LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Solar

Solar watched as the Pokemon dispersed throughout the forest.

"Oh dear, they seem to be getting closer. I have to stay extremely quiet if I want to stay hidden." he said.

Solar practically ate the whole tree of Oran berries as he spied on the Pokemon, carelessly throwing the cores to the ground below him.

Ooc: 2/7

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Storm watched as Jet tried to make a fire. Then, something cracked him in the head. He looked up, and another one hit him. They kept coming. He caught one, and realized it was a fruit core. He looked up towards the tree, and saw a Bulbasaur perched high up, throwing fruit cores down, and staring directly at the camp.

"Grrr..." Storm growled under his breath. He walked over to Jet and scraped the wood very quickly, over and over, until it finally sparked. The fire started up nicely. He leaned toward Jet's ear, "We have made the fire, and it seems we have made a spy...Look in the tree behind me."
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    =Jet=

-----------

Jet began to stack up some small sticks into a pyramid and used the leaves that were already burning to light them ablaze. He continued to add on bigger logs until a large fire burned. Jet looked toward the tree careful to hide his eyes and said softly, "Ok, follow me Storm."

Jet walked back into the forest and stood at the base of the tree. From here he could tell it was a Bulbasaur. Bulbasaurs were farly common and Jet had never meet one with bad intentions, but the fact that this one was spying on them was worrying. Jet tossed a core into the branches above and asked, "Hey, watcha doing up there?"

2/7
    Last edited by lbu8; 02-15-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Storm

Storm unshethed his claws as he and Jet looked at the spy. "Shall i dice him?"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    =Jet=

----------
    "No, we need to question him first." The bulbasore spy was sitting high up on a fairly small branch. The tree itself wasn't very tall it was on the edge of the forest, and pretty young. "Could you climb up there and cut the branch he's sitting on?" Jet figured he could, if a bulbasaur could get up there, a Slakoth certiantly could.

Jet positioned himself under the balbasore to help break his fall.

3/7
    Last edited by lbu8; 02-15-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Storm 4/7

"No problem." he said, feeling sure of himself.

He shimmied up the tree very quickly, and looked at the Bulbasaur's back. "Slash!" he yelled as he sliced and the branch dropped.

Member #
    Friends
    Solar

Solar was munching on another Oran berry when he heard a scratching noise below.

"Hmm.. It looks like I've been spotted."

Solar looks at the world below only to meet a berry core flying extremely fast toward him. WAM. It is a good thing Solar learn how to control his vine whip, or else that core would have knock him straight to the ground.

"Hey, watcha doing up there?" shouted Jet.

Solar was too afraid to answer. He tried to escape the other way only to see a Slakoth right in front of him. "Slash!" the Slakoth yelled as he sliced the tree branch Solar was hanging on, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"Help me!" Solar frantically screamed.

3/7

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    =Jet=

-----------
    Jet positioned himself under the bulbasaur and crouched down, pointing his tail up. Jet focused and held his position for a few seconds before pushing up in the air. A twisting tower of water erupted from Jet's tail, catching the bulbasaur and droping him softly to the ground. "Now, who are you and why are you spying on us?"

4/7

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    IC:
    -Raine-

------
    Raine continued following Tyre as the ryhorn yelled orders over him. "Why is everybody so relaxed! We're on the brink of destruction from Zigaram, why are we surfing and making jokes!?" He looked at Tyre, exasperated, hoping someone would listen to him. "It just doesn't make sense!" His voice bobbed up and down, changing pitch.

I Used To Be a King

Member #
    Friends
    Solar

Silence fell upon the forest.

"I'm terribly sorry. You see, I am not a bad Bulbasaur. My name is Solar and I am from the Leaf Village. The rebels' camp intrigued me but I was too scared to join. I decided to check it out first. There aren't many friendly Pokemon out in the world anymore. I hope you understand."

Solar makes a puppy dog face and extends one of his vine whips, offering a handshake. "Friends?" Solar says as he smiles.

4/7

Ads