LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I've gotta figure out within these two weeks what fhe treasure will be. El Dorado has been ran into the ground a million times so I'm avoiding that. I want it to be an actual legendary treasure that still hasn't been found. Lets see, Fountain of Youth? Golden Fleece? Something to do with Atlantis?

Anybody got a suggestion?

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Actually, I changed my mind. I dont wanna have more than one character in this RP. Sorry Bodine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    It's cool, if it comes down to it I'll take him.

Member #
    Friends
    Ok. [/pointless post]

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Here's a suggestion for everybody that wants to prepare for this: watch some Indiana Jones or something like that. This will take place in cities from time to time but most of the time it will either be on seas or in jungle. Pretty "Congo" feel to it.

Some Rambo wouldn't hurt either.

Member #
    Friends
    Some Donkey Kong. "OOOOOOOOOhhhhh.... Banana......"

..... [/epic fail]

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Very excited to begin.
    Also, I'm planning out my second character, but I'm wondering: Can I sign her up after the story begins? I don't want to miss a deadline or something.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ehhhhh, sure why not. As long as it's early into the RP.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Okay, I decided to take on the reserved character.

Name: Hecor D. Phillps (A.K.A. Philly)
    Race: White/Caucasian
    Appearance: Philly is an older gentelmen, gray hair and all, who comes to about 5'11. His hair is combed back and he has a moustache... on his upper lip ofcoarse. He has blue eyes and a slightly wrinkled face, but not by much. He's not very athletic looking, he's a bit chubby but not down right fat. His usual appearal consists of sandals, khaki shorts, and a short sleeved button up shirt, sometimes a hawaiian shirt.
    Biography: Back in the day, Hector was a young, courages thrill seeker. He and his friend/buisness partner Jonathan Bodine, grandfather of Brandon Bodine, would explore the world in their early 20s'. Jonathan had a big taste for adventure, and Hector had a big taste for money. They both satisfied those taste by their adventurous life as treasure hunters. This lead them all around the world. Later, after they have found wealth from their past adventures and retirement was the next step, Jonathan wanted his career as a treasure hunter to go out with a bang. He sought to find "The Big One", the treasure of all treasure. The Idol of the Gods. An ancient statue said to give it's owner everlasting life. The fact that it was encrusted with gold, silver, and diamonds was a perk too. Hector told Jonathan not to chase fairy tales, but he knew Jonathan wouldn't listen. Jonathan went out on his own... and was never seen from again. Years later Hector still feels the guilt looming over his head. He feels he should have done more to stop Jonathan.
    Hector started to attempt to invest more, trying to make money in other ways, which has now lead him to debt. One big problem with this debt, is it's origin. He made a few bad deals with the infamous Investors crime syndicate and now owes them a large sum of money. Thus he comes out of retirement, and enters treasure hunting again with the grandson of his long lost friend. He notices Brandon is much like his granfather before him. Courageous, smart, clever, and just as big of a smart-ass like his grandfather which leads to some comedic arguments. After 5 short years of little-to-no success in treasure hunting, Hector feels the Investors will soon be looking for him. So he sees no other choice, but to find that which his old friend never could, the Idol of the Gods, in hopes that such a find will be plenty enough to pay off his debt and get "The Bear" off his back for good.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    hmmm if you want a treasure, i know its been done to death, i would have to say excalibur. Just because im from the uk, i sort of have to.

What i suggest is that you do a selection of famouse treasures. These treasures can then all tie together some how to lead to somthing bigger. Thats my sugestion.

Ads