying to keep my characters alive without overpowering them, but it's not easy against such odds. Richand is pretty much out of play right now, btw, he's expended all of his remaining energy using Zodiac abilities. Also, I guess now would be a good time to outline each of Richand's Zodiac attacks.
    Fist of Aries
    Horn of Taurus
    Illusion of Gemini
    Inspiration of Cancer
    Roar of Leo
    Salve of Virgo
    Sight of Libra
    Blade of Scorpio
    Arrow of Sagittarius
    Spiral of Capricorn
    Tower of Aquarius
    Hook of Pisces

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: yea, Shadow needs to get on, but we can still continue some further without him though. Also, if you think im Over powering, let me know, as i am not trying to.

Ic:

Sekhmet was startled by the sudden rises and lowering of energy. Ah..., he thought, the girl has the power, he has the strength. Yet i sense he is finished, and she is reaching her breaking point...Let's see just how far she'll go to save him.

Sekhmet plunged his staff into the ground behind him, unsheathed Orpheus and lunged for the girl's throat.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Siana leapt out of the way of the blade and countered with a fiery kick to Sekhmet's side. Watching the fighting, Richand tried to struggle up and help, but collapsed once more.
    It's no use... I used up the last of my strength on those undead constructs. I only hope Sia can hold him off until Jacob joins the fight.

Member #
    Friends
    Sekhmet flinched as the kick connected with his side, but quickly recovered as the girl was not as strong as she was magical.

She attacked him, he dodged and his fist connected with her left cheek. The girl wobbled back from the force of the punch.

"Come child, meet your fate! Show me your true power, I know you have more than that!"

He cast a green flash towards Richand, and a skeleton appeared, holding him by the throat.

"Come on, girl, unleash your inner power!" he bellowed at her, angling his blade and attacking again.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Jacob had watched the entire scene before him. He hadn't moved because there was a dagger pressed against his throat very tightly, it had actually cut the skin a little. Do I have enough for it? Jacob concentrated and his rod silently floated up behind the man. "Hey, Destrian. Do you like pain?"

"Huh?" A small thought and the rod hit him in the back of his head, knocking him out. Jacob quickly grabbed his rod and jumped in between Sekhmet and the other two. "So here we are again."

OoC:sorry i was off for so long. my parents had friends over for the SuperBowl(cardinals lost! ) and i had to help keep evrrything under control

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Richand!"
    In her distress, Siana was hit with Sekhmets attack and was launched backward into a tree. She quickly recovered and dashed at the evil Destrian.
    "Flame Spiral!!!"
    A blast of white hot flame corkscrewed out of Siana's hand and blasted straight towards Sekhmet. At the same time, she shot a burst of flame at the skeleton.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Ads