Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Takai & Kensei

"Heh, stupid ancient." Kensei was smug about what they did, until Takai stepped on his foot. "OW! What was that for?"

"We need to get moving. That building will probably knock him out but it won't kill him. It's to rotted and nowhere near big enough. We need to get away before it wakes up!" Takai began to run. Kensei mumbled something about his foot before following after him.

The two went running around the northern end of the ruins. Kensei knew where to go and took the lead. "The closest town is Ecturek I think. There should be a few Zigaram supporters there."

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    IC:

Nak

The sound was getting louder. It was a strange arrangement of beeping and ringing. It was coming from the room Vladmir came from.
    *Gah...its giving me a headache.
    Just then, he heard a crash and turned around. Takai and Kensei were attacking the room he just left, and it caved in on Vladmir. The two than ran away.
    *Serves him right. That traitor deserved it.
    Although Nak hated Vladmir, something urged him to rescue him. Perhaps the noise was getting to his head. He went over to help clear the pile of rocks. They were heavier than they looked, but it only took about 8 of them to unearth Vladmirs head.

"So Vlad, look who received his death wish....get up." Nak spat some water on Vladmirs head to wake him up. He began to lift up more rocks from where he thought Vladmirs body was.

OOC: I wouldent say that little "mistake" screwed things up a lot.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 04-04-2009 at 02:06 PM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Maxis

Maxis was keeping track of Vladmir's aura in case somthing bad happened to him. He suddenly sensed Vladmir's aura was injured.
    "Tyre Vladmir has been injured! I don't know by what but I know he is at the Ruins of Alph. We must go to help him."

Siesis

Siesis could hear the worry in Maxis's voice.
    "I'll go check up on him. I'll be back as soon as I can." Siesis lepted out the window hit the ground and started running toward the ruins. Zigaram's minions were near so it was probaly them that did this. Damn! This might be more than I bargined for.

3 Minutes later Siesis arrived at a building that had collapsed. He saw that it was fresh.
    "VLADMIR!" He went to the building and started to lift rocks and toss them aside.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Takai & Kensei

The two arrived in Ecturek without much trouble however something wss causing them to keep a low profile. There were multiple pokemon at the towns center burning a wooden effigy of Zigaram. Kensei was wrong, this town had no Zigaram supporters. They headed into a pokemon center where a few pokemon were being treated for getting into fights and such from the riotting party outside. A Chansey was beside itself while bandaging a Scyther's wing. "Oh, where is that useless sheriff Growlithe? I'm no supporter but the party needs to stop. Innocents are getting hurt."

Takai nodded to Kensei before walking up to speak to her. "Excuse me, miss. Do you have any vid screens I could use?"
    She looked up for a moment to see who had asked before returning to the bandages. "In the corner on the other side of the lobby."

Takai looked but saw that they were public screens. A conversation with Master in a Zigaram hating town was asking for death. "Um...do you have any private screens? I need to make a rather personal call." The Chansey finished the bandaging and stared long and hard at Takai. "Hmm...well I guess it couldn't hurt. Follow me." She led them to a room in the back. There was a small vid screen in the corner. They thanked her and she returned to helping the injured.

"Okay Kensei, you keep watch while I recontact Master." Kensei took up a spot near the door which he cracked open.
    "I can see if anybody comes this way. If they do I'll let you know." Takai nodded and entered in the code. Soon a Weavile appeared on screen. "Hey! What was the big idea hanging up Takai? I almost got killed for supposedly pulling a prank."

"Sorry but we got...interupted. Go get Master and this time we won't leave." The Weavile grunted and went off screen. And now we wait.

Ads