LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 324
  1. #101
    Dal
    Dal is offline
    The Seagulls Cry. Dal's Avatar
    Member #
    15957
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Left is right.
    Posts
    1,921
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    Ic:
    -Tyre-


    -----
    "Horn Attack!" Tyre cried, as he charged forward to strike the Scyther. The attack knocked the bug Pokemon out, leaving no more of Zigaram's troops in the area. "We need to leave now," Tyre announced. "Zigaram will be sending much more powerful reinforcements soon if we stay here. We're currently in a forest north of the Lake of Rage in northern Johto, so we should probably flee south to the Ruins of Alph, a place imbued with both Legendary and Psychic power, to get a lead. There are also numerous caves there, so we can hide there if need be."
    Ic: 1/7
    Forma


    ----
    Forma nodded and said, "Yes the Ruins would definatley be a good place to hide out." Then he looked around at the gathering rebels. "However," he added, "there have been strange reports of unknown Pokemon dwelling in the caves. I strongly suggest we be careful."

    He looked down at the paper and studied it, carefully. At a first glance, it was just a normal blank paper, completely white. However, when he looked at it closer, he could see some faint markings. He looked at it again. Some of the markings looked like oddly drawn alphabet letters. One looked like a capital "A" with an eye in the middle. Forma quickly put the paper away, hoping to solve the mystery later.

    ^Thanks Monsteroids^


  2. #102
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    Ic: 1/7
    Forma


    ----
    Forma nodded and said, "Yes the Ruins would definatley be a good place to hide out." Then he looked around at the gathering rebels. "However," he added, "there have been strange reports of unknown Pokemon dwelling in the caves. I strongly suggest we be careful."

    He looked down at the paper and studied it, carefully. At a first glance, it was just a normal blank paper, completely white. However, when he looked at it closer, he could see some faint markings. He looked at it again. Some of the markings looked like oddly drawn alphabet letters. One looked like a capital "A" with an eye in the middle. Forma quickly put the paper away, hoping to solve the mystery later.
    Storm 1/7



    Storm followed the group of Pokemon, feeling utterly worthless for doing so poorly against the enemies. He quickly got over that, and continued walking next to Jet. He was happy, however, that this group of Pokemon were so accepting of him.

    Meanwhile...

    Vladmir



    Vladmir soared high in the sky, letting the wind flow freely under his immense wingspread. His peircing vision searching the grounds hundreds of feet below him. He had been following a group of Raticate, Zigzagoon, and three bigger Scyther. He had just lost track of them for a moment, and he scoured to find them again.

    He saw a camp at the edge of the forest, and the Scyther's bodies, KO'ed. He dive bombed and quickly landed on the ground. He looked towards the fainted Pokemon. There were the Raticate, Zigzagoon, and even the Scyther. He walked over to them, bent over, and grasped one of the Raticate's in his mouth. He tilted his head back, and swallowed it whole.

    He sniffed the air, and turned South. Hmmm... he thought, more Pokemon! He took off into the air and headed South towards the Ruins of Alph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  3. #103
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaRidley View Post
    -MEANWHILE-
    Zigaram

    Zigaram surveyed his two loyal minions.
    "Ah... Takai and Kensei... I have a special job for you today. As you know, there is a small rebel group that has been bothering me for some time. We finally have their location, and I'm leaving it to you two to finish them. You will take one of our Manic Pokemon and destroy them... I think a good Flying-Type will suffice. Bring him out."
    To the left of Zigaram's throne, two red-eyed Bayleefs pulled on chains attached to something in the shadows. The beast growled as the two guards tugged on its restraints and staggered into the light, revealing itself to be a gigantic Salamence. It roared into the air.
    "That is all."

    Takai & Kensei

    "Yes Master." Both looked over at the Salamence. Kensei smiled evilly, The Manic are only entrusted to the strongest of the strong. He knows were strong. Takai on the other hand, scowled at it. Ugly brute, why would master give us a Manic? Doesn't he think we can handle it ourselves? Either way, both leaped onto its back. The Bayleefs released the chains and a couple Weavile pulled on two ropes, opening a small hole in the roof. A small tap and the Salamence took off, flying through the hole and into the sky.

    The Salamence flew them fast and far straight to where the rebel camp was located. Was being the deciding factor. "Gone! All gone! And our scouts have been taken down too." Kensei was having a tantrum over this. "Calm down, Kensei. Its not all bad, look." Takai jumped down and landed by some tracks. "Your eyes are better, I didn't see that." Kensei jumped down for a closer look. Takai sniffed the tracks and thought for a moment. "Hmm...I'd say theres definitely a Ryhorn in the group. Plus at least 4-7 others. You may get that challenge you've been wanting, Kensei." At this Kensei smiled. "Good. Those puny Machoke I train with were boring me."

    Kensei quickly climbed back on the Salamence. "So, which way?" Takai looked at the direction the tracks were going and tried to remember the geography of the area. "Umm...I'm not sure but there heading either over the mountains or into the ruins. Either way, it'll be hard to locate them from just the sky. I will follow on the ground. When I find them, I'll shoot an Ice Beam into the air." Kensei nodded, "And if we find them, I'll shoot a Thunderbolt at the ground. See ya later, Takai." The Salamence leapt into the air and flew off in the direction Takai mentioned. "Later, Kensei."

  4. #104
    O'Doyle Rules lbu8's Avatar
    Member #
    34911
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    =Jet=

    --------------

    Jet followed the others down the path towards the ruins. They were walking through a young forest, covered with small trees. The sun was albe to shine through the thin canopy, casting light on their dim situation. All of there supplies were gone, and Zigaram was hot on their tracks. Some of the pokemon seemed scared, others too naive to understand how grave their future seemed to look.

    Without any supplies they would have to make alot of stops, meaning Zigaram's troops could close in faster. Jet had little confidence in his own fighting skills and some of his allies seemed quite weak in that area also. He moved ahead to speak to Raine, "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me out with my Protect when he camp again. I can use Iron Defense, but I think if I had both I wounldn't be as predictable in a fight. Jet was more concered with being able to defend himself at first, and then try to master strong offensive moves like his hydropump.

    +Rocky+

    --------------
    Rocky the sandslash sat in his hole, not even daring to breath. He had dug in among a number of small rocks for the night, and had woken up because of the rumbling sound under him.

    He assumed it was the Onix that had been chasing him for a few days. Rocky looked around the desert, he still couldn't see the end of it. He thought he was moving in the right direction, but counldn't be sure. His only hope against the hungry Onix was to get out of the desert and into the marshes on the other side. Rocky had never swam before, but knew he could swim better then an Onix and then he would make his escape. Rocky crouched down and started digging, staying close to the surface keeping an ear up, searching for any nosies.

    1/7

  5. #105
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post

    Takai & Kensei

    "Yes Master." Both looked over at the Salamence. Kensei smiled evilly, The Manic are only entrusted to the strongest of the strong. He knows were strong. Takai on the other hand, scowled at it. Ugly brute, why would master give us a Manic? Doesn't he think we can handle it ourselves? Either way, both leaped onto its back. The Bayleefs released the chains and a couple Weavile pulled on two ropes, opening a small hole in the roof. A small tap and the Salamence took off, flying through the hole and into the sky.

    The Salamence flew them fast and far straight to where the rebel camp was located. Was being the deciding factor. "Gone! All gone! And our scouts have been taken down too." Kensei was having a tantrum over this. "Calm down, Kensei. Its not all bad, look." Takai jumped down and landed by some tracks. "Your eyes are better, I didn't see that." Kensei jumped down for a closer look. Takai sniffed the tracks and thought for a moment. "Hmm...I'd say theres definitely a Ryhorn in the group. Plus at least 4-7 others. You may get that challenge you've been wanting, Kensei." At this Kensei smiled. "Good. Those puny Machoke I train with were boring me."

    Kensei quickly climbed back on the Salamence. "So, which way?" Takai looked at the direction the tracks were going and tried to remember the geography of the area. "Umm...I'm not sure but there heading either over the mountains or into the ruins. Either way, it'll be hard to locate them from just the sky. I will follow on the ground. When I find them, I'll shoot an Ice Beam into the air." Kensei nodded, "And if we find them, I'll shoot a Thunderbolt at the ground. See ya later, Takai." The Salamence leapt into the air and flew off in the direction Takai mentioned. "Later, Kensei."
    Vladmir 2/7



    Vladmir was soaring through the air, still searching for any stray Pokemon to feast on. He loved feasting. All of a sudden, Vladmir felt a strong power approaching him from behind. He decided to land, and take a look.

    When he did, a large Salamence with what appeared to be an Elekid on its back. Hmmm...dinner and a snack... Vladmir thought. He took off after Salamence, and charged his power. His body glowed bright red, and he dive bombed towards Salamence and the Elekid. He roared, "Sky Attack!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  6. #106
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OoC: 2 of 7

    IC:

    Kensei

    "Sky Attack!"

    "What? Whoa!" Salamence suddenly flipped away just in time to dodge a Sky Attack from an Aerodactyl. A rebel or just some hungry idiot? Either way it's a fight! "Listen here Salamence. I'm going to occasionally jump off you when I do my attacks. You had better catch me." The Salamence nodded then flew at the Aerodactyl. Kensei jumped off and his fist glowed with blue lightning. "Thunderpunch!"

  7. #107
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Requiem: 1/7
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The Sneasel having leaped from the large hill, dived into the top greenery of the forest. Literally dive bombing into the forest, he constantly flipped and swerved to avoid any tree branches or other plantation in his way. After dodging multiple thresholds of branches, the Sneasel finally was coming close to the earth below. Using his claws, the Sneasel began to catch sturdy branches one after another, carrying his speeding momentum into each tree.

    After the first few branches, he began to recoil himself into flips by using the branches themselves, easing his descent and allowing him to land. Finally, with his feet touching the terra firma, the Sneasel continued to treck onwards through the forest, his search cotinuing on. He was unwavering as he traversed and swayed past each tree diligently. After dashing to and fro through the forest, the Sneasel quickly planted one foot forward, skidding to a stop. His ears perked up, and his occulars glanced around suspiciously.

    Nearby bushes began to rustle, quickly to reveal a Machoke, it's eyes glowing a fierce, perhaps evil red. The evil glow signaled it was one of Zigaram's little henchmen, the Sneasel knew right away he had been found! "...Alone? A big mistake.. it will be your last!" the Sneasel exclaimed, bearing his claws and readying himself for battle.

    "Low Kick!" the Machoke snarled out, running into the fray and sending a sweeping blow towards the Sneasel, but it was easily dodged as the Sneasel made a small jump upwards, the Machoke was now open for a strike. "Icy Wind!" the Sneasel yelled out, breathing in deeply and gathering a frigid energy from deep within. Exhauling, powered snow and ice began to assault and spray the wide open Machoke, delivering a speed-dropping blow.

    With the Machoke slown down, the Sneasel attempted to attack once more. "Quick Attack!" had been exclaimed by the Sneasel, and in the blink of an eye, the pokemon had rammed the Machoke with blinding speed, a trail of white aura left in it's wake. The Machoke braced itself for the impact to atleast minimize damage, as being slown down made it difficult to dodge.

    With mimimal damage taken, the Machoke lashed out with an attack. "Karate Chop!" it said, a light step forward allowing it to reach the Sneasel and deliver a powerful chop. Being a fighting type move against an ice and dark pokemon, it was quite effective, super effective persay. The Sneasel was literally thrown off it's feet from the blow, it's form smashing into a tree. Wincing in pain, the Sneasel fell from the tree, landing apon a single knee.

    However, the Sneasel didn't stay down long - while it didn't lessen the pain, he was used to such a beating through his training with fighting types. Breathing inwards once more, the Sneasel spoke weakly "Ice Shard..!", blowing out multiple gusts of sharp ice to the Machoke. The Machoke, previously chilled from the Icy Wind move, was now awake on only the skin of it's teeth. Being slowed down still, it had no time to counter. The Sneasel took advantage of the cold situation, rushing up to the Machoke.

    Jumping up, the Sneasel dived onto the Machoke, and with a light kick, it was pinned to the ground. standing atop the Machoke, the Sneasel brandished it's right claws, raising them to the sky. "Zigaram will not find me.. your death will ensure it. Slash!". With these spoken words, the Sneasel's razor sharp claws gained a brilliant white energy of sheer power as it swiped it's claws to the rabid Machoke, hitting it at full force across the neck.

    Blood was obviously drawn as it sprayed from the pokemon's neck, the Sneasel's claws gaining an all-too familiar crimsom coloring. With the Machoke quickly being grasped by death's embrace, the Sneasel weakly jumped away from it's victim. However, even in it's weak state, the Sneasel had no time to rest.

    Turning towards his previous direction, he dashed deeper into the forest once more. Hmph.. I will not be caught. Not yet. His low class henchmen are no match.. thought the Sneasel. And so he continued onwards, not pausing for thought nor hesitation, even if, he had just slaughtered a pokemon in cold blood...

    Ooc: Ate something terrible, and now I'm sick.. Sorry if there's any mistakes in my posts, i.e. grammar or raw stupidity. I'm going to be relatively inactive, but I'll still try to create my "novels". Btw, if you have any complaints about these huge, overdetailed posts, feel free to PM me. I can RP in a more simpler fashion if this annoys anyone.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #108
    Dancing Time InugamiGod's Avatar
    Member #
    55727
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    I have no clue anymore
    Posts
    102
    Friends
    40
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    1/7
    Maxis

    ----------
    Maxis was worried about the situation they were all in since it seems that they were found out. He was also disapointed that he didnt sense the enemys aura before the attack, so he decided to get stronger and better at sensing aura. Maxis went up to Tyre "Tyre how about me and you do some training when we stop. I could use some fighting practice and I want to learn a new move to be of more help in the Future." The whole time that they were retreating Maxis had a feeling that something bad was coming something that would cause a big problem.
    Last edited by InugamiGod; 02-19-2009 at 07:20 AM.

  9. #109
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    OoC: 2 of 7

    IC:

    Kensei

    "Sky Attack!"

    "What? Whoa!" Salamence suddenly flipped away just in time to dodge a Sky Attack from an Aerodactyl. A rebel or just some hungry idiot? Either way it's a fight! "Listen here Salamence. I'm going to occasionally jump off you when I do my attacks. You had better catch me." The Salamence nodded then flew at the Aerodactyl. Kensei jumped off and his fist glowed with blue lightning. "Thunderpunch!"
    Vladmir 1/7



    Vladmir was suprised at the Salamence's quick movements. How fun... He continued soaring back towards the Salamence. All of a sudden, the Elekid jumped off it's back, "ThunderPunch!" it cried.

    "Hmph, fool..." Vladmir said, rolling easily out of Elekid's way. He was no match for Vladmir in ari combat. He sped towards Salamence, and let out a terrible screech. Then, Vladmir dived at Salamence, face wrought with power.

    "Dragn Rush!" Vladmir yelled as he gained tremendous speed and tornadoed at the Salamence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  10. #110
    Wha-Pao Bowserizer's Avatar
    Member #
    48818
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    547
    Friends
    40
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lbu8 View Post
    =Jet=

    --------------

    Jet followed the others down the path towards the ruins. They were walking through a young forest, covered with small trees. The sun was albe to shine through the thin canopy, casting light on their dim situation. All of there supplies were gone, and Zigaram was hot on their tracks. Some of the pokemon seemed scared, others too naive to understand how grave their future seemed to look.
    IC:
    -Raine-


    ------
    "I'll battle you", Raine replied to Jet, "but until you grow up a little, I won't help you with anything." Raine gave Jet a blunt, stony look. He said what he thought, and it would only help this Squirtle become stronger. "Lets just move to the Ruins so we can camp again, I'm tired. Zigaram is our only real threat, and some of us still need a lot more training." He looked skeptically at some of the Pokemon in the group. "Well, it doesn't matter now. All that matters now is we make it to the ruins, we do all have the same goal here."

    I Used To Be a King


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

daynasaur wisconsin

Click on a term to search for related topics.