+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    =Jet=

-----------------
    Jet diverted his attention to the newcomer, "Thank you, who are you? My name is Jet." Jet doubted this Salkoth meant any harm, but he stayed up on his toes just in case. This Salkoth was strage looking with different colours, the usual browns were replaced by Green and purple. Not that anything was wrong with being different. That was one of the reasons why Jet wore his sunglasses and headband. They made him different, let him stand out.

The sun was even lower in the sky now, Jet was beginning to get tired. He was blinking more often, and rubbing his eyes try and stay awake.

Posts 2/7

2. Ads

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Storm

Storm was suprised that the Squirtle seemed so unscathed to his looks. "My name is Storm...I saw you catchin the waves out there. Nice surfin."

Ooc: funny thing about this, my little brothers name is Jett. No joke.
    Last edited by The Storm; 02-15-2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ooc oh yeah i knew that. Why did you think I pick it.

=Jet=

----------------

Jet nodded his head at his new found friend, "Well thanks, you have any hobbies? We should be getting some sleep soon. Your welcome to camp with us if you want. In the morning I'll introduce you to the others." Jet stayed around, waiting for Storm's answer before laying down, pulling himself into his shell and drifting off into sleep.

Posts; 3/7

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: haha, awesome

Storm

"Well that sounds pretty good." Storm smiled as he collapsed spread eagle on the ground. He was snoring before he hit the dirt. Such is the way of the Slakoth.
    Last edited by The Storm; 02-15-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    IC:
    -Raine-

------
    Raine walked out of the bushes at the rebel camp, tired after taking a particularly long sleep, even for a slowpoke. He looked around for anybody to talk to and saw Tyre talking to a smaller Pokemon he could not make out from so far away, and made his way over to the side of the Ryhorn. He listened intently, observing the surroundings. He was a bit confused however.
    "Why does everyone seem so happy and relaxed" Raine said. "Shouldn't we be plotting our revenge on Zigaram?"

Ooc: Storm you gotta put the little pokemon icons on your posts.

I Used To Be a King

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ic:
    -Tyre-

-----
    Tyre looked at the other Pokemon around him-- Dayna, the Togepi he had just met, Jet, a Squirtle, and a loner-- it was a Slakoth named Storm. They seemed to be interested in what he and Dayna were doing, so he let them into the conversation. "We're trying to build a fire. It would be easier if that Charmander--" he motioned to a sleeping Charmander in the corner, by the edge of the beach-- "was awake, as he certainly knows a fire type attack. It would also be great if either Dayna or myself knew fire attacks via TM, but I don't think either of us do. I know I don't."

He paused for a moment to catch his breath from talking so much, then continued. "Anyways, we should build this fire so we can have a meeting around it and avoid mosquitoes. We'll need to form some sort of plan to attack Zigaram, and sitting around a fire is a great way for the meeting. We don't have any fire attacks at our arsenal right now, so we'll have to make a fire the hard way. Storm and Jet, could you guys go search for some kindling in the forest? I can't because I don't have arms until I evolve."

He turned to Dayna. "Looks like we can't do much yet. I'm going to search for some flint in the forest, and I can scratch it with my horn to create a flame once they're done. Do you have a plan?"

Ooc:
    1/7

Quote Originally Posted by LetItRock View Post
    P.S how do you put your sprite in a reply?
    I would explain it to you, but I can't because my computer's being weird... I've written out a tutorial three times, but it's rejected my post every time. Could someone else explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by BRizer View Post
    Ooc: Storm you gotta put the little pokemon icons on your posts.
    Just reposting this because BRizer is correct, Storm. You need to always post that icon for your posts. To add to that, you also need to say which post out of 7 it is for the day.
    Last edited by WMBQ; 02-15-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    Storm 1/7

Why are they so accepting of me....and who is this "Zigaram"???... he thought. "Sounds good," said Storm, yawning as he woke up and stretched his long arms. "Come on, Jet, let's go find some...kindle wood was it? Yea, yea thats it. And who knows what else we'll find, I know these forests like the back of my hand."

Ooc: I dont know how to sprite them though.
    Last edited by The Storm; 02-15-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Member #
    In your soup, eatin' your noodles, betches.
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    OOC: First post out of seven posts of the day.

BIC:

~Dayna~

~~~

Dayna blinked as Tyre sent orders and suggestions to all of the pokemon that had suddenly appeared around them. She obviously didn't listen to any of those orders, since it had nothing to with her. Yeah, she liked, fire, herself, lava, and all those other things that are hot and warm people up. But, of course, she wasn't a Fire-type, and therefore had no idea how to create such magnificent things. Except for herself. She could easily look into a mirror if that need arose.

"Do you have any plans?" asked Tyre, and Dayna simply rose one eyebrow and shrugged.

"I'm a creative egg. I'm sure I can hatch something up," she said, attempting to keep a straight face at the particularly lame joke that escaped her mouth. Eventually, she started to giggle uncontrollably.

She managed to spit out, "I crack myself up, sometimes."

She heard crickets chirping in the background.

Member #
    Friends
    Ic:
    Solar

As Solar looked around the camp, he felt as if this was not the place for him. He just wanted to live a peaceful life, free of battling and ruling over a village. The camp began to appear more peaceful with its scenic waterfall and lush pastures so Solar explored it deeper. He stumbled upon a group of Pokemon who looked like they were planning something. Solar thought twice about disturbing their meeting and decided against it. Curiosity smacked him so he felt the urge to spy. There were a group of trees nearby filled with Oran berries. Using his tree climbing skills he learned back in his village, he swiftly hopped from branch to branch and hid high within the canopy. Hoping he would not be seen, Solar grabbed an Oran berry and watched the events unfold below him.

Ooc: 1/7

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    =Jet=

------------

Jet woke to find everyone already up. So much for sleeping in. Jet listened in as Tyre gave out orders to start a fire. He followed Storm into the forest and said, "We need to find dry wood, and some dried out leaves also. They will light the fastest and burn the brightest." Jet personally was infavor of just waiting until Hako the Charmander woke up, but the others seemed to be in a hurry.

After a few minutes Jet found some logs that would be ideal for firewood. He grabbed the heavy logs, knowing that he was stronger then Storm and let Storm carry the lighter ones and the leaves that would be needed to start the fire. One their was back Jet broke the silence and asked, "So, where are you from?"

He walked into camp carring the wood over his shoulder, and sat them on the ground. Jet stacked a bundle of leaves on the ground and held one of the logs next to it at a 45 degree angle, "Here Tyre, try to get a spark to land on the leaves." Jet hoped it wouldn't take too long, the last time he tried to start a fire like this at home in his village, it took him almost an hour.

1/7

ooc; To post the picture of your pokemon you have to right click it, click copy image location and then click the picture button(image tags) when you reply and paste it there.

Ads