LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hellz yea. Thanks for the acceptance Bayne! And dont worry, I have no intentions of using any god mods. Gonna try to do it legit this time. I just figured, since he's not gonna be a fighter, a power to help him create and design challenges for the game would be cool.

@ Shadow & G: Hellz yea. Game designer signing in! P. S, thanks for the character reference!
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    I would sign up, but I don't have enough time anymore. I'm busy, school, track, and baseball. Sounds good though. Subscribed.
    Enough time for mine though?

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Enough time for mine though?
    I don't know, I'm thinking about dropping out. I'm barely even on Wiichat.

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    @shadow: sort of. I mean like the game master should post what the environment would be for each day or every 2 days. So the 2nd post on the RP thread should be for the game master so he can change the weather and environment and ect.
    @ bayne: edited so she can only use 2 dolls at a time

SSBB FC:2964-8437-8792
    Platinum FC: 2149-4533-7671

Disturbed kicked ass!!!!! disturbed's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    So, when are we starting this?

@ gbj153, even though I hate the movie, your sig is awesome

On another note, I've almost got the "Inside the Fire: (Dy Disturbed) guitar solo down. Just have to get the ending, and speed it up a bit

"We are the ones that will open your mind, leave the weak and the haunted behind."

Disturbed Concert=F^cking Awesomness

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    This RP reminds me of Hellraiser....

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    This RP reminds me of "The hunger game" Almost the same concept, amazing book

SSBB FC:2964-8437-8792
    Platinum FC: 2149-4533-7671

Member #
    Friends
    4502-2562-8927-3042
    Well here's mine. I had some help thinking of stuff for him.
    Name: Jack 'Ace' Tross

Alliance: Player

Appearance: Jack is 6 feet tall and has a muscular body. He's always wearing a red baseball cap backwards so only a little bit of his brown hair hangs over his face, right between his eyes. He has red eyes and a small cut beneath his left eye. He wears a blue shirt underneath a black leather jacket. He wears regular blue jeans and red & black tennis shoes. He's usually seen smoking a cigarette and playing with a silver flip lighter.

Bio: During his life Jack was one of the best FBI agents around, earning him the title Ace. He completed any mission right down to the letter and never bothered to care if he was doing right or wrong. He was on track for a promotion to head of the FBI, until the accident. During a mission in Iraq, someone leaked his location to the enemy. The terrorists easily found him shortly after he discovered he wss betrayed. Jack Ace Tross was shot through the heart and brain with dozens of bullets. Thats when the Reapers came. They offered him life, but only if he could beat their game. Jack bet all his FBI training he could win and hasn't looked back since.

Personality: Jack isn't very trusting condidering what happened to him. He feels if he starts trusting others then he'll get killed again. He comes off cold and keeps to himself. He rarely bothers to help others cause he wants to win. Many find it hard to see what he'll do next.

Abilities: Jack is good with many martial arts styles, as well as with many different weapons. He can easily adapt to any situation, and if all else fails he uses his power. Jack's medium is fire. Using his lighter he'll start a flame then do anything with it. He can use it to shoot fireballs or make basic shields. He can even cover himself in fire then move in close for some melee fights. The main weakness is obviously water, which is why he picks his fights carefully. He'll only use his fire when after he's tested what an enemy can do.

So how is he?
    Last edited by InugamiGod; 05-25-2009 at 02:56 PM.
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Click here to level up my card!

If you like fanfics then enjoy this site. My profile.

I can't remember were I heard it but I just remembered it.
    It's only funny until someone gets hurt...
    Then it's hilarious!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    nice sign-up Inu

hey bayne, when do we start?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nice charter Inu. I like how he is defined as a good guy while most of the other players you just don't quite know do you. So yes accepted.

As for when this starts, i think maybe monday next week. I know Bodine plans on starting seekers tommrow and i have exams any way that week so it just wouldn't work out. However next weeks fine for me. I would like to here your oppinons on when you wanna start.

Now if any one wants to make any new players i have a suggestion. What I think is needed is a few more innocent characters. Nearly all the players have really dark past's but what i thinks needed is someone who doesn't. Someone who's not use to fear or hatred. Anyway that's a suggestion if anyone wants to make another player.

Now I'm gonna put the rest of the sign ups on the front page and then I will make the map of the city.

Ads