Page 62 of 132 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    "Drake is the son of the Desrty leader. WHAT THE HELL. Ive been listening to the son of the destry leader. FUUUUUCK"

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "Im sorry dad, but I think you have got this all wrong." Drake stood up from the chair with such momentum that he propled him self to the middle of the room.
    "None of my power comes from him, no its all mine. No what he taught me was KNOWLDGE. Knowledge to truly think, plan, always be ahead of your oponent. And always make your own desisions." Drake then turned to face his farther.
    "It's true he taught me quite a bit of magic. But thats no my fighting style. Thats me at level 1. Trust me level 2......... Is all me."
    Drake bowed down for a moment and said a few words that could be heard by no one else. Then a large black mist came out of his back and solidified into a large Raven. The raven flew up and landed on top of the throne.
    "Now lets get this show on road, Nurgle if you don't mind could you be my lovely assistant........ okay who am I kidding, just fight me and don't hold back."
    Drake put his hand on his sword hilt.
    "Level 2"
    Drake pulled his sword from its sheath. A huge wave energy pulsed form Drake causing all the windows in the room to shatter. Also all the lighting in the room became dim, as if the light was being sucked from the room. Drake raised his sword in front of him and got ready.

Meanwhile

The bird finished its story and then surveyed the people in front of it.
    The bird then spoke again.
    "Now I know that little story will come as a shock to most of you and I bet none of you want to trust me right now. However you have to trust me on this. Right now I have surrendered myself to the Destry army and their proberly taking me to storm now. That should have bied you a bit of time but you still got to keep moving. There is a bit of good news however. Once you guys are back together you will make one hell of team. If you work together you won't be stopped. Richand your their leader. The reason is because beyond anything else you have the power to adapt to any situation. With all the different powers you have, you can adapt and plan. That's what makes you the leader. Zanaku's power is in stealth. He can bide his time and hide in the shadows and strike when least expected. Then there Night who is you power house. I know he can't control his power yet but when he learns to stop fearing it, he will. Then the Sina who is you balance. She keeps this level between the team. Stick together and you will succeed."
    Last edited by bayne; 02-22-2009 at 04:32 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Richand was taken aback by this.
    "He's been captured? We have to go get him!"
    "Richand, no!"
    Siana put a hand on his shoulder.
    "I want to help him too, but Drake told us we have to keep going, and I think he knows what he's doing. After all, he's really powerful. He'll be fine..."
    "...You're right. Guys, let's do what he says and keep moving!"

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne View Post
    IC
    "Im sorry dad, but I think you have got this all wrong." Drake stood up from the chair with such momentum that he propled him self to the middle of the room.
    "None of my power comes from him, no its all mine. No what he taught me was KNOWLDGE. Knowledge to truly think, plan, always be ahead of your oponent. And always make your own desisions." Drake then turned to face his farther.
    "It's true he taught me quite a bit of magic. But thats no my fighting style. Thats me at level 1. Trust me level 2......... Is all me."
    Drake bowed down for a moment and said a few words that could be heard by no one else. Then a large black mist came out of his back and solidified into a large Raven. The raven flew up and landed on top of the throne.
    "Now lets get this show on road, Nurgle if you don't mind could you be my lovely assistant........ okay who am I kidding, just fight me and don't hold back."
    Drake put his hand on his sword hilt.
    "Level 2"
    Drake pulled his sword from its sheath. A huge wave energy pulsed form Drake causing all the windows in the room to shatter. Also all the lighting in the room became dim, as if the light was being sucked from the room. Drake raised his sword in front of him and got ready.

Meanwhile

The bird finished its story and then surveyed the people in front of it.
    The bird then spoke again.
    "Now I know that little story will come as a shock to most of you and I bet none of you want to trust me right now. However you have to trust me on this. Right now I have surrendered myself to the Destry army and their proberly taking me to storm now. That should have bied you a bit of time but you still got to keep moving. There is a bit of good news however. Once you guys are back together you will make one hell of team. If you work together you won't be stopped. Richand your their leader. The reason is because beyond anything else you have the power to adapt to any situation. With all the different powers you have, you can adapt and plan. That's what makes you the leader. Zanaku's power is in stealth. He can bide his time and hide in the shadows and strike when least expected. Then there Night who is you power house. I know he can't control his power yet but when he learns to stop fearing it, he will. Then the Sina who is you balance. She keeps this level between the team. Stick together and you will succeed."
    "Knowledge..." Storm said grimly, "Knowledge is...power...power is enriched by the heart, and the heart is fueled by the Chaos...." Storm just stared at Drake for awhile, poised to fight. "Very well, my son...Nurgle," he said to the heeping cannibal, "Kill him..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ic
    "Oh come one you don't mean that" Said Drake who turned to his father. "And even if you did, you do know that this could end very badly for nurgle. Any way well im fighting this guy why don't you go and have a chat with teach over there." Drake pointed to the huge raven. "I'm sure you will find him interesting."

Drake turned to Nurgle again. He held out his sword and then ran, in the oposite direction to Nurgle and jumped in to a dark area which had been made by the dim lights. As he hit the dark he it reacted like water taking him into its depths. A second latter he burst out in a dark area behind Nurgle slicing at his back.

Member #
    Friends
    Ic
    "Oh come one you don't mean that" Said Drake who turned to his father. "And even if you did, you do know that this could end very badly for nurgle. Any way well im fighting this guy why don't you go and have a chat with teach over there." Drake pointed to the huge raven. "I'm sure you will find him interesting."

Drake turned to Nurgle again. He held out his sword and then ran, in the oposite direction to Nurgle and jumped in to a dark area which had been made by the dim lights. As he hit the dark he it reacted like water taking him into its depths. A second latter he burst out in a dark area behind Nurgle slicing at his back.
    "As you wish, my son..." Storm's face was still a grim mess. "And Nurgle, don't hold back. Test his strength by destroying him with yours. This is a tes, Drake, good luck."

Storm then walked over to the Raven. Storm could feel the dark energies swirling within the creature, it was a void in life, and Storm could feel the true power of this dark construct.

Feeling this, his energies flared instinctively, and his eyes shone blood red. His fangs even bared themselves slightly, and his face was momentarily wrought with rage. He quickly calmed down, however, noticing that he really was in no mood to kill at the moment.

Storm sighed, and began a conversation with the dark creature. "So..." he started, "......" but he could find no words. He felt the power within the creature. He was amazed to find a darkness that rivaled his own.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "Do you fear me" Said the Raven who turned to face.
    "It is understandable, I do not see you as weak." The Raven spoke with voice of true wisdom.
    "Your man will lose I'm afraid as you have already worked out for youself. Drake's power is..... unique."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    Richand was taken aback by this.
    "He's been captured? We have to go get him!"
    "Richand, no!"
    Siana put a hand on his shoulder.
    "I want to help him too, but Drake told us we have to keep going, and I think he knows what he's doing. After all, he's really powerful. He'll be fine..."
    "...You're right. Guys, let's do what he says and keep moving!"
    Night had a different idea, He pulled Richand aside and said "Look i need to met some one somewhere. You guys cant follow me, nor can you ask why or were iam going. Do not try to find me. Ill find you when you need me."

With that said Night walked off into the woods.
    "in with a bullet, out with hearts."

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Siana called out to Night.
    "Come back!"
    "Stop, Siana. He has to go his own way. I'm sure we'll see him again soon."
    He turned to the remaining two heroes with him, Siana and Zanaku.
    "There's a town just out of Sagomir Gorge, where we are now. My brother, Nicklas, is serving the army there. We can pay him a visit and possibly help the Drosin military. Let's go."

Member #
    Friends
    IC
    "Do you fear me" Said the Raven who turned to face.
    "It is understandable, I do not see you as weak." The Raven spoke with voice of true wisdom.
    "Your man will lose I'm afraid as you have already worked out for youself. Drake's power is..... unique."
    "It is not fear you sense from me...it is a deep loathing. You think you have everyone fooled, but I know what you are. You gave me no choice, It happened so long ago...and now you do the same to my son? You truly are pathetic..."

Storm scowled at the raven, "I do not expect Nurgle to win, but this seems to be Drakes way of trying to prove himslef to me, so let's let him do it."

Ads