Page 83 of 132 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Zanaku then held his hands out and shot a dark beam threw the tendril and it was heading for Chilliam. "Its not an attack. Its a very ancient technique using dark powers and the ancient fighting styles of my people, the Simidians". He had a dark force emmitting around his body like a glove now. "Come,i will show you the ancient art at it's fullest".

~mean while~

Nurgle said" with ultimate pleasure. I will finally get to face my brother once again. He was 1 of the elites at the academy. They outcasted me for the way I looked,the way i fought, and for my dark gift. Fools. I will eliminate them all now with prejedice to the extreme. No 1 will walk out of that shithole alive after im threw, not even the children". Nurgle had a look of extreme anger on his face. "Luckily I was found by the colt of the dark gods. They showed me the way of pain". After saying that he chuckled. "Shadowmere,COME". A black portal appeared in the middle of the room and the demonic horse ran out of it. The horse growled and felt pleased to be back with its evil master back on the adventure. "Is there any more gifts i should be expecting lord and does this beast have anymore dark abilities"?

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    "Very well, then."
    Chillam swung at Zanaku with his blade as it coursed with dark power.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "Oh please call that dark energy, if i wasn't holding back I would so show you how its done but oh well." Drake dived and rolled underneath the chaos sphere getting up close with Chilam. Drakes hands froze over turning them into ice gauntlets. He then started hamming punches into Chillam.

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Zanaku hands and feet bursted into black flames. They looked different though. They looked like angry souls flowing and yelling from his hands and feet. "Are you ready to feel the wraith of my people Chilliam". His scars then grew red and he charged. His after images were following up waiting for him to do something. He jumped off Drakes back and landed in the back of Chilliam while Drake was punching him.

He then screamed "DEMON PALMS". With his hands open, he slammed his palms into Chilliams back. A wave of black exploding spirits that are on fire came out of the burst. The hit left a dented burn mark in Chilliams back. He then back flipped away from Chilliam.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Chillam flew back from the damage he had recieved. It all healed, but Chillam was no longer grinning: he had a look of pure hatred on his face.
    "DIE!!!"
    Chillam shot out several homing shots of pure darkness, which sped towards Zanaku and Drake.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "Ok thats it, im ending this." Drake flug his arm out, a sword appearing in his hand. He sliced out at the ball slicing it in half. He ran straight threw jumped over and Chillam and grabe on to his arms and put him in a hold.
    "DO IT" He shouted as he tightened his grip.

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    1 hit Zanaku in the chest and he flew back spirraling. He got up still manufesting power. "Demon blade". He karate chopped the air and a dark wave flew at cilliam. He then ran past the wave jumped up and punched Cilliam in the face.

Once again the black burning spirits were flying out of the burst. The after images also followed up with the attack and hit his face as well. The dark wave then was following up.

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Chillam writhed under Drake's grip and tried to escape from the punch, but it was too late. The punch burned him away completely, host and all.
    "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!"
    Chillam disintegrated as he returned to the chaos from whence he came. Meanwhile, Destrian soldiers surrounded Zanaku and Drake, preventing them from helping out Nicklas, Richand or Siana.
    OOC: DESTINED BATTLE: Zanaku and Drake vs. Chillam- ZANAKU AND DRAKE WIN!
    IC: Richand's arms were beginning to tire, but Naxus seemed as strong as ever. With a almost careless wave of his hand, he knocked Richand back.
    "Is that really all you can do, boy?"
    Before he could continue taunting Richand, he was hit in the side of the head with one of Siana's fire blasts.
    "Agh!"
    As the wound began to heal, Richand leapt at the stunned Naxus and concentrated a charge of Zodiac magic in his sword.
    "Fist of ARIES!!!"
    Richand sliced down at Naxus's chest, splitting it open.
    "Agh... magnificent..."
    Despite his grevious injury, Naxus was actually smiling.
    "Excellent... I knew you were better than that... my poor host is probably feeling a great deal of pain right now..."
    Richand looked horrified.
    "You mean to say that you don't feel the pain, but your host does?!?"
    "Precisely. Any normal man... or demon... would surely be felled by such a blow. It is only... with the power of darkness... and my own will... that I manage to keep this hapless human alive... why aren't you finishing me?"
    But Richand stayed still and did not move to attack Naxus. No matter how much he hated Naxus, he couldn't bring himself to kill a man who had no control over what he was doing, whether or not he had brought the darkness of the demon upon himself.
    "You... can't... can you? Pathetic... however, I have no such limitations. Shadowheart Armor!"
    As he spoke these words, darkness seemed to build around him and cover him from head to toe. Laughing maniacally, Naxus was consumed by the darkness in a flash of eerie light. When it cleared, Naxus stood there, his wounds completely healed, with an aura of pulsing shadow around him.
    "But an enemy who doesn't have their heart into it simply won't do. I'll just have to take someone you care about."
    Naxus's eyes fell on Siana, who didn't have time to think as he vanished and appeared beside her, lifting her up into the air and choking her.
    "No!!! Let go of her!!!"
    Richand ran to stop the demon, but the darkness that had surrounded Naxus seemed to swell up around his feet, preventing him from moving. Tears streamed from his eyes as he fought against the darkness at his feet. Naxus was thoroughly enjoying the torment.
    "What's wrong? If you don't come soon, she's going to die!"
    "R-Richand... help..."
    Siana was struggling vainly against Naxus's grasp. Her thrashing slowed down as she fell unconcious. Naxus dropped her to the ground.
    "Don't worry... she's not dead yet. I've got something far better in store for her. Storm does love pretty meals."
    "What!? NO!!!"
    Naxus grabbed Siana's unconcious body and tossed it to a Destrian soldier.
    "Bring this to Storm, as a gift from me. Make sure she suffers."
    The darkness around Richand subsided and he ran towards the soldier with Siana. However, Naxus snapped his fingers and teleported the soldier and Siana away. Richand fell to his knees.
    "NOOOOOO!!!"
    Naxus appeared behind him and backhanded him in the face, sending him sprawling.
    "Oh, don't be like that. Storm likes playing with his food. She'll no doubt survive for a few days before he actually kills her. You might be able to save her... if it weren't for the fact that you're about to die!"
    Richand made an effort to raise his sword up, but Naxus batted it away and knocked him to the ground.
    "Pathetic."
    Naxus outstretched his finger, aiming to impale Richand straight between the eyes.
    -MEANWHILE-
    Nicklas and Sehkmet were facing off when Nicklas heard Richand's cry. Turning around, he saw Richand about to be impaled by Naxus's claw.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
    Time seemed to move in slow motion as Nicklas ran towards the two warriors. Jumping in the way of Naxus's claw, he was impaled through the heart.
    "Ugh!"
    "What is this?"
    Naxus threw Nicklas to the ground next to Richand, coughing up blood.
    "Two Zamikios for the price of one... this must be my lucky day. I'll kill the new one first, so you can watch him die, Richand."
    "R-Richand..."
    Nicklas coughed up more blood. Every word he said sounded painful, but he kept going.
    "It's not a crime... to fight against evil. You have to stop him and Storm... set your passions free... I believe in you."
    "Shut up, human."
    Naxus decapitated Nicklas with his finger, instantly killing him.

Somewhere in Richand's mind, something snapped.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
    Naxus was blasted back as pure light emnated from Richand's body. He rose up above the ground as the air around him crackled and burned. Naxus looked stunned.
    "What... what is this?!?"
    OOC: TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 03-07-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC
    "OH MY GOD, IS THAT," Drake tore of his bandages and had his image turn to noraml, it didn't matter any more.
    At that moment Tk and Tsunami appeared, and attacked the soldiers.
    "We will handle it here, you go get a front side seat."
    Drake turned to Zanaku
    "lets go."
    Drake ran up as close as he could get.
    "The Rite of Gia, its gotta be."
    Last edited by bayne; 03-07-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Quote Originally Posted by bayne View Post
    IC
    "OH MY GOD, IS THAT," Drake tore of his bandages and had his image turn to noraml, it didn't matter any more.
    At that moment Tk and Tsunami appeared, and attacked the soldiers.
    "We will handle it here, you go get a front side seat."
    Drake turned to Zanaku
    "lets go."
    Drake ran up as close as he got.
    "The Rite of Gia, its gotta be."
    occrake ran up as close as he got.
    "The Rite of Gia, its gotta be

what?

Made by Shadow*91

Ads