+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 132 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Realms--Official RP

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ooc: Holy God mod. Jk. Nice post lbu8. Satra pawned his ass in the beginning, but that was Epic. Nice job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    haha yeah i know, but thanks, just so you guys know, with the power of the wind, Oric can now turn into a large white eagle that can pass through objects and transport him short distances. But it can still be harmed by magic attacks, and Oric can't physically touch anything when using it. If you've seen the newest harry potter, think of how they can dissolve into the mist like stuff to move around. Oh and I made a small edit, basicly the huge blast destroys Oric's ring's magic.
    Last edited by lbu8; 03-14-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth was meditating, trying to come up with the perfect next move for himself. Suddenly he opened his eyes. I've got it! The perfect spot, it must be around there! Sekhmet and Valentine must be notified. Seth was about to get up only to find that he couldn't. I believe it is time for your ritual Seth Covull. Ahh...Master. You cannot retain your near immortality without completing the ritual once every five years. Yes, I know Master. I was going to complete it soon. There are more urgent matters at this time. Fine, but do not forget to do it. You would die in minutes if it was not completed in time. I shall remember Master.

The paralysis left as suddenly as it came. Seth quickly left his chambers and headed for Sekhmets.

--MEANWHILE--

Where am I? Everythings dark. I remember...Seth...and running...from soldiers...Wait! Running from soldiers! That's what I was doing. Damn, since I collapsed I've probably been captured. You haven't been csptured Tervi. That voice...so familiar. You need to wake up Tervi. Where did I hear the voice from? Wake up!

Xenth's instantly sat up and opened his eyes. He looked around, hoping to recognize something. He was sitting on a white bed in the corner of a brown room. There was a table with three chairs up against the wall to his right. A small bookshelf towards the wall near his feet. It was filled witj old tatered and worn books. Overall the room was quite plain. Finally you wake! I'm outside, please come out. I'd like to speak to you face to face, Tervi. Xenth rubbed his eyes for a moment, wondering if he was still dreaming. After realizing it wasn't a dream he got up and went outside. The sky was a clear blue, not a cloud in sight. He was in the middle of large grassy field, green grass as far as the eye could see.

"Hello Tervi, I am Dali. I helped save you from the soldiers." Xenth turned and faced a man in completely blue robes. His robes covered his head but left just his face visable. "Why would you help me?" Dali smiled, "Because I am against Destry and its forced rule over Salfir. How are you feeling?" Xenth stretched his arms, "Pretty good actually. Haven felt this good in awhile." At this Dali got happy, "Great! I wasn't sure if the potion would work. Its been developing for quite some time. I made it by using chopped niglo berr..." Xenth had stopped listening. What a jerk, using me for a guinea pig. Still, I'm all better so I can't really complain. Now what will I do? I can't retrieve my Orb and I have no clue where the others are. I'll have to start researching the old texts. But the only place where copies are kept is the Grand Hero Temple in Conud. After what I pulled, going back there would be pretty deadly. "Tervi? Tervi!" Xenth looked back at Dali. "What do you want?"

"You haven't heard anything I said did you?" Xenth shook his head. "I lost intrest when you started talking about the potion." Dali looked a little frustrated. "Well if you had been listening then maybe you might have found it worthwhile." Xenth chuckled, "I may be a former scientist but even then i didn't like potion crap." Dali looked like he was about to strike back but instead his eyes glowed blue. Xenth tool a couple steps back, not sure of what would happen. "Xenth Tervi, you were chosen by a legendary Orb. You have been prophecized to both help save and destroy this world. You held great power but you allowed it to be taken and reformed. The gods are not pleased with you."

OoC: i'll post more later.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Seth was meditating, trying to come up with the perfect next move for himself. Suddenly he opened his eyes. I've got it! The perfect spot, it must be around there! Sekhmet and Valentine must be notified. Seth was about to get up only to find that he couldn't. I believe it is time for your ritual Seth Covull. Ahh...Master. You cannot retain your near immortality without completing the ritual once every five years. Yes, I know Master. I was going to complete it soon. There are more urgent matters at this time. Fine, but do not forget to do it. You would die in minutes if it was not completed in time. I shall remember Master.

The paralysis left as suddenly as it came. Seth quickly left his chambers and headed for Sekhmets.

--MEANWHILE--

Where am I? Everythings dark. I remember...Seth...and running...from soldiers...Wait! Running from soldiers! That's what I was doing. Damn, since I collapsed I've probably been captured. You haven't been csptured Tervi. That voice...so familiar. You need to wake up Tervi. Where did I hear the voice from? Wake up!

Xenth's instantly sat up and opened his eyes. He looked around, hoping to recognize something. He was sitting on a white bed in the corner of a brown room. There was a table with three chairs up against the wall to his right. A small bookshelf towards the wall near his feet. It was filled witj old tatered and worn books. Overall the room was quite plain. Finally you wake! I'm outside, please come out. I'd like to speak to you face to face, Tervi. Xenth rubbed his eyes for a moment, wondering if he was still dreaming. After realizing it wasn't a dream he got up and went outside. The sky was a clear blue, not a cloud in sight. He was in the middle of large grassy field, green grass as far as the eye could see.

"Hello Tervi, I am Dali. I helped save you from the soldiers." Xenth turned and faced a man in completely blue robes. His robes covered his head but left just his face visable. "Why would you help me?" Dali smiled, "Because I am against Destry and its forced rule over Salfir. How are you feeling?" Xenth stretched his arms, "Pretty good actually. Haven felt this good in awhile." At this Dali got happy, "Great! I wasn't sure if the potion would work. Its been developing for quite some time. I made it by using chopped niglo berr..." Xenth had stopped listening. What a jerk, using me for a guinea pig. Still, I'm all better so I can't really complain. Now what will I do? I can't retrieve my Orb and I have no clue where the others are. I'll have to start researching the old texts. But the only place where copies are kept is the Grand Hero Temple in Conud. After what I pulled, going back there would be pretty deadly. "Tervi? Tervi!" Xenth looked back at Dali. "What do you want?"

"You haven't heard anything I said did you?" Xenth shook his head. "I lost intrest when you started talking about the potion." Dali looked a little frustrated. "Well if you had been listening then maybe you might have found it worthwhile." Xenth chuckled, "I may be a former scientist but even then i didn't like potion crap." Dali looked like he was about to strike back but instead his eyes glowed blue. Xenth tool a couple steps back, not sure of what would happen. "Xenth Tervi, you were chosen by a legendary Orb. You have been prophecized to both help save and destroy this world. You held great power but you allowed it to be taken and reformed. The gods are not pleased with you."

OoC: i'll post more later.
    Storm felt Sekhmets power change, it altered the stone, and it even had altered the atmosphere outside. A few days ago, the ground was littered with snow. Mere moments after his exponential power increase, the trees and plants were shriveling up from the intense heat.

Storm simply smiled. He could feel Sekhmets power. Yet he also sensed another presence with Sekhmet, one he had not felt before. He could make out the figure's outline, it was a large dragon with the head of an Eagle. It had a vipers tail, and it was made of pure silver, coated in adamantium.

Who are you... Storm thought.

Meanwhile...

Sekhmet, now the God of Power Horus, a Bringer of Death, a Portare Di Morte, a powerhouse among the world, was overflowing with strength. It poured off of him, he gathered power, drawing it from nature itself. The raw strength he was accumulating was so great, objects around him were gaining incredible strength. If the Power drawn from Nature was a fountain, Sekhmets body was the seive, and it was flowing over the sides.

He could feel it pouring over him, and his eyes had lost all color, leaving them a blaring White color. His smaller body had begun bulging with muscle and power, turning a dark Greenish-Black color. His tattoos on his face and body shown a dark puprle, and what little hair he had receeded even more, and Horus's dragon horns had sprouted atop his head. His teeth forked themselves into Razors, and hair sprouted from his upper lip, drawing itself in a long, thin style, hanging off the front of his chin.

It spoke, its voice now at least five levels lower. "I....I am Sekhmet, I am Sekhmet the Portare Di Morte.....Heh heh heh, Ahahaha, heh he heh..."

Sekhmet clenched his fists, feeling his new power course through him. He could tap into its source, and he could unlock its full potential. His body, with Horus's assistance, was now strong enough to handle the power he was willing to receive. His nails grew out and forked, making themselves like Razors as well. His hands pulsated with power, and fire foamed from his mouth, seeping out between his teeth.

He smiled, because he could feel his strength growing. Suddenly, he felt an oncoming presence, and quickly reverted to his original form before they came in.

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK CG_Reaper's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6843-2319-7201-9132
    Nurgle was still running toward the direction of the temple when he heard men speaking in the distance. Must be another rebel caravan. He was getting closer and closer to the caravan. The men were walking toward the camp when they suddenly heard a roar. The rebels drew their swords and got their spears ready. Out of the woods came Nurgle on Shadowmere. "YOU WILL ALL DIE".

Shadowmere and Nurgle formed spikes everywhere on their bodys. They plowed through the men like they were the bowling ball and them,the bowling pins. They got to the other side of the road with dead bodies all over them. They shrugged the bodys off and looked at the rebels. "Come if you want to die". 1 of the rebels said,"come on,we cant lethim destroy this,it needs to get to the camp".

After saying that the men rushed Nurgle and Shadowmere. Nurgle tapped shadowmere on the shoulder and Shadowmere looked up when this happened. All of a sudden a dark portal came out behind them. The rebels stopped to see what was happening. Nurgle and Shadowmere wre slowly backing uo into the portal,but Nurgle had a phycotic smile when they were doing this. The portal closed with them in it. The rebels looked around,confused of what happened.

All of a sudden portals opened up all around them. Insane laughter came out of them has spikes rained out and impaled the men. This continued on until all of them were dead and they came back ut of the portal. Shadowmere suddenly reverted back to its normal form. Nurgle looked at him and said,"you exausted yourself. Let me take it from here". Nurgle got off of shadowmere and lit a torch.

"No supplies for the shitheads ha ha ha ha ha". He then lit all of the caravan supplie crates on fire. He looked to Shadowmere. "Lets go. We need to get to that temple". He hopped back on Shadowmere. "Haaaa haaaaaaaa". Shadowmere started running but at the same time Nurgle feasted on the body he saved up,giving some peices to Shadowmere while running towards the temple. "Heh, almost there. I can sense it".

Made by Shadow*91

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth entered into Sekhmet's chambers. "Sekhmet. Sorry for barging in however I was meditating and I believe I know where..." Seth stopped and took a close look at his friend. "Something is off, your eyes have changed. Like looking at someone else. Who are you and where is Sekhmet?" Seth held up his right glove, ready to summon his Orb scythe if his suspicions were true.

--MEANWHILE--

"To hell with the gods! They haven't helped me at all!" Dali's eyes glowed even brighter. "The gods allowed you to take the Orb. It is due to the gods you have survived injuries that should have been fatal. You owe everything to the gods!" Xenth drew out his blade. "Oh yeah? Well screw you! I don't need your help!" Xenth swung his sword, decapitating Dali. His head fell the the ground with a dull thud. Blood oozed from the head, staining the green grass red. "Fool. Wheres you gods now?" Xenth turned to leave. Dali aided him but pissed him off way to easily.

"Tervi, in order to please the gods you must perform a task for them." Xenth spun around, thinking it impossible for the dead man to still be talking. What he saw caused him to jump back. The body was picking up the head. It placed it over the severed neck and all tendons reconnected. "The task the gods command of you must be fulfilled. If it is not, you shall be punished by what you fear most." Xenth sheathed his sword. It would be useless to someone that can survive a decapitation. "Whats this task? I may prefer the punishment." Dali's eyes began to dim, the glow fading. "Find a group in Drosin searching for the Legend Orbs. Aid them by helping them destroy the dark guardians of the ancients." Dali's eyes completely stopped glowing. "What do you mean dark guardians?" Dali looked confused, "What are you talking about, Tervi?" [i]What?[i] "All that stuff you just said. What does it all mean?" Now Dali looked really confused. "I've just been talking about my potion." He doesn't...remember? But how? More importantly what did he mean dark guardians? And what Drosin group?

Xenth turned to leave. "Hey wait where are you going?" Xenth tossed him his last gold coin. "Thanks for the help." Xenth walked off leaving Dali utterly confused.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Seth entered into Sekhmet's chambers. "Sekhmet. Sorry for barging in however I was meditating and I believe I know where..." Seth stopped and took a close look at his friend. "Something is off, your eyes have changed. Like looking at someone else. Who are you and where is Sekhmet?" Seth held up his right glove, ready to summon his Orb scythe if his suspicions were true.

--MEANWHILE--

"To hell with the gods! They haven't helped me at all!" Dali's eyes glowed even brighter. "The gods allowed you to take the Orb. It is due to the gods you have survived injuries that should have been fatal. You owe everything to the gods!" Xenth drew out his blade. "Oh yeah? Well screw you! I don't need your help!" Xenth swung his sword, decapitating Dali. His head fell the the ground with a dull thud. Blood oozed from the head, staining the green grass red. "Fool. Wheres you gods now?" Xenth turned to leave. Dali aided him but pissed him off way to easily.

"Tervi, in order to please the gods you must perform a task for them." Xenth spun around, thinking it impossible for the dead man to still be talking. What he saw caused him to jump back. The body was picking up the head. It placed it over the severed neck and all tendons reconnected. "The task the gods command of you must be fulfilled. If it is not, you shall be punished by what you fear most." Xenth sheathed his sword. It would be useless to someone that can survive a decapitation. "Whats this task? I may prefer the punishment." Dali's eyes began to dim, the glow fading. "Find a group in Drosin searching for the Legend Orbs. Aid them by helping them destroy the dark guardians of the ancients." Dali's eyes completely stopped glowing. "What do you mean dark guardians?" Dali looked confused, "What are you talking about, Tervi?" [i]What?[i] "All that stuff you just said. What does it all mean?" Now Dali looked really confused. "I've just been talking about my potion." He doesn't...remember? But how? More importantly what did he mean dark guardians? And what Drosin group?

Xenth turned to leave. "Hey wait where are you going?" Xenth tossed him his last gold coin. "Thanks for the help." Xenth walked off leaving Dali utterly confused.
    Horus smiled with Sekhmets mouth.

"Sekhmet...was in need of Power. I have granted him that, and therefore have occupied his body. I am Horus, God Of Power, and Usurper of The Cosmos!" He bellowed, his deep voice echoing throughout the room, giving it a certain chill.

He smirked again, and his power began rising. "If you truly want a fight, you are no match. My intentions are my own, and I will NOT Forsake them to the likes of you, Mortal!" His power peaked and he entered his high power mode, fangs growing out again, and Horns sprouting evily.

Wings sprouted from his back, causing Sekhmets flesh to bleed, but Horus found no pain in it. A tail sprouted as well, a demonic flare to it. Scaled and Dragon-like, his form changed, and his beak grew out. It finished, and Sekhmets skin was spliced and bleeding everywhere, Horus's true body seeming to burst out of it.

"Come on then," the God beckoned, "Let us fight."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Seth chuckled, "I'd rather not fight a god. I always knew Sekhmets dark deals would come back to haunt him. I politely ask for you to leave Sekhmet alone. I have no way of forcing you so its entirely your choice. If you do, let him know he is needed in Valentines chambers."

Seth turned and left the room. He headed up to the top of the Tower.

--Meanwhile--

Xenth was heading back towards Drosin. I hate this. This means I'll have to sneak past that Tower again. Damn, they're probably looking for me so I may get captured. Xenth was so absorbed in his thoughts he hardly realized he had walked into a tree. "Ow." Xenth just shook his head and kept walking.

Member #
    Friends
    Horus chuckled lightly. He then quietly dissppeared underSekhmets skin, reverting once again to Sekhmets normal state. The God whispered inside Sekhmets head, I will always be with you, and when the time is right, we will strike.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oric sat up with the help of his soliders. Only a few dared to approach him after the massive release of power from his body. Most of the men stood in awe, a couple bowed their heads. Halgern barely saw them, his mind raced trying to comprehend what had just happened. "Protect the Orb and find Richand" Oric knew only one person named Richand, the son of Lloyd Zamikios. He had met Richand a few times before, when their fathers had met in Negliv. He knew Zamikios had hung out with a Makantes, but didn't remember her name.

All three of their families had storied historys surving Drosin, but Oric had ran away before he acually got to know Richand. The thing that shocked Oric the most however was his physical changes. Not only did he look different, broader, stronger, more mature. But he also felt different. His whole body felt lighter, he was now as light as air. His muscles no longer needed to carry their own weight, and could use all of their power and energy to swing his sword or carry his armor. As a result, Oric could now jump farther, run faster and react much quicker.

Apperently the Rite of Gia did this to me. Why? And how do I use these powers?
    Oric had already somewhat found out what controling the wind did for him, but was a little scared about trying out the other powers. He decieded he needed to go some place unpopulated, and safe where he could try his new powers. That is when he remembered the castle. The voice said to follow the eagle. The eagle flew right over the ruins before turning around. Is that where it wants me to go?

Oric made up his mind that he would go back to the ruins to investigate and on the way he could train with his new skill set. He told a few men to pack up and get supplys while he told his brother to try to repair the walls and send word for the king and queen to return from Conud.

Ads