Thread: Realms--Official RP

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Realms--Official RP

Welcome to Realms!

*credit to Dal for the improved map*
    The continent is called Ronit. The dot in the middle is the Grand Citadel.

Realms Story:
    For hundreds of years the 4 countries have lived in peace with each other. Each country would meet once a year in the Grand Citadel(middle dot) in order to keep peace among the land. However, recently the country of Destry has gotten greedy. It began by raiding merchants that entered their borders, then by looting towns accross them. When confronted at the next peace meaning, the Destry representives didn't show up. Instead they attacked the Citadel and proclaimed war against all 3 countries. The country of Salfir, with its peaceful lands, had no army and was overrun in days. With Salfir under Destry's control, Drosin and Conud have formmed a shaky allience to stop Destry from gaining control of Renit.

Realms Country Info:

Drosin: Drosin is the largest country and has the greatest pouplation. It has a monarch style goverment with it being ruled by the King and Queen. While the royalty makes all the desicions it must account for the people in order to prevent civil war. Its greatest strength is its vast resources, allowing it to efficiently last and support a war.

Conud: The second largest country, Conud is a Republic. The desicions are made by its elected officials that rarely can agree on anything. Its greatest strength is its advanced technology. It has poured millions into its Science departments and as such is always a few years ahead with any inventions or improvements.

Destry: The dark country in Realms, Destry is a dictatorship, run by its Grand Military Commander. Its desire for control of Renit is purely to claim its superiority. Its strength is its own goverment. As a dictatorship, the military is always in control, always ready to fight.

Salfir: A peaceful land Salfir is now under Destry control. Its people formmed the country to avoid ancient wars but is now under its stress again. Though its people are against war, small rebellions are being made to reclaim their freedom.

Particapents:
    Shadow*91
    Bodine
    The Storm
    lbu8
    night888
    Gigaridley
    Dal
    CG_Reaper

Character List:

Xenth Tervi (Shadow*91)
    Spoiler Alert!

Jacob Senri a.k.a. the Marionette (Shadow*91)
    Spoiler Alert!

Seth Covull (Shadow*91)
    Spoiler Alert!

Jacki Li (Bodine)
    Spoiler Alert!

Shalka (Bodine)
    Spoiler Alert!

Storm Valentine (The Storm)
    Spoiler Alert!

Sekhmet (The Storm)
    Spoiler Alert!

Oric Halgern (lbu8)
    Spoiler Alert!

Saria Morta (lbu8)
    Spoiler Alert!

Night (night888)
    Spoiler Alert!

Siana Makantes (Gigaridley)
    Spoiler Alert!

Richand Zamikios (Gigaridley)
    Spoiler Alert!

Naxus (Gigaridley)
    Spoiler Alert!

Dal (Dal)
    Spoiler Alert!

Zanaku (CG_Reaper)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by Shadow*91; 02-06-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC: -5 Years Ago-

"What do you mean it stopped?" The woman seemed to be on the brink of losing her mind.
    "Exactly like I said. It stopped." replied the teenager.
    "Boy, you better start making sense." said a man trying to comfort his wife.
    "They threw a couple rocks at me. I put up my arms to defend myself. There was a red glow. The rocks stopped in mid-air then fell to the ground. How much clearer can I make it?" the teen was losing his patience, his parents just wouldn't accept what happened. "How about this? Throw something at me."
    "What? Why should I throw something at you?" Even though the father asked he still whipped a nearby chair at his head.
    It flew straight towards the teen but then there was a red glow off his cheek and it stopped. The parents stared in wonder before it fell to the ground as the glow vanished. "See? The rocks were like that too. They just stopped." The teen seemed happy they could finally believe him from his proof. Then the mother screamed.
    "MONSTER! MONSTER!" she ran off thinking her own son was a monster that would attack her. The father just stared before finally speaking, "Son, you'd best leave. Don't ever come back either. If people ask, you're an orphan. We have no son." He then left quietly as his former son was left stunned.

What? he thought [i]I'm now an orphan? What am I going to do?"

-Present Day-

Jacob woke with a start. Just that dream again. Jacob had been sleeping under a tree for the night, but now that it was day it was time to get moving.

"Clear skies, fresh air, and no attacks. What else could I want?" Jacob had started walking down a common path set out for merchants. He was wearing a dull tan cloak that covered his face. He also had on some pants of the same color and a black shirt. He was using a red steel rod as a walking stick, which might have been weird since the rod was as tall as he was.
    It's so nice that Destry seemed to have stopped its constant attacks. It was true. He was on a path close to the border of Drosin and Destry, and the latter had been attacking non-stop for days, trying to advance further into the country. So peaceful, reminds me of home. At least what was my home.

As Jacob came to the top of the hill he noticed something. The town he was heading to...it seemed to be...on fire! Oh great. I start thinking its peaceful and I find a burning town. Just my luck. he thought running towards the town full speed.

OoC: opinions on the first post? also its now ok for everyone to post, just PM me for permission if i haven't given it to you
    Last edited by Shadow*91; 01-31-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    excellent post Shadow. i expected nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    OOC: Permission to post? I'll edit it in this one. (Sorry, I was already here in the thread so I figured it best to just ask you here instead of a PM.)

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: here goes my post.

Character: Sekhmet

~ City on the Border of Drosin and Destry ~

A clear, beautiful day, the sun god gave birth to new life. Ra, Sekhmet thought to himself, These creatures dont deserve your grace...why do you waste your time filling their lives with such beauty? Ra answered, "Never Underestimate The Power All Life Holds. Even You Would Be Nothing Without My Help." The words dug themselves deep into Sekhmet's mind. And you, he thought, God of the sun, would be nothing without the God of the Night, Osiris, whom also bends to my will.

Sekhmet was suprised. There had never been such silence from the Gods before. Sekhmet lowered his gaze to the ashen village burning around him. The smell of charred would and fleh filled his nostrils, and he loved it. He looked towards an untouched building, and he could sense the life within it. He lifted his hand and a flash of lightning flared from his fingertips towards the home. The poorly put together wood and hay structure lit up in flames and burned to the ground in moments.

He stared upon the molten corpses in both disgust and hunger. He wanted more. He saddled his horse and peered through the smokey fields. At the top of a hill, he saw a small object moving very fast towards the village. "What is that?" he said to himself. He then realized it was a person.

"No matter who he is, he will be taken care of." He chuckled to himself as he pointed his hand towards the charred corpses, "good luck, stranger." A flash of green light sprawled from his hand and the corpses rose from the dead, and they charged toward the figure at the base of the hill, hands flailing in the air, ready to fight.

Ooc: and thats my first post.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    @bodine: which one?

@storm: excellent post. i'll give my reply in a moment

Member #
    Friends
    excellent

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    IC: Jacob was running full speed at the town wanting to save any survivors. As well as punish any foes. I hope I'm not to late. Wait...what's that?
    There was a small flash of green in the town. And now what looked like...villagers headed straight for him. Yet they were different. Each one had a slight green color to their skin and pure white eyes. Great. What are these people? he thought as he readied his steel rod.

The strange villagers came rushing at him, about 20 in all. Jacob took each on as they came, dealing them small blows that would knock a normal person unconscious. He stopped to see if they were out only to see them still rushing at him. What are they? Jacob concentrated and a red glow came from his left cheek. Suddenly pieces of the burning rubble from the town came flying at the villagers, knocking each one down and pinning them there.

"Now for the cause." he said as he rushed into town.

Member #
    Friends
    "Heh," Sehmet chuckled as the being blasted apart the remains of the villagers, "looks like this one's got some fight in him.

Still on horseback, he slashed his hand forward and a rigid lightning bolt forked toward the moving target. "Choke on this!"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    "Wha...?" Jacob could barely react in time. The lightning struck right to the left of him. The explosion it caused blasted him to the ground.

"What was that?" he said as he got up. "And who did it?" Then he noticed the man on the horse "Am I to assume you did this?"

Ads