Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Siesis

-------
    Siesis noticed a Salenmence fly above.
    "Is that Salenmence one of your firends?" Siesis noticed that it flew toward the ruins.
    Well we're in for a fight when we get to the ruins.
    "Storm follow me to the Gym so you can get stronger." Siesis walked toward the Violet Gym.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    -Tyre-

-----
    Everyone was on the raft, and so Tyre charged at it. "Take Down!" he cried. The raft began to fall into the river, but not before Tyre managed to jump onto it, causing it to sway to and fro before righting itself again.

And they were off! The raft was moving at a very quick pace, and Tyre had to focus on balancing so as not to fall off. They passed by many trees and hills, but it was all a blur , and Tyre couldn't see it well.

Eventually, the river began slowing down, and Tyre knew that they were approaching the two springs in the northern outskirts of Violet where the two rivers ended.

They arrived in due time, and Tyre spotted the famous Sprout Tower in the distance. It looked very warn-down, but that was to be expected-- it was an old building.

When the raft stopped by the lake's edge, Tyre stepped off. "Anyone else coming?" he asked, albeit rhetorically.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Hako
    ------------------------
    Hako jumped off the raft.
    "That... was... awesome!!!"

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Quote Originally Posted by WMBQ View Post
    -Tyre-

-----
    Everyone was on the raft, and so Tyre charged at it. "Take Down!" he cried. The raft began to fall into the river, but not before Tyre managed to jump onto it, causing it to sway to and fro before righting itself again.

And they were off! The raft was moving at a very quick pace, and Tyre had to focus on balancing so as not to fall off. They passed by many trees and hills, but it was all a blur , and Tyre couldn't see it well.

Eventually, the river began slowing down, and Tyre knew that they were approaching the two springs in the northern outskirts of Violet where the two rivers ended.

They arrived in due time, and Tyre spotted the famous Sprout Tower in the distance. It looked very warn-down, but that was to be expected-- it was an old building.

When the raft stopped by the lake's edge, Tyre stepped off. "Anyone else coming?" he asked, albeit rhetorically.
    IC:
    Forma

----
    Forma hovered off the raft. The trip down the river wasn't too rough, as it seemed that everyone get here okay. He looked t his right. There was the infamous Sprout Tower. Once, a wonderful place were monks trained with their fellow Bellsprout. Now, however, it was corrupted. All of the poor monks died after thugs swarmed and ransacked the place. Today, it is basically a hangout for the most rugged of Pokemon.

Forma then had a thought. Where was Raine? He looked around; not a Slowpoke to be seen. Had he not gone after we did? Or did something happen to him? Forma thought to himself. He looked at the river, worriedly, Who knows how Tyre will act if Raine never shows up?
    Last edited by Dal; 03-09-2009 at 05:30 PM.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Maxis

-------
    Maxis jumped off the raft and looked around he sprout tower and noticed it was old. After looking around he started sensing for the others and he found them and noticed a Grovle was with them this time, and that Storm had evolved.
    "Tyre apparently the others found a new friend and Storm evolved into a Vigoroth." Maxis instantly headed in the direction of the rest.
    Siesis was talking with Storm, Vladmir, and Jet about getting some training in the gym when he noticed a Riolu run up to them. This Riolu is different. Insted of black it has white. They told me about him, so that's Maxis. Siesis waited till Maxis stoped in front of them.
    "Hello friend my name is Siesis and your friends here told me that your Maxis. We were discussing about getting some traing in the gym so that your ready for enemy attacks."
    "Well i'm astonish that we would find another ally to help us out, so whats your reson for wanting to beat him."
    "I was serching for you guys and found out you were headed here so I waited, and my resons i'll explain in the near future."
    "Okay. I'm gonna tell the others about this." Maxis left and told Tyre about what happened and waited for an anwser.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    IC:
    -Raine-

------
    Raine surged to the top of the water, meeting the thin layer of skin at the egress of the abyss. He sprung out, landing cleanly on the shoreline. He looked smugly at the group. "I wanted a dramatic entrance", he said, in a rather mordant tone, though he doubted it would be picked up on. "Well, we're here now, shouldn't we at least start moving?" He looked exasperated at the group. "Why is everybody split up already, have they forgotten where we need to be? Lets stock up and get to the ruins." He turned to Tyre. "And who the hell is this new guy, how do we know whether we can trust him?" Raine turned. "I'll tell you what, Mr. Leader, you figure all of this out for once, wake me up when you do, the swimming made me sleepy." With that, Raine flopped to the ground, waiting to be woken up with this was all sorted out, which he did not presume would be any time soon.

OOC: BUMP!!!!

I Used To Be a King

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    IC:
    Senjo

-----
    The full moon luminated the blue, night sky. The forest outside of a place called Violet Town was cold and dark; only a few rays of moonlight were able to get past the bushy trees. There was no wind, there were no coulds. The forest was quiet and calm.

A bush next to a greatly sized tree russled around. Six pointly, little, dark grey claws split the bush apart to see ahead. A dark blue eye looked around its location, and then went back into the bush. A couple of movements in the bush later, and two Pokemon sped out of the bush and stopped at a fat tree. Two leaves dropped from it, and one landed on one of the Pokemon.

The Pokemon that the leaf landed on was a Duskull, levitating blobish Pokemon who had a skull mask for a face and one dark blue eye. This Pokemon's name was Senjo. The other, a Ghastly-- a dark ball with two large eyes, a mouth with pointy teeth, and a purpleish gas spewing around it--, was named Gastro, after its grandfather. The two consorted with eachother.

"I don't think we should be going through with this," said Gastro, "I mean, if the night partol catches us, we'll be gonners for sure."

"You actually believe in the night patrol?" Senjo replied, "Pfft. They don't exist. It's just some story your elders tell you to stop you from getting some fresh night air. Anyways, that Zangoose said it was really close to here."

"You're going to believe in that old coot's story? A tree that talks? And you said the night patrol was hard to believe."

"Oh, shut up and come on." Senjo moved on into the dark forest, and Gatro reluctantly followed. Senjo had sped up ahead and Gastro trailing behind him. Then, out of the blue, they both stopped and looked ahead. In their path was an odd looking tree. It was only about 4 feet tall and bright brown. It had 3 branches: one on top of it, and two others sticking out of the side. The two side branches each had three ball-shaped leaves.

Curious, Senjo poked it. In response, the tree jiggled left to right. Even more curious now, Senjo it again and again. The tree kept jiggling, as if doing some kind of dance. Then, Gastro tried it. However, he had no arms or legs, so he had to lick it. The tree then stopped jiggling. The saliva drippled down to its roots. Then, it popped out of the ground, revealing two stubby legs instead of roots. The tree turned around to face the two. It had beady little eyes and its mouth was in the form of a frown. It was not happy to be wet.

Senjo and Gastro started to back up when the tree reached into the ground and brought back a boulder the size of Gastro without his gas. He threw the boulder right onto Senjo's skull mask, causing him to flinch. Gastro replied to the attack with a Shadow Ball. Darkness gathered up into a ball around Gastro's mouth. He shot that ball right at the opposing tree, which knocked it down for a quick second.

Senjo finally recovered from the earlier attack. He focused on the Sudowoodo and launched a Will-o-wisp at it. The flames of it scorched the side of the tree. "Now, run!" Senjo yelled. The duo quickly sped away from the scene, hoping to lose the tree.

When they finally got out of the forest, the quickly hovered back to the Sprout Tower. When they got in, they went to the 3rd floor, which was completely abandoned and was the Ghosts hideout. Gastro and Senjo got in their corner and talked.

"See? I told you it was a bad idea," said Gastro.

"You said it didn't even exist, not that it was a bad idea," Senjo replied. After that, he yawned, "We should go to sleep. That tree really hurt me with it's attack."

"Yeah," Gastro replied. As the sun started to come up, the two finally started to fall asleep for the day. Senjo planned to wake up again at night and inspect that tree, even if Gastro wouldn't come. After that thought passed his head, Senjo drifted off.

OoC: Probably one of my longest posts. =D

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    OOC: Let's get the plot moving again, people!
    IC:
    Zigaram

------------------------------------
    Zigaram lounged on his throne, meditating. The room was eerily quiet. Suddenly, Wynam the Weaville burst in, looking frightened and shaken.
    "My lord--"
    Wynam didn't get the chance to finish his sentence, as he was blasted backwards with a psychic blast with the force of a bullet. He lay an the ground, whimpering in pain.
    "I have told you not to enter while I am meditating, Wynam. You deserve that pain."
    Zigaram floated up above his chair, his cloak billowing behind him. He landed gracefully on the tiled floor.
    "Now, what was it you had to say?"
    "Yo-your gladiators... they're... ready..."
    "Ah, excellent."
    Zigaram walked out of his throne room without a backward glance at the injured Wynam, who continued to lie injured on the floor. Zigaram glanced at the stairs leading to the colloseum and chuckled.
    "How primitive."
    Zigaram jumped out the large, arched open window into the calm and murky sky. He let himself freefall for a moment, savoring the cool, dry air on his face. His cloak opened up around him, giving the impression of a giant black bat in the sky. As he reached the window on the colloseum floor, he blasted in with a wave of psychic power and landed in his observation deck. Sitting down, he surveyed the colloseum. Two pokemon were chained on either side of the arena. One was a general newcomer, an Ekans with both eyes missing, wearing a rag cloth to hide the wounds. The other was a veteran of several arena battles already, a Zangoose. His fur was matted and flecked with specks of blood- he had not washed in months. Both of his sets of claws had been replaced with metal razors. Zigaram smiled. It was going to be a good fight.
    "Begin."
    The Pokemon holding the chains released them and viciously shoved the two Pokemon into the arena. The Zangoose was the first to attack, barrelling forward with a brutal shoulder charge. However, the Ekans was surprisingly good despite his lack of sight, slipping under the Zangoose's feet and tripping him up with his tail. As he fell, the Ekans readied a poison bite attack and aimed for the neck. However, the Zangoose rolled out of the fall as the bite attack whizzed by harmlessly. Getting to his feet, the Zangoose lashed out with a furious slash, smacking the Ekans in the side and leaving deep gashes. Hissing in pain, the Ekans shot several globs of Toxic, but the Zangoose backed up as they splashed on the ground. Zigaram could already tell that the victor was going to be the Zangoose. Not only was he more experienced, but the Ekans was new to the colloseum and wasn't aiming to kill, only to incapacitate. The Ekans tried to wrap around the Zangoose but only got his arm, squeezing tightly in an attempt to cut off the circulation to the arm. However, the Zangoose didn't hesitate and instead impaled his own arm with the claw on his other hand, severing the Ekan's spine as it fell, limp but alive, to the ground. The Zangoose didn't even flinch as pulled out his claw from his own arm and inspected the blood on it curiously, licking the razor and tasting the salty tang of blood.
    A true killer. He'll go far.
    The Zangoose towered over the helpless Ekans and looked up towards Zigaram. Zigaram didn't hesitate and gave him the thumbs-down sign. The Zangoose cleaved downward, slicing the Ekans in two. It struggled for a second, and then was still.
    "What glorious entertainment."
    OOC: How was that?
    Last edited by GigaRidley; 03-18-2009 at 09:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    OoC: Awsome giga

IC:

Takai & Kensei

Night had fallen, a few pokemon could be heard waking up for the nocternal day. Takai however wasn't getting any sleep. Ugh...this is taking forever. They should've been here by now. What's holding them? Takai was staring down at Violet City, his eyes able to see perfectly in the darkness.

"Getting impatient wouldn't help now, so relax Takai." The absol instantly spun around. "Didn't realize you were awake Kensei." The Elekid walked forward proudly and looked down at the city. His eyes couldn't see in the dark but it was easy to notice the city with its bright lights. "Pay attention then idiot. If you're so impatient then why don't you run down to the city? Get us a few supplies and see if the rebels are even there."

"Fine, anything's better then this boredom." Takai quickly jumped off the ledge landing on one a few feet below. He then did it again, and again, and again until he reached the ground in another six jumps. He quickly sniffed the air but smelled nothing but the smell of the city. Well that's good. When the rebels come our scent is hidden. That Riolu may sense us but with us being so high, its doubtful. Takai began to run towards the city at a brisk pace.

Well that should keep him busy. Now for what I was wanting to do. Kensei moved to a higher point on the ruins. He climbed up to a large flat space with a few boulders lying around. The perfect spot to train. Kensei charged up and began pulverizing the boulders, one by one.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    IC:

Nak

Nak awoke with a jolt.

"Air! Air!" he yelled, through his voice was distorted by the water. He immediately swam to the surface and took a breath.
    It was night, and some Feebas were begging to jump out of the water.

"Pathetic creatures....why are they even here? They should all be dead. They are not even worth eating."
    Then he caught something on the corner of his eye. A Kricketune was standing on the shore, along with two Linoone. And they were staring right at him.
    He swam to shore and confronted them.

"Who are you??? What you do here?"

The Kricketune answered. "Hello, my name is Melokrick, a faithful servant of Zigaram. We were looking for some rebels, and were going to make camp here."

"NO!!!" Nak shouted, angered anyone would even consider staying in his territory. "Leave now! Aqua Tail!"
    He then whipped Melokrick with his long tail, sending him flying into a tree.

"Foolish Totodile! How dare you oppose Zigarams army!!" He then took out a whistle and blew hardly on it. Suddenly, about a dozen Linoone, Golduck, and Granbull jumped out from behind the trees.
    *Crap! Theres...too...too many of them! I cant take them all!

"Kill him!!!" Melokrick shouted. The group was begging to close in on him, but Nak quickly ran off into the dark woods.

"Idiots! Dont let him get away! Get him!" Melokrick commanded 4 of the Pokemon to chase after Nak.
    After about 10 minutes of constant running, Nak took a rest and looked behind him.
    *Phew....I think I lost them. No one knows this forest better than me!....yes, Im probably the smartest Pokemon on the planet! Im 100% sure...YES...completely sure...he he...
    He snatched a few Oran Berrys off of a tree, and continued walking. Two questions were fluttering Naks mind: Who was this Zigaram person? And who were these rebels?

OOC: Nak talks a bit weird cause hes mildly insane. Oh...keep in mind I havnt officially joined yet, WMBQ still has me on trial.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 03-21-2009 at 02:22 PM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Ads